Taylor Swift

Achilles.

4 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

you know damn well which era brought the actual tragic crowd and it's none of these

Midnights

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do you all think Karma Remix will be like?

I hope it's good :rip: don't have much expectations 

I think Taylor is the only celeb who has a sub set of her fanbase that genuinely hates her :deadbanana: I don’t understand why these people keep stanning her jfc 

Edited by TayLord

Sticking to the base for awhile, but I hope we can avoid having to talk about that man for awhile. I just wanna talk about the music and the tour.

littlebodybigheart
6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Sticking to the base for awhile, but I hope we can avoid having to talk about that man for awhile. I just wanna talk about the music and the tour.

this. swifties are so annoying and parasocial. if i was that unhappy with who she’s dating i would just unstan. a lot of the swifties i follow on twitter just keep complaining over and over and over but will do anything but unstan…it’s kinda sad cause you can tell they’re not really bothered and they just wanna put up a front to pretend they’re holier than thou.

6 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

this. swifties are so annoying and parasocial. if i was that unhappy with who she’s dating i would just unstan. a lot of the swifties i follow on twitter just keep complaining over and over and over but will do anything but unstan…it’s kinda sad cause you can tell they’re not really bothered and they just wanna put up a front to pretend they’re holier than thou.

It’s just virtue signaling and it’s dumb. Has no effect on real world issues or the people they’re whining about 

OT we need a Breathe (Featuring More Colbie Caillat) 

ATRL words attached to her every era, as applicable:

Red - ****

1989 - Calculated

reputation - Organic

Lover - Loser

folklore - pandemic

evermore - sister

Midnights - parasocial :rip:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

So

Idt there is actually a Karma Video

Apparently miss TTH is taking all the covers and topping all of the playlists :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Apparently miss TTH is taking all the covers and topping all of the playlists :deadbanana4:

Wait who said that.gif?

Cause miss things playlisting has always been ATROCIOUS so I don't believe it

Edited by Starchild

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

So what do you all think Karma Remix will be like?

I hope it's good :rip: don't have much expectations 

Can't be worse than the original

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

7 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Wait who said that.gif?

Cause miss things playlisting has always been ATROCIOUS so I don't believe it

Miss TTH = Dua

Edited by Steve Johnson

52 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

ATRL words attached to her every era, as applicable:

Red - ****

1989 - Calculated

reputation - Organic

Lover - Loser

folklore - pandemic

evermore - sister

Midnights - parasocial :rip:

Reputation - organic :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

White collar crime, someone send the envelope.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Steve Johnson said:

Midnights

Lol if you think that I trust anyone that decided to hop on the train after the beginning of this decade, like to each their own and if she’s not for you then it’s perfectly fine. But, anyone that waited for the general perception around her to shift and saw that it was acceptable to get into her, in order to finally do it and get shocked at what they’ve been missing all along isn’t an actual fan, since the potential has been apparent for over a decade and anyone that was blinded by the media all this time should’ve stayed on that same mindset instead of stanning then get their faith shaken by every single headline.

Therefore I was referring to which pre-2020’s era originally brought the first batch of tragic stans and essentially the two worst sub-groups of the base…

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

This won't happen. The same people will come in here with the same meltdowns the next time they're seen in the same place

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Just now, Michael196 said:

Lol if you think that I trust anyone that decided to hop on the train after the beginning of this decade, like to each their own and if she’s not for you then it’s perfectly fine. But, anyone that waited for the general perception around her to shift and saw that it was acceptable to get into her, in order to finally do it and get shocked at what they’ve been missing all along isn’t an actual fan, since the potential has been apparent for over a decade and anyone that was blinded by the media all this time should’ve stayed on that same mindset instead of stanning then get their faith shaken by every single headline.

Therefore I was referring to which pre-2020’s era originally brought the first batch of tragic stans and essentially the two worst sub-groups of the base…

Folklore. That betty song in particular, TRAGIC. 

love the album thou.  

We all know which era brought in the worst people but we can pretend we don't so some feelings don't get hurt

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

We all know which era brought in the worst people but we can pretend we don't so some feelings don't get hurt

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Say it. I love some feelings get hurt. 

These people are dragging my girl Tay for stupid reasons. 

54 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

So

Idt there is actually a Karma Video

She wouldn’t put herself in that leotard for a pic and that photo is definitely a MV still, maybe she’ll drop it mid-day like Anti-Hero so it would have it’s own moment, after learning from the mistake she’s done with cardigan and willow…

2 hours ago, TayLord said:

I think Taylor is the only celeb who has a sub set of her fanbase that genuinely hates her :deadbanana: I don’t understand why these people keep stanning her jfc 

Stevie Nicks has a lyric in one of her songs 

People, they love her

But still they’re the most cruel 

This applies in this situation 

Edited by Tusk
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.