• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Korean korean opseo.

'Cause life's too short 

You must be bored korean korean:katie2:

4 minutes ago, uusagii said:

I haven't, but it sounds abysmal. Isn't it literally like ham, cheese, coleslaw and strawberry jam or something :rip:

I would NOT put that **** in my body

sis you have much worse things you swallow to your body 

WE DEM GURLZ. :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

51 members browsing, main pop girls confirmed

61 members now. :gaycat2:

LIGHTS-CAMERA-AESPA.gif

I'm excited for those 3 new aespa songs :jonny5:

The incoming meltdowns after we hear Girls:ahh:

Girls noise excellence :jonny:

Just now, MusicFan98 said:

The fake fan blinks probably already have drafts saved to copy paste into the thread about how "disappointed" they are. Last time they didn't even wait a minute after the song was out to post entire paragraphs. :pancake: 

we dem girlz

we dem girlz

we dem girlz

:jonny5:

1 minute yall :WAP:

lettuce pray SM doesn't **** up the video upload again since there's no YT premiere 

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

It’s inevitable 

6 minutes ago, Lazuli said:

Can't wait for NingNing and co. :jonnycat:

Dats my girl :party:

3 hours ago, hallucinate said:

delete this sis

it’s their most overrated song ever

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

I like it though, idk how others rate it, but for me it’s a really pretty song

3 hours ago, naomi24 said:

Saw these on my TL today 

Daddy Chen is finally back and looking as good as ever :WAP:

Actually when I saw EXO in 2019 in Berlin I was so shocked by how handsome he looks in real life. He is also very fair ( not that it matters). Pictures don't do him justice.

He’s always been handsome. Youthful king 

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

Coming to take Hollywood by storm :clap3:

wait Troye looks handsome there 

2 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Why is no one talking about this? It's YooJung and his other member from OnlyOneOf, KB :jonny5:

@Witnessed ET I always hear about ENHYPEN saying something in regards to weight. Which members do you recommend I stan and don't stan?

that’s so cool that we’re seeing such straightforward representation in Kpop. Hopefully these big companies follow suit, although they care too much about money and scared of losing stocks so I don’t think they will in a homophobic country like Koriya.

and also, some ENHYPEN member’s comments on sunoo’s weight are kinda problematic, but from what I’ve seen (without paying attention to the exaggerated theories by Twitter stans), they’re just playing with him. Although I do think body shaming is wrong in any form, I don’t think it’s anything more than just friends being playful in sunoo’s case especially since he’s always been the one who’s “out there” and kookoo since I-LAND days and they’ve always talked about it since the beginning. I mean they’ve also complimented him multiple times saying how he’s the cutest member and one of the visuals so I don’t think any of the weight comments are coming from a evil place (I hope). 

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

1 - Maybe we would've payed attention if they made gaslighting the title track of their latest comeback and not SKINZ.:nicole2: At least they uploaded 1 day ago a dance practice.:fountain:

2. I'm not @Witnessed ET, but the only one worth stanning is our fellow baguette SUNOO.:gaycat: and Jake for having a superior surgeon.

07404db1cbb1e6621cbd99d2148f1e9737b95c47

---

I'm gonna go to sleep now. The mess here and on twitter (especially if Popcrave / Popbase tweet about AESPA surpassing BLACKPINK album sales) is gonna be delicious to read. Bye for now!

89b96bef83870812ed135bfbde3558802a81cc34

Sunoo is definitely the one to stan :heart: But also Jungwon, that guy has such a nice vocal tone, and he’s surprisingly a great performer too. And of course Jay. For me at least. 

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

aespa serving 4th gen SNSD with the way they're outselling boy groups ff

ae-Win-Kar-Ning.gif

I know this is crazy, kpop is healing in a way. Girls are back on top huh. Now BP is definitely  doing 3M :rip: 

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

Not bad for Wooah

Not Nayeonce stomping on groups as a soloist 

ae-Win-Kar-Ning.gif

1 hour ago, playboi said:

I'm trying really hard to hype myself up for an album that has Life's too short and Illusion on it :rip: 

Illusion is a goddamn bop. Repent. 

1 hour ago, Kummercell said:

boygroups are kinda over now that girlgroups can also sell albums :WAP:

the new golden age of kpop has arrived :rainbow:

??

7 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

IVE is gonna get there easily too, I don't see it for LSF since I don't expect them to have huge hits but IVE has been getting hits and they are selling those awful single albums like there's no tomorrow, NMIXX will get there with hits or with fansigns but they will get there I am sure.

IVE’s growth is literally the one that shocks and impresses me the most. Like they only have FOUR songs and they already have more than 1 Million albums sold :rip: yeah their comeback is gonna be crazy. I know the group has Wonyoung, but this kinda popularity and success goes beyond an IT girl’s capacity. So so proud of them :clap3:

Whew that was a long ass post.