2 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

My top 5:
Life’s Too Short

Perfect Crime

Ghetto Boy

Far side of The Moon 

Oh La La 

All perfection.

Love the choices.overall very solid songs and are highlights.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• orange22

• Indie Go Mind

• kishi

No news from her new single/album? 

In late June, she released the video for “HMU For Good Time,” featuring Compton rapper/producer Channel Tres. The slinky dance record is a precursor to an upcoming body of work, tentatively scheduled for release at the end of the year. “There’s a lot of tempo, as usual, things that feel emotional but also make you want to dance,” she says of the project. “I’m always trying to do something slightly different, and maybe that’s selfish of me, but it keeps it exciting.” 

https://pitchfork.com/features/profile/tinashe-has-it-all-under-control/?utm_brand=p4k&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&mbid=social_twitter&utm_social-type=owned

I'm starving for new Tinashe!

5 hours ago, redsing707 said:

In late June, she released the video for “HMU For Good Time,” featuring Compton rapper/producer Channel Tres. The slinky dance record is a precursor to an upcoming body of work, tentatively scheduled for release at the end of the year. “There’s a lot of tempo, as usual, things that feel emotional but also make you want to dance,” she says of the project. “I’m always trying to do something slightly different, and maybe that’s selfish of me, but it keeps it exciting.” 

https://pitchfork.com/features/profile/tinashe-has-it-all-under-control/?utm_brand=p4k&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&mbid=social_twitter&utm_social-type=owned

No

news

the people that may know something won’t share 

She posted a pic of her in a recording booth on Twitter not too long ago so unless it's for another project, safe to say that the album isn't ready yet.

Plus she's indie now so things take time..

1 hour ago, St. Francis said:

She posted a pic of her in a recording booth on Twitter not too long ago so unless it's for another project, safe to say that the album isn't ready yet.

She could be putting the final touches. Either way we are not  getting an  album before summer time. End of last year she said she would work on the project for couple/few months in the new year to see if she can come with better materials. From what she said in December she was looking for that/those “song(s)”  were the album would come together around (ex levitating for from future nostalgia). She has a lot of ideas for the next project, she probably still trying make better material or arrive at a clearer path for the next album. I don’t know if she figured it out yet, couple months ago she was still trying to figure what directions to go with next project. 

Basically I think she trying to reinvent herself and create the best body works she possibly can for the next project and won’t release anything until she knows she can’t create any better material. I would expect her to work on this project for another months at least. 

Plus she is independent, it will take her a few months to plan out everything, figure out funding, and everything else. Unless something happens in the last or month. We aren’t getting a album anytime soon, a single probably. 

On 2/26/2023 at 4:22 PM, redsing707 said:

On 2/27/2023 at 1:29 PM, St. Francis said:

13 hours ago, nuclear said:

I hope it's early summer, I want it to be my album of the summer!

3 hours ago, redsing707 said:

I hope it's early summer, I want it to be my album of the summer!

Base on the interview she kind of whispered may/June but didn’t fully say it cause she didn’t want fans to dragged her of it’s not out by then. It seems that what she aiming for early summer 

Edited by nuclear

20 hours ago, nuclear said:

She's entitled to her opinion, but her taste :doc: 

Even some songs on Aquarius and Nightride are superior to the ones she mentioned.

9 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Even some songs on Aquarius and Nightride are superior to the ones she mentioned.

Honestly I think the reason why she picked those songs is cause they came from her independent albums. If she says those are her favorites. It may give a streaming boost to those songs. Plain and simple.

On 1/13/2023 at 8:05 AM, St. Francis said:

Ecstasy is her best song and still timeless too. 

I am willing to die on this hill.

The TASTE

Ecstasy

Ghetto Boy

Salt

Wrong

BET

Cold Sweat

How Many Times

Stormy Weather

Just Say

Worst In Me

Only

Touch & Go

SO many MASTERPIECES, GWORL 

20 hours ago, nuclear said:

Base on the interview she kind of whispered may/June but didn’t fully say it cause she didn’t want fans to dragged her of it’s not out by then. It seems that what she aiming for early summer 

I'm perfectly fine with this! 

This means you might get the first single in 1 month or so

Edited by kishi

Brazil show up for queen Nashe

Edited by nuclear

my top 5:

perfect crime

lucid dreaming

the worst in me

pasadena

bouncin

honorable mentions: party favors (highkey all of nightride), undo, throw a fit and superlove

20 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

One year ago. :clap3:

Legend :clap3::clap3: :clap3:

it’s too hard to choose a top because she is so versatile… like i’d need to do a top five uptempo, top five moody, top five pop leaning… she really can tap into any sound and slay

no contest, c’est la vie, midnight sun, like i used to, spacetime are all favs of mine though. 

what’s your guys favourite unreleased track? piece of my mind w/ kaytra and anything goes are probably mine 

Edited by oshyms

On 3/3/2023 at 7:55 AM, St. Francis said:

Aht aht!! Life’s Too Short alone keeps this list afloat lol. But outside of that one, I may agree :lakitu:

On 3/8/2023 at 11:01 AM, mxoonlight said:

my top 5:

perfect crime

lucid dreaming

the worst in me

pasadena

bouncin

honorable mentions: party favors (highkey all of nightride), undo, throw a fit and superlove

Excellent. Words can’t explain my love for these two :giraffe:

2 hours ago, oshyms said:

it’s too hard to choose a top because she is so versatile… like i’d need to do a top five uptempo, top five moody, top five pop leaning… she really can tap into any sound and slay

no contest, c’est la vie, midnight sun, like i used to, spacetime are all favs of mine though. 

what’s your guys favourite unreleased track? piece of my mind w/ kaytra and anything goes are probably mine 

That would be an interesting ranking to do sometime!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.