• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

i think with a few comebacks and good songs nmixx can find success in korea and more then where aespa is heading rn. they have the genre mashing but are not bogged down by strong ang cringy lore. :WAP: talent will win

Edited by kokonk

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

I'd say given the song in question that it's a sensible adaptation :gaycat2:

No it wasn't and you know it.

4 minutes ago, kokonk said:

i think with a few comebacks and good songs they can find success in korea and more then where aespa is heading rn. they have the genre mashing but are not bogged down by strong ang cringy lore. :WAP: talent will win

who

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Wow what a moment. One of the best “cute” songs I’ve ever heard and one of the best song structures ever :jamming:

If i had to create a list of songs that represent kpop best LIKEY would definitely be near the top of the list
Best cutesy song of all time, one of the catchiest songs ever and pop perfection :clap3:

1 minute ago, TaylenaStan said:

If i had to create a list of songs that represent kpop best LIKEY would definitely be near the top of the list
Best cutesy song of all time, one of the catchiest songs ever and pop perfection :clap3:

Naur it’s true it’s true

It might be the most satisfying song structure in kpop ever. Gives me immense joy every time I listen to it  :clap3:

the rollercoaster of emotions I feel with every transition :heart:

Speaking of Twice. Why were RV/ITZY able to bounce back from their MULTIPLE flop eras but Twice couldn’t? Pop was a smash and yet it did nothing for them :deadbanana: TTT was a cute single and all. Why aren’t they clicking anymore with the gp? What needs to change
spacer.png

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

:sistrens: SM knows the Red Velvet girlies are still where it’s at.

At least they have that one thing together because everything else seems to be in shambles currently. :sistrens:

Edited by Fanta

18 minutes ago, BTS said:

Speaking of Twice. Why were RV/ITZY able to bounce back from their MULTIPLE flop eras but Twice couldn’t? Pop was a smash and yet it did nothing for them :deadbanana: TTT was a cute single and all. Why aren’t they clicking anymore with the gp? What needs to change
spacer.png

They just need the BEP sound, Basics felt bigger than TTT and was praised everywhere for sounding like old-school TWICE.

Everyone is tired of the western produced disco songs

1 hour ago, flashfox said:

Wow what a moment, cute concepts need to come back and make kpop great again.

While this is a bop we are fine without cute concepts being everywhere. That would be even worse than the girl crush. :skull:

29 minutes ago, BTS said:

spacer.png

Koreans said no to talentless girls +

new girl groups took over, but weird that RV/BP are still thriving while Twix is bombing. Maybe they need a new sound or a little break. 

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, BTS said:

Speaking of Twice. Why were RV/ITZY able to bounce back from their MULTIPLE flop eras but Twice couldn’t?

Shelved and Itchy are still virgins.

:cm:

45 minutes ago, BTS said:

spacer.png

Music quality. Their albums are nice but the title tracks are all so mid or bizarre (Alcohol Free)

44 minutes ago, BTS said:

spacer.png

from what i heard the GP is refusing to stream until Jihyo solo debut gets announced

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Xalric said:

This is Straight up terrorrism

I thought it was alright, but the quality dropped off a cliff as soon as that horrible chorus began :dies:

48 minutes ago, BTS said:

spacer.png

RV powers lies in their concept people tune in to see what they have released that’s why even in their worst performing tracks they debut quite bight initially, BP is BP I think them having that high teen - girl crush from the get go, each girl having a character basically and then building off their individual status as IT girls got them far.

What and who does Twice have? All girls are pretty that’s for sure but Irene (was) and Jennie had full eras as IT GIRLS the latter still do, Sana had a viral moment that’s it, the other girls don’t, yeah their pretty but what is their personality, Irene is cold, Jennie is cool , a member of twice is (?)

Edited by Hitchhiker

20 minutes ago, Fanta said:

While this is a bop we are fine without cute concepts being everywhere. That would be even worse than the girl crush. :skull:

True but I really need a cute catchy non pretentious smash these days from one of the new girlies.

15 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

I need NewJeans to comeback, their debut was a cultural reset 

IMG_2465.gif

Girl they debuted like 4 minutes ago but also I agree. :celestial4: