• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake stans exposing themselves here 

gaygacat3.png

10 minutes ago, Fama said:

You want everyone to shut up about M*tty and to start worshipping Tatty. We're not going to do that. :gaycat5:

We have freedom of speech and I will continue to share my opinion about M*tty. :ihype:

I couldn't care less about Matty (or Tatty wtf :rip:). I have neither a good nor a bad opinion about him because all I've seen is that everyone seems to have a different story regarding him and I just couldn't be bothered to actually take the time and determine who is right or wrong. 

What I want is that people stop talking about it so much in the only ATRL thread where we can actually discuss about her discography and news and career. We are not talking about a few messages, but the same members spamming every two or three days for pages.

And I'm not stopping you from giving your opinion about him. I'm asking you to either stop SPAMMING it or do it in other threads where Matty is actually the subject, like any of the dozens of threads about him that are created each week. (edit: all these topics are actually about Taylor because the reality is people don't care one bit about Matty but y'all get the idea)

Edited by Klein

Miss State of Grace is a true disciple. Don’t agree with her/his/their posts, click ignore or scroll past them.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

https://twitter.com/HollyStallcup/status/1661524572494020612 

This Twitter thread is the absolute peak of the type of self-important, cringe Disney Adult'd stans that have infiltrated the fanbase since Lover. The way she thinks she's on this insane moral high ground for atoning for going to a Taylor Swift concert :bibliahh:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

This is the cherry on top for this week 

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

speaking of... it's going to be one of the surprise songs this weekend, the crowd will go insane :jonny:

and the soundtrack is getting released two weeks after SNTV, hopefully she throws them a bone with one of the vault tracks so it could get some exposure... maybe the one that she shot the MV for last month :sistrens:

They will also get Maroon :gaycat7: and maybe she will stop ignoring gayle and sing Getaway Car

The MV she did is for Karma no?

9 hours to the remix. I don't know why but last minute impression is it's gonna be a mega bop. :jonnycat:

I really don't know which remix I'm most excited about, Karma or SOTB. 

I don't really like SOTB and I really enjoy Karma, but "more Lana" is so much more exciting than Ice Spice. :duca:

4 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

https://twitter.com/HollyStallcup/status/1661524572494020612 

This Twitter thread is the absolute peak of the type of self-important, cringe Disney Adult'd stans that have infiltrated the fanbase since Lover. The way she thinks she's on this insane moral high ground for atoning for going to a Taylor Swift concert :bibliahh:

Red, 1939 and Loser really brought in TRAGIC people in.

At least reputation CLEARED the trash, and some did not dare to come back during (L)Over.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Guys just read an article from The New York times. The title is "Why the world should stop to follow Taylor Swift".

Now I agree her team NEEDS to do something and SOON about Tatty. They have money to get CIA invested and these ******* had even killed US presidents and no one knew.

Spoiler

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

my first thought when this whole thing started was that she's doing it to cleanse the base and get rid of all of all the fake stans that hoped on board in the past three years, just to clout chase or simply be success stans, and all that in order to get back to the less insane days of reputation/Lover where demand in any aspect was manageable and I really hope this happens if it really is her goal or not because a quick overhaul is needed in the base and if we could get back to the sacRED days it would be even more perfect.

Fearless was the best in terms of her image, Paula was good but I doubt she could’ve handled 2016 like Tree did.

7 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Red, 1939 and Loser really brought in TRAGIC people in.

At least reputation CLEARED the trash, and some did not dare to come back during (L)Over.

Damn sis you spilled.

Rep stans always win: RAW :jonnycat:

45 minutes ago, Klein said:

I couldn't care less about Matty (or Tatty wtf :rip:). I have neither a good nor a bad opinion about him because all I've seen is that everyone seems to have a different story regarding him and I just couldn't be bothered to actually take the time and determine who is right or wrong. 

What I want is that people stop talking about it so much in the only ATRL thread where we can actually discuss about her discography and news and career. We are not talking about a few messages, but the same members spamming every two or three days for pages.

And I'm not stopping you from giving your opinion about him. I'm asking you to either stop SPAMMING it or do it in other threads where Matty is actually the subject, like any of the dozens of threads about him that are created each week. (edit: all these topics are actually about Taylor because the reality is people don't care one bit about Matty but y'all get the idea)

These are exactly my thoughts as well :clap3:

OT: Karma Remix will be a bop, I have a feeling :jonnycat:

44 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Miss State of Grace is a true disciple. Don’t agree with her/his/their posts, click ignore or scroll past them.

spacer.png

Rep Warriors stick together

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

I love Lana but I don't think just an entire verse by her will change so much the song, i think it wouldn't be really different. 

I'm more excited for the remix and for Hits different on spotify. Not so much for the new song, even i'm feeling it could be not really a vaul track but someting new, so a real bop she decided to serve :giraffe:

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Fearless was the best in terms of her image, Paula was good but I doubt she could’ve handled 2016 like Tree did.

Paula had an epiphany and left expeditiously :rip:

Tree just dgaf

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

https://twitter.com/maylornation/status/1661739387925979140?t=jGKop3LIo5oyNzyRHZH7Dg&s=19

Can I ask what Tree is doing, why even allow such posts in the first place?

Can they not keep lowkey:rip: a bit

why if this is the real story? :ninja:

Edited by vale9001

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

why is this is the real story? :ninja:

Wth is Tree even doing

She hasn't done a single thing to control the narrative :rip:

Ig it's time for Tree to go out and someone new to come 

The way Taylor took off the Top 3 material Glitch from the CD for more Lana. I'm about to become an OLDRH.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

I really hate them for ******* up my scrobbles though. I'll wait for her shenanigans to end and get lastfm pro to fix all the Middy tags.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

5 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Wth is Tree even doing

She hasn't done a single thing to control the narrative :rip:

5 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Ig it's time for Tree to go out and someone new to come 

girl you’re always having some sort of meltdown regarding this subject :deadbanana4:

Taylor is and will be fine. 

58 minutes ago, Klein said:

Girl, I'm not spamming at all. In fact I haven't been here for a week. I share one post and suddenly you're coming for my neck. :redface:

Anyway, back to OT. Wonder if she will work with new producers soon. Another Hack-produced album is a nightmare for me.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.