Taylor Swift

Achilles.

I'm pretty sure Taylor and her team got wind up with the clownery, that's why they all of a sudden released merch for Mother's Day which is a month away.

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Taylor is due to pass Joni for most weeks on BB200 for a female in 2 weeks :gaycat4:

Joni? It's Barbara? 

4 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Taylor is due to pass Joni for most weeks on BB200 for a female in 2 weeks :gaycat4:

You mean Babra right?

2 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

The cool girls know the tea. Folklore, she was very cute - but Evermore, she has everything.

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

right? folklore can have the band wagoning and AOTY, since it's a tradition at this point for the less deserving album for each genre shift to get, while overshadowing the more deserving one(s) and keeping them for us to appreciate and not get ruined by getting leeched after from the media and twitter... folklore can also keep the list of skips, since not every album can be a skip-less masterpiece that you can still play from beginning to end, every single day a year and a half later, and still sound incredible...

6 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

You mean Babra right?

:dies:

also... that ***** puta is gonna surpass og sacRED next week for charting weeks on the BB200, TRAGIC...

Edited by Michael196

nnnnnnnnn not me having 503 error again and again. ATRL never could get rid of it I fear :deadbanana4:

Evermore is too complex for some people. Folklore is much more digestible but true intellectuals know which is the better album

It has been exactly one year since this interview, which is still so random and weird and absolutely nothing came out of it. She’s truly unhinged.

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Can we talk about how Dancing With Our Hands Tied is her best dancepop song?

You can say that again!

59 minutes ago, Nick_317 said:

Wait there are original lyrics out there?:rip:Not blondie exposing herself like that

I saw it somewhere and it wasn’t fake. Plus these lyrics are too suspicious like it was written recently.I’ll post the link when I will find that post.

5 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

nnnnnnnnn not me having 503 error again and again. ATRL never could get rid of it I fear :deadbanana4:

Same:rip: Nothing changed

8 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

:dies:

also... that ***** puta is gonna surpass og sacRED next week for charting weeks on the BB200, TRAGIC...

Delicate and Don't Blame ME! their powah :clap3:

Neither folklore nor evermore has any skips. :foxaylove:

I think folklore has more great songs on it but evermore has the better tracklist sequencing overall. :foxaylove:

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Daily reminder that puta is her WORST pop album and if it wasn't for the fact that the mixtape has god awful vocals it would also be ha worst album ever. The fake bad gurl persona was by far the cringiest moment in her career. She really wanted to be the it urban girl and FAILED miserably. Just look at end career and ready to bomb.. yikes truly embarrassing. Whoever gave her the green light to adopt the white rapper girl aesthetic needs to be FIRED and BLACKLISTED. And the repetition in that record is so bad it might as well be called repetition instead. LWYMMD showed 0 longevity for a reason and so did the rest of the horribly chosen singles except for Delicate that is one of the few saving graces in that album. I Did Something Horrible should have NEVER been recorded. That ra ta ta ta part shoulda been kept in her NIGHTMARES. Grating ass song and the gunshots are completely unnecessary and frankly borderline offensive. So it goes is one of the worst songs ever recorded. It literally goes nowhere and was completely outdone by its successor MAATHP. And lastly to top off the record of horror we have TIWWCHNT which is one of her WORST songs ever. Yes, even worse than ME!th. I can't believe the delusion of some users in here that trash ME!th (as they should) but not that grating ass annoying childish song. If repugnant was an EP with 5 songs it would be decent, but most of the songs in it are straight up dated garbage and the highs don't even match loser's which is saying A LOT. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

You know you’re that ***** when you cause all this conversation 

Puta haters are always keeping ha relevant, a polarizing album for the record books. The last pure million debut for a reason x  

Skips for each album :

Self-titled : Tied Together With A Smile

Fearless OG/TV : The Other Side of The Door

Speak Now : -

Red OG/TV : Stay Stay Stay

1989 : I Wish You Would

Lover : I Forgot That You Existed, The Archer, I Think He Knows, Paper Rings, ME!

folklore : -

evermore : -

Wooo Loser really is that bad :deadbanana4:

In one week, we have theorised:

1. A collaboration album with Lana Del Rey

2. A collaboration EP with Lorde, Lana and Phoebe

3. Speak Now TV

4. Debut TV

5. 1989 TV

6. TS 10

THIS FANBASE I SWEAR:ahh::ahh:

2 minutes ago, Nick_317 said:

3. Speak Now TV

4. Debut TV

5. 1989 TV

6. TS 10

I’m ready for meltdowns :flame:

2 minutes ago, Nick_317 said:

3. Speak Now TV

4. Debut TV

5. 1989 TV

6. TS 10

I've seen on Twitter and TikTok an "Easter Album" and an "Alice In Wonderland" themed album as well :bibliahh:

I was wondering why the base was so active right after the reset nnnnn

This base has never been more active than the ******* Gaga base, so of course it's you people arguing over whether Puta or Loser is better for the millionth time :deadbanana4:

For the record, they both are bottom 4 in her discography, both have highlights (Dress and Afterglow, etc) and craters (I Made Something Bad and ME!sothelioma, etc), both are commercial underperformances, and both are still better than 90% of the other albums made by her peers. At the end of the day, both are better than the vast majority of the albums ATRL's other favorite girlies have been making, so they both win :clap3:

Spoiler

I currently think that Lover's production is aging slightly better, but my opinion on which is better shifts around all the time

You guys and those Twitter stans are so weird.

You started an unfounded rumour based on nothing and you think that's Taylor's fault :deadbanana4:. She's not obligated to respond to delusions. And Red TV came out 6 months ago :deadbanana2:, you guys act like she hasn't released music in 2 years. When did the fandom become do entitled? Hopefully she takes the year off :devil:.

8 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I've seen on Twitter and TikTok an "Easter Album" and an "Alice In Wonderland" themed album as well :bibliahh:

I saw that Alison Wonderland theory too :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.