J-Pop Thread: Kuu and Ayu slay at A-Nation

Britneyfan09

Oh he ate, produced, wrote and coposed this... 

:jonny5:

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suilen

• Curaga

• AMIT

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, JO1s said:

Oh he ate, produced, wrote and coposed this... 

:jonny5:

Gurl, as soon as I saw/heard this I said wtf is Lapone DOING. They are holding back talent. Put this on streaming NOW and let the man write the group some tunes. I LOVE JO1 but I can't help but feel that they could push a bit more to truly go to the top (not necessarily their fault). So much potential.

6 hours ago, Galaxy said:

The fact that these masterpieces are still not on Spotify...

The TASTE! Truly her best works (+ "SUPER MUSIC MAKER" and "Bitter..."). 

The girls did that omfg :jonny5:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

QUEENDOM and Flirty Sun are going to slap

• Like 1

Kumi danced her fucken ass off :WAP: I'd be lying down too ahagsjdkha

XXX went so hard :WAP:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Curaga said:

Kumi danced her fucken ass off :WAP: I'd be lying down too ahagsjdkha

XXX went so hard :WAP:

!!!!

People who were there said it was super hot and humid today so the fact she was able to keep her energy level up so long is amazing.

XXX was the highlight for sure :jonny5:The way VROOM sounded so good in the stadium and the audience was bopping along :jonny5:

Truly the Queen of Live! Her 2024 live tour is airing live on September 6th so looking forward to that now even more :duca:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Britneyfan09 said:

!!!!

People who were there said it was super hot and humid today so the fact she was able to keep her energy level up so long is amazing.

XXX was the highlight for sure :jonny5:The way VROOM sounded so good in the stadium and the audience was bopping along :jonny5:

Truly the Queen of Live! Her 2024 live tour is airing live on September 6th so looking forward to that now even more :duca:

I can't imagine dancing like that in the heat :deadbanana4: Ayumi was drenched by the end too haha. 

Ayumi's set was great too—that emotional performance of HANABI :jonny:

and those two cute gay dancers on either side of her lip syncing every word at the beginning were sending me :deadbanana2:

I didn't know D.D.D. was a version of this Soulhead song... They made some points writing this song and objectifying men in the video/on the album cover. Lemme go stream :-*

1200x1200bf-60.jpg

I heard about BENI performing Here Alone a while back but now it's on YouTube! Here Alone was, is and always will be a bop. :WAP:
This was the track that solidified my love for this jpop diva back when she was with Avex. She should release a COVERS album with all of her Avex tracks.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2024 at 7:33 PM, Britneyfan09 said:

OMG KUMI! I swear even with the outfit straight from Rupaul's Drag Race runway mama still work the hell of it. imagine looking that hot at 41 :xtinass:

3 minutes ago, Suilen said:

She drank from Ayumama's fountain here

This album was soooo good omg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

This album was soooo good omg

Still hoping they'll put it and the SWEET BLACK mini on streaming along with the new mini, but it's avex, so... Also, Crazy in Love from the disc 2 either samples or straight up remakes Keri Hilson's Knock You Down, took me a while to realize that.

On 9/1/2024 at 8:33 AM, Britneyfan09 said:

LOVE Ayu-mama's costume, and Ku's setlist is killer! Forgot how much I loved "Is This Trap?"

On 9/1/2024 at 10:55 PM, CityPop said:

I heard about BENI performing Here Alone a while back but now it's on YouTube! Here Alone was, is and always will be a bop. :WAP:
This was the track that solidified my love for this jpop diva back when she was with Avex. She should release a COVERS album with all of her Avex tracks.

A QUEEN! Yes, a total bop. Her vocals are so CLEAN. One of the best vocalists in the world, period.

• Like 1

I just don't wanna mess with this
Nothing but terrible
I pass the rest
Never threaten me

lil-kim.gif

So I've been enjoying Kenshi's new album, and I finally discovered this CLASSIC from 2022 (I generally ignore singles and just listen to the album when it's ready).

Sounds like something off Ayu-mama's Rainbow album, I have to stan. :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.