Tinashe

Saint

After hunting down all the SFY leaks and stumbling on the incredible Long Gone, I was wondering if there was a google drive with all the leaks from 333 ? 

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• orange22

• Indie Go Mind

• kishi

• 3 weeks later...

Has it been established yet whether the Spotify version of Naturally is like a demo or not? I really think the music video has the finished version

I feel like Tinashe's season is upon us. I think she's finally gonna get the recognition she deserves.

She just said the album will have <10 songs :weeps: heart broken 

@BlackoutZone is this actually true? Like there's a track out there with Tinashe and Katy Perry? :chick2:

I've been seeing this meme format on Twitter (this one is making fun of the most vulnerable fan base :dancehall2:) where do you think Tinashe's would rank?

Spoiler

One that got popular - Aquarius

Fan favorite - Amethyst or Black Water ???

Experimental - 333

Cult classic - Nightride

Best album of all time - Songs For You

Meh - Joyride

The bolded ones are like objective but the rest I feel unsure about since there's so many angles for each album

F3RDg-faQAAq2M_?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

3 hours ago, costlyxo said:

I've been seeing this meme format on Twitter (this one is making fun of the most vulnerable fan base :dancehall2:) where do you think Tinashe's would rank?

Reveal hidden contents

Experimental - 333

Cult classic - Nightride

Meh - Joyride

The bolded ones are like objective but the rest I feel unsure about since there's so many angles for each album

I would agree with all of them except the experimental, it's a bit subjective but I don't feel like 333 was that experimental. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, costlyxo said:

Hide contents

Experimental - 333

Cult classic - Nightride

Meh - Joyride

one that got popular - aquarius

fan fave - nightride/333

experimental - in case we die

cult classic - 333/nightride

best album of all time - songs for you

meh - reverie:coffee: 

joyride got bops im sorry

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of greatness happening from Tinashe from being

Spoiler

runner-up

on Stars on Mars to now the release of BB/ANG3L coming in 6 days.
Definitely looking forward to this album, it might be AOTY material just like her previous albums.

Tinashe BB/ANG3L Tracklist

1. Treason
2. Talk To Me Nice
3. Needs
4. Uh Huh
5. Gravity
6. None Of My Business
7. Tightrope

The tracklist is light but I'm sure she'll deliver as always.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CityPop said:

Lots of greatness happening from Tinashe from being

Reveal hidden contents

runner-up

on Stars on Mars to now the release of BB/ANG3L coming in 6 days.
Definitely looking forward to this album, it might be AOTY material just like her previous albums.

Tinashe BB/ANG3L Tracklist

1. Treason
2. Talk To Me Nice
3. Needs
4. Uh Huh
5. Gravity
6. None Of My Business
7. Tightrope

The tracklist is light but I'm sure she'll deliver as always.

im hoping theres a second post with the rest of the tracklist. there aint no way shes releasing a mini-album :sadviolin:

37 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

im hoping theres a second post with the rest of the tracklist. there aint no way shes releasing a mini-album :sadviolin:

Yes she is. Get onboard 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 7:22 AM, Vixen Eyes said:

I wish the 7 tracks were part 1 or BB while another 7 tracks can be part 2 or ANG3L but Tinashe releases quality so I'm sure this album will be excellent.

Tinashe performs Tightrope on GMA. Love the song and the variety that she continues to bring:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 4:49 PM, D.Va said:

After hunting down all the SFY leaks and stumbling on the incredible Long Gone, I was wondering if there was a google drive with all the leaks from 333 ? 

If you still need any help hmu (4 a good time)

Can she please get a smash with Needs already? I’m tired of the way this industry treats her. It sucks seeing her release stuff and not get acknowledged by big media and such.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Can she please get a smash with Needs already? I’m tired of the way this industry treats her. It sucks seeing her release stuff and not get acknowledged by big media and such.

The fans can only do so much. It's up to her, her team, and Nice Life to push this forward. There's a lot they could do including releasing a Needs EP with several different versions, starting a TikTok trend, etc. Hopefully, the song cracking the Spotify viral charts will show them there's potential in this song to go the distance, but only if they see it through. She's aware of how the song's doing on Spotify, so hopefully, between yesterday and today there's been a discussion with the label about pushing the song further. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

do you think she will actually release the Part 2 album? I would rather she tours after that comes out

• 3 weeks later...

Edited by kishi

On 11/5/2023 at 11:21 PM, kishi said:

Tour announcement coming soon 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.