• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nuclear

• orange22

• Indie Go Mind

• kishi

Ecstasy is her best song and still timeless too. 

I am willing to die on this hill.

If people are going to be this annoying in the replies every time she posts a picture of herself, queen just needs to lean into the controversy :jonny6: 

give us a Gwen “harajuku girls” era!

On 1/20/2023 at 11:19 PM, orange22 said:

If people are going to be this annoying in the replies every time she posts a picture of herself, queen just needs to lean into the controversy :jonny6: 

give us a Gwen “harajuku girls” era!

Jenna Ortega seems to be the more prevailing look alike for this pic. Which I'm not complaining since i love both girls.

why was there no noise for “your favorite” :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6: I feel like that would have smashed during joyride era 

also mozzarella sticks is a BOP if she finished it we deserve a SFY deluxe at this point 

Where is she? I miss her!

First, we hear that new music would come fall 2022, then February 2023, but there's nothing (yet).

I listen 333 yesterday and this album still so fresh!

15 hours ago, redsing707 said:

First, we hear that new music would come fall 2022, then February 2023, but there's nothing (yet).

Me too

I am currently having a tinashe withdrawal 

does anyone have an inside tea to spill @GustavoBardusco @Supervillain@Indie Go Mind

@redsing707where did you hear about February 2022?

Edited by nuclear

14 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Me too

I am currently having a tinashe withdrawal 

does anyone have an inside tea to spill @GustavoBardusco @Supervillain@Indie Go Mind

@redsing707where did you hear about February 2022?

Gurlll... I ain't no informant. I'm just a die hard stan like everyone else. I have as much information as you. :chick3:

I really do hope she stars the album rollout soon. I really miss my Queen. :jonny5:

On 1/22/2023 at 9:03 AM, redsing707 said:

She is indie now so getting all the music stuff in order takes time.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe In Case We Die is 11 years old now. I remember being a baby stoner and introducing myself to Tinashe with this mixtape. I had heard Player and All Hands on Deck but the first track off this gave me chills. Such a nostalgic time I love how she is so dedicated to her art

2 hours ago, costlyxo said:

I can't believe In Case We Die is 11 years old now. I remember being a baby stoner and introducing myself to Tinashe with this mixtape. I had heard Player and All Hands on Deck but the first track off this gave me chills. Such a nostalgic time I love how she is so dedicated to her art

An underrated classic.

That, I Tried, Another Season, This Feeling and Chainless. 

A great start to a phenomenal discography!:clap3:

22 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

An underrated classic.

That, I Tried, Another Season, This Feeling and Chainless. 

A great start to a phenomenal discography!:clap3:

I think Chainless was a perfect precursor to Nashe™️ . I really hope there is a way for her mixtapes to be on streaming soon. Just for convenience and showing to friends, she would definitely be getting 10 cents a day from my streams alone. They have this dreamy experimental vibe that isn't as present in her later discography. 

While they're not as technically "impressive" as her full fledged albums, there's nothing else like 1 For Me, Come When I Call or Crossing The Cosmo. But yess also to your picks from this mixtape. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kishi said:

Anyone saw her on Jennifer Hudson?

Pretty standard interview. Mostly just talked about 333

I really love this part where the sang her first original song she wrote when she was just 5 years old. A queen born to be a star. :clap3:

^ that smirk she kept doing on Jennifer Hudson was too cute haha.

Right now Songs For You and Nightride are my top 2 albums. Can't stop listening. Especially to this song!

3 hours ago, kishi said:

^ that smirk she kept doing on Jennifer Hudson was too cute haha.

Right now Songs For You and Nightride are my top 2 albums. Can't stop listening. Especially to this song!

Ghetto boy is a legendary classic 

3 hours ago, nuclear said:

Ghetto boy is a legendary classic 

That music video would have been epic!!

35 minutes ago, kishi said:

That music video would have been epic!!

I always get frustrated at her for not releasing the video or make a new one if she didn’t the previous one

The wait for the new album is maddening! :jonnycat:

I wanna see a sign soon for it. Come on Tinashe!

On 2/17/2023 at 2:53 AM, Indie Go Mind said:

Pretty standard interview. Mostly just talked about 333

I really love this part where the sang her first original song she wrote when she was just 5 years old. A queen born to be a star. :clap3:

My heart :jonnycat: Siiiiing Nashe!!!!

My top 5:
Life’s Too Short

Perfect Crime

Ghetto Boy

Far side of The Moon 

Oh La La 

All perfection.

hyped for the Heaven remix, never thought about it before but Shy and Nashe are such an obvious musical match that I can’t believe I missed it :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.