• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day, another MakaMaka stage.

1. PRITTI-G (프리티지) - LOVE TAKER (러브 테이커) 2. K4 (케이포) - Love Storm (폭풍 같은 사랑) 3. Min Je Kwon (권민제) - Memory (어묵국물) 4. MustB (머스트비) - La Señorita (라 세뇨리타) 5. mimiirose (미미로즈) - Rose (로즈) 6. MAKAMAKA (마카마카) - MAKAMAKA (아이 엠) 7. KISU (기수) - Will Be Fine (윌 비 파인) 8. KISU (기수) - Drive! (드라이브!) 9. RoaD-B (로드비) - Nonstop (논스탑) 10. RoaD-B (로드비) - Icarus (이카루스) 11. CRAXY (크랙시) - REQUIEM (레퀴엠) 12. ONEUS (원어스) - Same Scent (세임 센트)

Wasn't aware Kisu made a comeback.

:cm:

6 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Comparing fandom power to the GP, be serious :bibliahh: :hoetenks:

Akb latest single #1 Oricon #3 billboard Japan 

perfume latest single #5 Oricon #14 billboard Japan. 

spacer.png

This isn’t 2012 anymore 

11 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

People on tiktok said illusion wouldn’t make a great TT that’s even worse :dies:

Comparing fandom power to the GP, be serious :bibliahh:

NJ is basically the modern version of what Twice used to be, at least HYBE will promote them individuality  so they can last however once NJ start releasing more mature music it’s over :hoetenks:

NJ music aren’t as cheesy or childish as twice. They can literally keep their sound and identity like snsd. 

Twice flopped because they suck and talentless, not because of their concept.

A lot of group have survived concept changed in the past and even found newer success. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

Screaming if this is Everglow’s Mia about to debut solo so soon, it would be super messy after they made it seem an OT6 comeback was happening next  :deadbanana4:

Not 7 likes. :rip:

24 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Comparing fandom power to the GP, be serious :bibliahh:

So, what are the GP stats for both groups in japan?? 

47 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

This is better than most boy groups horrible music. :rip:

:deadbanana4:You don't listen to boy group music so I don't get the assumption...

EXID's song is not as hard-hitting as the teaser made me think :noparty: meh, it's just alright. Might grow on me more. Love Solji's part in the pre-chorus tho, has the same melody as JLO's "Let It Be Me". And mess at them blurring Hani's hair :deadbanana4: should have never put her in braids at all, now that part of the mv looks bad :rip:

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

Two of my fave kpop songs of all time :jonny4:

ThQoPf7.gif

1 hour ago, newuser said:

AKB and nogizaka latest single did 500k in first week while twice and niziu are struggling to passed 150k ( less for twice ) 

spacer.png

also perfume at 1? Are you sure the chart from 2022? Not 2012? 

It's not perfume's fault they're legends :giraffe:

Coming for Twice’s talent when you Stan NJ have some shame :bibliahh: in what does NJ excel? 

:cm:

10 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

i don’t know about the other two but I don’t think they are among the most popular acts currently 

23 minutes ago, Subzero said:

EXID's song is not as hard-hitting as the teaser made me think :noparty: meh, it's just alright. Might grow on me more. Love Solji's part in the pre-chorus tho, has the same melody as JLO's "Let It Be Me". And mess at them blurring Hani's hair :deadbanana4: should have never put her in braids at all, now that part of the mv looks bad :rip:

the chorus choreo is giving stellar 

2 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

I’m booking this post for when they switch concept :chick1:

Cookie is already different sound and concept lol, they can’t keep blaming concept change for flopping when apink, snsd did the same and didn’t flop. 

28 minutes ago, IamCY said:

the chorus choreo is giving stellar 

omg wait it is :rip: Marionette is still a bop :katie2: even with that messy choreo

48 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

9 #1s: Katy Perry vs TWICE

I Kissed a Girl vs Cheer Up

California Gurls vs TT

Teenage Dream vs Knock Knock

Firework vs Signal

E.T. vs Likey

Last Friday Night vs Heart Shaker

Part of Me vs What Is Love?

Roar vs Dance the Night Away

Dark Horse vs Yes or Yes

@Witnessed ET thots? 

I Kissed a Girl vs Cheer Up

California Gurls vs TT

Teenage Dream vs Knock Knock

Firework vs Signal

E.T. vs Likey

Last Friday Night vs Heart Shaker

Part of Me vs What Is Love?

Roar vs Dance the Night Away

Dark Horse vs Yes or Yes

This is so random though :dies:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

I Kissed a Girl vs Cheer Up

California Gurls vs TT

Teenage Dream vs Knock Knock

Firework vs Signal

E.T. vs Likey

Last Friday Night vs Heart Shaker

Part of Me vs What Is Love?

Roar vs Dance the Night Away

Dark Horse vs Yes or Yes

This is so random though :dies:

Twice are kinda like Katy perry of K-pop tho, they started flopping when they decided to go for a different sound and concept. 

Will always respect g idle for doing smth different every comeback like this is how a lot of groups should be ?

and i’m seeing some people call twice flops……………. where? because mothers are EATING globally who even cares about their success in korea when theyve already experienced all that its time to go WORLDWIDE! 

Just now, newuser said:

Twice are kinda like Katy perry of K-pop tho, they started flopping when they decided to go for a different sound and concept. 

TWICE really said arts over charts :clap3: Koreans really have bad music taste, cause some of these #1’s :dies: Like it just doesn’t sit right with how Koreans bop to “Signal” and letting a godly song like “TTT” underperform :deadbanana2:

TWICE ever since 2019>>>> TWICE PRE 2019

25 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

AKB48's latest spotify Japan entry was in 2018 at #165, they haven't charted in the oricon streaming chart which is basically Gaon, Nogizaka's was this year at #141, also failed to chart on oricon streaming chart, Perfume has charted in the 100s with all of their singles since spotify japan's creation

NiziU failed to crack top50 with their latest 2 comebacks, coming from a top 20 in late 2021 and back to backs #3-#6-#7 in 2020-early 2021, Twice well, click on the link to see :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

AKB48's latest spotify Japan entry was in 2018 at #165, they haven't charted in the oricon streaming chart which is basically Gaon, Nogizaka's was this year at #141, also failed to chart on oricon streaming chart, Perfume has charted in the 100s with all of their singles since spotify japan's creation

NiziU failed to crack top50 with their latest 2 comebacks, coming from a top 20 in late 2021 and back to backs #3-#6-#7 in 2020-early 2021, Twice well, click on the link to see :giraffe:

Streaming is not popular in Japan, 70% of music consuming come from music sales. 48 group music aren’t all available on streaming service like K-pop groups even in Japan.