• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

:toofunny3: 

she's mad :jonny5:

shut those haters girll :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

If you think Mina and Sana are not decent singers and performers that’s your problem, it doesn’t make it the truth. Momo can dance her ass off better than 90% of the industry. Idk how that is “talentless”. So keep repeating yourself and posting these random comments from ignorant people :gaycatina1:

I don’t think twice being untalented is a random ass comment, it’s a well known fact. 

bringing back this classic 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT THE ONLY FASHIONISTA OF THIS GROUP IS GOING TO MISS THEIR FIRST PFW BC OF ANOTHER SM INCOMPETENCY ??? She’s the one who fit Givenchy the most, I still remember how she was EATING on their first photoshoot even put Kendull Jenner in shame 

I’m sick of SM, she’s the only one interested in fashion in this group. Karina and winter style are so basic even Giselle have better sense then them. It’s so unfair!!! 

NN deserve BETTER :ace:

are you really blaming SM for a problem concerning visas...? Karina and Winter both have a korean passport, i believe Giselle has a japanese passport. these three can enter france anytime they want without having to apply for a visa

Ningning, on the contrary, has to apply for one, and it can take weeks or more than a month to sort it out... and knowing the reputation of the french embassy in seoul... :rip: i wouldn't be surprised if it took longer than expected

SM doesnt work for the french government nor can they anticipate french administration's mess :toofunny3:

it's sad for ningning tho, i agree. i hope they sort it out in time :dancehall:

Idk how to feel about this, but y'all told me that Loco was a total bomb? It's crazy how HITZY's supposed "biggest flop" song has more streams than Godspa's biggest hit :deadbanana2: But y'all SM Sheep swore that ITZY are such flops and always painted this narrative since 2021 and the first half 2022 that Godspa are much bigger than HITZY. When in reality both groups are on the same level with HITZY still leading a little bit. 

"Loco" is still HITZY's worst song though, and "Next Level" stomps quality wise. 

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

are you really blaming SM for a problem concerning visas...? Karina and Winter both have a korean passport, i believe Giselle has a japanese passport. these three can enter france anytime they want without having to apply for a visa

Ningning, on the contrary, has to apply for one, and it can take weeks or more than a month to sort it out... and knowing the reputation of the french embassy in seoul... :rip: i wouldn't be surprised if it took longer than expected

SM doesnt work for the french government nor can they anticipate french administration's mess :toofunny3:

it's sad for ningning tho, i agree. i hope they sort it out in time :dancehall:

Ningning is going there for work not for a vacation, SM is her employer and has to sponsor and apply for her short stay work visa and confirm to the French embassy that she's going there to work. 

Therefore it's not her responsibility, plus from what is being said, it sounds like SM management simply forgot to apply for her working visa and only realized on the day of the flight, that's why Ningning is pissed AF. 

Karina and Winter are Korean citizens and Giselle is a Japanese citizen, but those countries have less strict requirements to get visas to France. 

Also, the girls arrived in Paris but they only have 2 security guards to cover them all, so this trip seems badly organized and a mess. It's a pity. 

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Idk how to feel about this, but y'all told me that Loco was a total bomb? It's crazy how HITZY's supposed "biggest flop" song has more streams than Godspa's biggest hit :deadbanana2: But y'all SM Sheep swore that ITZY are such flops and always painted this narrative since 2021 and the first half 2022 that Godspa are much bigger than HITZY. When in reality both groups are on the same level with HITZY still leading a little bit. 

"Loco" is still HITZY's worst song though, and "Next Level" stomps quality wise. 

Aespas digital power is definitely overrated now that you mention it. Their physical sales are their strong point & Itzys digital power is underrated. Aespa is still an SM group at the end of the day. They were never gonna be digital monsters. 

Singles on Circle

Itzy 2-10-6-9-10-26-5

Aespa 49-OUT-2-2-8-47-8

This situation is so bad, the crowd is getting too close to them, it's dangerous. 

I can't believe SM didn't hire proper security to protect the girls, they look really scared 

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

Ningning is going there for work not for a vacation, SM is her employer and has to sponsor and apply for her short stay work visa and confirm to the French embassy that she's going there to work. 

Therefore it's not her responsibility, plus from what is being said, it sounds like SM management simply forgot to apply for her working visa and only realized on the day of the flight, that's why Ningning is pissed AF. 

Karina and Winter are Korean citizens and Giselle is a Japanese citizen, but those countries have less strict requirements to get visas to France. 

Also, the girls arrived in Paris but they only have 2 security guards to cover them all, so this trip seems badly organized and a mess. It's a pity. 

hmmm i really don't think they have to apply to a working visa for fashion week as long as they don't earn money in france through a french company. they're simply attending a fashion event. i could be wrong because they're also doing a fansign but they're not directly gaining money i guess

and i never said it was ningning's responsability to apply for it herself. of course it isn't... but having a history with the french embassy in seoul while organizing events, i can tell you that they simply ghost. :skull: while every other country respond and is effective. french administration is simply the pits :toofunny3:

Edited by Windy Day

Just now, Windy Day said:

hmmm i really don't think they have to apply to a working visa for fashion week as long as they don't earn money in france through a french company. they're simply attending a fashion event. i could be wrong because they're also doing a fansign but they're not directly gaining money i guess

and i never said it was ningning's responsability to apply for it herself. of course it isn't... but having a history with the french embassy in seoul while organizing events, i can tell you that they simply ghost. :skull: while every other country respond and is effective. french organization is simply the pits :toofunny3:

They're going to fulfil a public appearance for Givenchy and they will be doing a ticketed fansigning event partnered with Fnac, so I think it counts as a commercial activity requiring a short stay work visa (< 90 days). I could be wrong too though, these things can be complicated/unclear.  

I think it's just bad organization by SM. I know that French authorities can be very slow and too much paperwork involved to get what you want from them, but SM is a company operating internationally, they should have prepared for this and allowed enough time to get the visa. 

I just feel sorry for her because she's going to miss an opportunity to meet her fans, she probably feels really bad about it and is getting blamed unfairly.

20 minutes ago, Zack said:

This situation is so bad, the crowd is getting too close to them, it's dangerous. 

I can't believe SM didn't hire proper security to protect the girls, they look really scared 

hello MESS

at least Giselle got some gifts this time though? :rip:

42 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Have some respect for loco.:biblionny: 

But yeah All Itzy’s songs minus loco went top 10. They aren’t hit makers but their charting is quite good. Sneakers totally flopped internationally but with sneakers went viral in Korea, JYP wanted a Korean hit, they got it at least Itzy can flip flop between the two markets. 
 aespa did amazing last year, but it’s funny how IVE is doing better than Aespa’s peak but they will not get the same attention of what Aespa in 2021 and people are doubting for their ROTY statue :dies:

speaking of Itzy :giraffe:

35 minutes ago, Zack said:

They're going to fulfil a public appearance for Givenchy and they will be doing a ticketed fansigning event partnered with Fnac, so I think it counts as a commercial activity requiring a short stay work visa (< 90 days). I could be wrong too though, these things can be complicated/unclear.  

I think it's just bad organization by SM. I know that French authorities can be very slow and too much paperwork involved to get what you want from them, but SM is a company operating internationally, they should have prepared for this and allowed enough time to get the visa. 

I just feel sorry for her because she's going to miss an opportunity to meet her fans, she probably feels really bad about it and is getting blamed unfairly.

yea i honestly feel terrible for ningning. she must be feeling so depressed and left out :dancehall:

but what makes me think that they didnt need working visa is because they all received invitations and in order to get a working visa i assume you need to be sponsored by a company (givenchy for example) so it would be weird if karina winter and giselle got sponsored by them but not ningning :confused:

which is why i believe ningning couldn't go because she was the only one who needed a visa while the other girls can go for 90 days without one and sm applied (because i refuse to believe they forgot to apply knowing she would need one while they didn't make such mistake when she had to go to the us) but the french embassy ****** up and it took longer than expected to get it (it happened to multiple friends of mine too)

Edited by Windy Day

SM staff is completely incompetent the thing that piss me off a lot of their staff seem to be shared between groups so there’s no way one didn’t work with EXO or NCT and don’t know things are different for Chinese citizens and even if they aren’t how do you not know important travelling things for the group YOU work for 

5 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

(because i refuse to believe they forgot to apply knowing she would need one while they didn't make such mistake went she had to go to the us) but the french embassy ****** up and it took longer than expected to get it (it happened to multiple friends of mine too)

To be honest, I just remembered that SM has a past of "forgetting" to apply for visas. 

It happened to Jessica and Tiffany. They got all the way to the airport until SM staff realized they hadn't applied for their visas, which they needed because they're U.S. citizens. I think SM is just that unorganized :rip:

Also didn't their staff nearly get BoA into a drug smuggling scandal because they forgot to apply for a customs permit so she could bring medication back from Japan? They are a total mess. 

Edited by Zack

1 minute ago, Hitchhiker said:

SM staff is completely incompetent the thing that piss me off a lot of their staff seem to be shared between groups so there’s no way one didn’t work with EXO or NCT and don’t know things are different for Chinese citizens and even if they aren’t how do you not know important travelling things for the group YOU work for 

the thing is... they know about it? but i really believe it's french embassy's fault. just like when somi went to france with ioi until france blocked her last minute from performing and they had to do it without her :skull:

you guys are always blaming companies but refuse to see the bigger picture

1 minute ago, Zack said:

To be honest, I just remembered that SM has a past of "forgetting" to apply for visas. 

It happened to Jessica and Tiffany. They got all the way to the airport until SM staff realized they hadn't applied for their visas, which they needed because they're U.S. citizens. I think they are just that unorganized :rip:

Also didn't their staff nearly get BoA into a drug smuggling scandal because they forgot to apply for a permit so she could medication back from Japan. They are a a mess. 

pfffjdjdjt nnnn :skull:

but honestly, dealing with visas is particularly stressful, annoying and slow which often leads to these situations especially for kpop idols who are in a different country everyday :skull: the thing is, the embassies often don't care at all and will take their sweet time

Ryan Reynolds has been hinting about SKZ doing the Deadpool 3 soundtrack omg! :jonny:

If y'all didn't know, SKZ have this random friendship with Ryan Reynolds and they always show support to each other :dies:

Stray-Kids-billboard-200-debut-Ryan-Reyn

Ryan-Reynolds-Response-to-Stray-Kids-Ban

ryan-reynolds-bang-chan-1622015078.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Ryan Reynolds has been hinting about SKZ doing the Deadpool 3 soundtrack omg! :jonny:

If y'all didn't know, SKZ have this random friendship with Ryan Reynolds and they always show support to each other :dies:

Stray-Kids-billboard-200-debut-Ryan-Reyn

Ryan-Reynolds-Response-to-Stray-Kids-Ban

ryan-reynolds-bang-chan-1622015078.jpg

Ryan topping stray cats challenge :gaycatina1:

You would think with the amount of Chinese idols SM has had under their company throughout their history that they would know how to handle them by now, but :priceless: