• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• orange22

• Indie Go Mind

• kishi

okay is their a plan for the second part bb angel to come up because treating that mid ass anticlimactic ep as an album was no it and once she got signed all of the momentum and goodwill she built up while independent as brought to a hault. i need more new music from you miss tee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It becomes more and more clear every year that the girls truly can’t touch her on a stage :jonny4: 

she deserves arenas and stadiums and she will get it!!!

spacer.png

• Like 3

It’s a shame she’s only touring in the US and Australia :gaycat6:

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 7:04 PM, SchmoodRing said:

okay is their a plan for the second part bb angel to come up because treating that mid ass anticlimactic ep as an album was no it and once she got signed all of the momentum and goodwill she built up while independent as brought to a hault. i need more new music from you miss tee

excuse me but BB/A part 1 is flawfree

10 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

To you. Its felt very much like a tiktok EP short ass songs and not fully conceptualized and just in general felt like it came up short

On 12/16/2023 at 4:40 AM, baelani said:

It’s a shame she’s only touring in the US and Australia :gaycat6:

Only the dates for the first quarter was announced. She will most likely do more shows throughout the year and part 2 of the album will be out second quarter.

On 12/13/2023 at 10:42 AM, orange22 said:

I just need 15 minutes with her hard drive… that’s it :santa:

She has so much great music rotting away, I don’t understand why she doesn’t sell her scraps. I rather someone else sing than them instead of them rotten on her hard-drive. 

On 12/16/2023 at 4:54 AM, Vixen Eyes said:

The music was good, even though I want more uptempo for part 2. There wasn’t any this project. This is her worst era, this era is almost completely forgotten. Next year she needs to bring it or drop nice life and sign with major labels or go back to being fully independent. 

Needs is starting to go viral on TikTok 

• 3 weeks later...

Wonder if she is gonna release something before February 15th (the last date of the tour?)

or she is gonna extend it after that and Then incorporate the new released music

• Like 1

the girls aren’t seeing her :WAP:

• Like 1

She booked Coachella yall :jonny5:

• Like 3

Trying to learn how to make .gifs on my own, but it’s a work in progress . . . I made these on EZgif.com and they didn’t turn out as bad as .gifs do on other websites. The first one is maybe not the best sequence for a square avi since she goes so far left and right (and cropping the top space would have made it even narrower), but I love this look sooooo much :heart:

131f25913857e7ad6cf0797e3aa0cd20c0174b50

spacer.png

Edited by Curaga
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, so summer can't come sooner...

• Like 3

• Like 3

On 2/14/2024 at 1:29 AM, Rev8 said:

Okay, so summer can't come sooner...

Summer? :doc:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly took me a minute to come to this conclusion but ''Uh Huh'' is the best track on bb/angel. 

A masterpiece 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/9/2024 at 7:39 PM, Homebrand said:

Honestly took me a minute to come to this conclusion but ''Uh Huh'' is the best track on bb/angel. 

A masterpiece 

Tinashe excels on trap production. :jonny5:

I miss when we use to get tea . Now no one saying ****. Everything is so boring. This better be the last time she try anything remotely like this . 

@Supervillain

So far everything has fail. I hope Coachella can do something for her. She really needs it.  Tinydesk flop because of song choices. I thought bb/Ang3l experience would have gone viral or at least bring her back to where she was before this mess, but nothing happened. I didn’t expect VEVO performance to do anything , poor song choice = wasted opportunity. I hope she can get a great slots and stage at Coachella and pull through . She needs something big to bring life back to her career cause this era killed all her buzz. The fact she can sell out shows is due to her hardcore fanbase and her resilience. 

We need couple upbeat fun uptempo with high energy. She hasn’t made a true uptempo record in years. 

On 12/13/2023 at 10:41 AM, orange22 said:

It becomes more and more clear every year that the girls truly can’t touch her on a stage :jonny4: 

she deserves arenas and stadiums and she will get it!!!

spacer.png

I am so tired of seeing her perform in these small ass stages and venues. She needs to book bigger venues (got close with last joint tour but she and her team ruined it with such horrible dull rollouts and era, I know shygirl cause the cancellation, she should’ve been able to continue without her, but the demand wasn’t there because of such horrible management of the era or should have been a solo tour with these venues in the first place if things weren’t so bad). If she had another S4Y type album and with decent promo she could have booked 5/6k venues in the big cities and book good festivals slots at most of the major festivals. If she released the entire album like she planned and has good era she could still have done so. 

Edited by nuclear

What I am saying she, her team, and nicelife needs to figure things out and have a plans for next part of the era. I hope they have learned a lot from this flop . I hope them pushing back the album means they have plans and getting ready to successfully execute them. From what I’ve heard that is not the case. If not just drop part 2 , do festivals runs and try again next year. I love Tinashe she above these small venues and deserves to perform at radiocity, fox theater, Greek theater, bill gram auditorium at the very least. She honestly deserves to book Arenas but I take haft arenas size venues. She needs to drop nice life and/or sign a distribution deal. I know I will probably never see a Tinashe headline arenas tour or arenas show but I should been able to see her putting arenas level shows at venues like radiocity at the very least. Her booking the same venues as her last tour and being close to soldout 4K venue like the radius with just off her name with such disaster that was this era is impressive but we need more. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.