K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

4 minutes ago, BTS said:

I seriously don’t understand why idols bleach and destroy their hair every 3 months for a single when they could just wear a nice wig. 

Jeno borrowed Haechan’s pink wig from Sticker for Glitch Mode. Already ahead of his time :clap3:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, PeopleLikeUs said:

their Girls Day/AOA moment is here

Not Nude :eek: 

Blonde Shuhua :eek: 

3 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

not Paint the Town surpassing Heart Attack on spotify.. lemme give chuu some streams

Their best title track did that :cm:  

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

:rip:

The MAXISALES era is something else

Baq0.gif

Haven't checked Kpop in quite some time, but that Hype Boy song is so catchy :gaycatina1:

I think Shuhua is wearing a wig! 

Never was into G idle but I’m supporting whoever is bringing sexy concepts back! 

I though Brave girls would have but sadly they didn’t :ace:

3 hours ago, Sheegs said:

This is real music :jonny5:

Wait this is excellent :WAP:

The one time ktrl thread didnt lie to me :WAP:

10 minutes ago, Fanta said:

SM shevling Aespa and giving the budget to Seulgi was kinda the best thing they did all year. :celestial4:

I agree :jonny:

although it does make me sad how they just messed up aespa’s potential this era

It will be interesting to see if Gidle flop or get a hit with a sexy concept. When was the last successful sexy concept?

I commend them for taking the risk but I feel like they’re destined for failure, kpop has moved on from sexy :rip: 

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

This is Straight up terrorrism

I'd say given the song in question that it's a sensible adaptation :gaycat2:

12 minutes ago, BTS said:

It will be interesting to see if Gidle flop or get a hit with a sexy concept. When was the last successful sexy concept?

I commend them for taking the risk but I feel like they’re destined for failure, kpop has moved on from sexy :rip: 

They can bring the sexy concept back successfully just like how they brought back pop-rock successfully :gaycatina1:

27 minutes ago, Fanta said:

SM shevling Aespa and giving the budget to Seulgi was kinda the best thing they did all year. :celestial4:

:sistrens: SM knows the Red Velvet girlies are still where it’s at.

aespa comeback should have happened all in June when Illusion came out, but SM dragged it out for a whole month and waited till July to release the album. Otherwise, July would have been free for a RV summer comeback. Instead the RV girlies got nothing. :noparty:

I'm glad they've given Seulgi budget though. She deserves and waited so long for this debut. 

23 minutes ago, BTS said:

They had one of the biggest scandals I don’t think a sexy concept would make them fail :dies:

Aespa will sell 2M albums, top 10 k-charts everyone and their mamas will talk about them positively and negatively. Another iconic era. :cm:

StiCK tO ThEiR K-PoP feMale RecORDs :1stplace:

no Spotify payola, organic :1stplace:

1 hour ago, BTS said:

"Tomboy" was a sexy concept.

:cm:

The fact that their US sales alone outsold some of these other 4th gen groups overall sales :deadbanana2: