Taylor Swift

Achilles.

9 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Wth is Tree even doing

She hasn't done a single thing to control the narrative :rip:

Matt Healy is Taylor's boyfriend.

There is no narrative to control, she's not hers or yours Barbie. If some ex boyfriend attacks her she can attack him (on taylor hands). Then she's not here to control whatever people are sayin about the fact....she's dating someone (????) are you all 12? 

I have no words anymore. There are leftist women that are married to conservative men. It's their private life.

Plus you're all acting like this man is a leader of a nazist public party, not just a rockstar who said some edgy rock things mick jagger or noel gallagher  said 17k times :ahh:

Again are you all 12? Do you all actually know real persons in real life made by real meat?.

I'm kinda shocked. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, that article thats clearly targeted against Taylor and not in favor of POC interests seems… forced. And maybe paid by some certain 🛴 

Why do I feel like this more Lana gonna make the song worse :ducky:

She should have released Midnight Rain piano remix 

Just now, PopA911 said:

Anyway, that article thats clearly targeted against Taylor and not in favor of POC interests seems… forced. And maybe paid by some certain 🛴 

It's by a Gaylor, some Swifties already found out

That girl is a Gaylor

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

I exactly thought the same. 

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

It's by a Gaylor, some Swifties already found out

That girl is a Gaylor

Can these morons just go away? 

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Matt Healy is Taylor's boyfriend.

There is no narrative to control, she's not hers or yours Barbie. If some ex boyfriend attacks her she can attack him (on taylor hands). Then she's not here to control whatever people are sayin about the fact....she's dating someone (????) are you all 12? 

I have no words anymore. There are leftist women that are married to conservative men. It's their private life.

Plus you're all acting like this man is a leader of a nazist public party, not just a rockstar who said some edgy rock things mick jagger or noel gallagher  said 17k times :ahh:

Again are you all 12? Do you all actually know real persons in real life made by real meat?.

I'm kinda shocked. 

You spilled actually. Every single popstar or actress has been with someone like this which is my whole point: why should Taylor be the only one to get **** on over this? It's obvious it's just people that already didn't like her as always 

3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Why do I feel like this more Lana gonna make the song worse :ducky:

She should have released Midnight Rain piano remix 

This awful take :biblionny:

Still can’t believe that she removed Paris and glitch just to put two versions of both of these subpar tracks :biblio:

2 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Is this real??

usually fake **** is too obvious and especially today with ai it’s easy to do, but the quality of the audio makes it believable…

It's bad. Yikes 

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

You spilled actually. Every single popstar or actress has been with someone like this which is my whole point: why should Taylor be the only one to get **** on over this? It's obvious it's just people that already didn't like her as always 

Exactly. Which is why I’ve been saying since day 1 she’ll be FINE. She might lose some loser fans but they weren’t needed in the first place… 

Taylor's daily unique listeners on Spotify since 2018. I feel like she is coming for her peak (17,897,098) tomorrow :celestial2:

image.png

This base has so many fractions. I haven't seen any base so divided before. :celestial2:

One thing about Swifties: they’re gonna blow things out of proportion even more than the same gaggle of OTHs that come out of the woodworks every time she does anything. Take a step back, breathe, log off Twitter if you must, and realize no one cares in the real world. Even if she’s getting bad publicity it’s not a permanent issue and will only fuel her success. 

You can go on TikTok right now and find 10+ videos with likes in the 1M+, 2M+ range from last weekend’s shows. All positive comments as well. She’s still as loved as ever, actually, it’s just her hater base has been re-energized but I can’t possibly express how irrelevant that is. 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

20 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

It's HuffPost. They are always known for sensational rage bait articles. I still remember some of the takes on there during 2016.

one day she'll sell tickets for a new album listening session at sofi stadium on west coast and another at metlife on east coast. there'll be a small rectangle stage and barriers. after the audience is done listening, which will be at midnight sharp, the album is out on streaming platforms, she'll go on stage with an interviewer, they'll have a short conversation about the album, upcoming plans, touring and after they're done talking, huge screens will play the lead single's music video (would be much better if it's a visual album) and truck containers full of vinyl, cds, cassettes and merch will be open to the pubic to purchase.

and if the album is epic, like insanely good, rest assured that she'll officially be a member of the legendary musicians club in the public eye :gaylorcat2:

sorry i dream a lot:gaycat7:

Edited by liam13

46 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Is this real??

usually fake **** is too obvious and especially today with ai it’s easy to do, but the quality of the audio makes it believable…

Sounds like a flop

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

4 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Sounds like a flop

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

It's probably AI

I mean, not liking that Taylor is dating that man is one thing. The behavior we've seen these past few weeks is just not normal

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

2 hours ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

TBA is screaming a Taylors Version

30 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Me thinks the same and I hope I'm not falling for it for nothing this time.

I hope it’s Sweeter Than Fiction (Taylor’s Version).

Realign that song from Weinstein to Greta Gerwig and Margot Robbie.

51 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

One thing about Swifties: they’re gonna blow things out of proportion even more than the same gaggle of OTHs that come out of the woodworks every time she does anything. Take a step back, breathe, log off Twitter if you must, and realize no one cares in the real world. Even if she’s getting bad publicity it’s not a permanent issue and will only fuel her success. 

You can go on TikTok right now and find 10+ videos with likes in the 1M+, 2M+ range from last weekend’s shows. All positive comments as well. She’s still as loved as ever, actually, it’s just her hater base has been re-energized but I can’t possibly express how irrelevant that is. 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

All this. 

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Red, 1939 and Loser really brought in TRAGIC people in.

At least reputation CLEARED the trash, and some did not dare to come back during (L)Over.

you know damn well which era brought the actual tragic crowd and it's none of these

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.