Taylor Swift

Achilles.

4 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

sorry for posting so much, but I have a lot of fun here :emofish:

You better be sorry because as I see you haven't brought your iconic gretchen avi back yet. 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Starchild said:

1949 is bottom 4 in her discog but y'all aren't ready for that conversation

Bottom 2*

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Don’t be sorry :dies: continue to enjoy discussions with us all :hug: 

You’re welcome :angel:

:hug: you guys better my days, sometimes (when you’re not trashing King Godonoff)

3 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

You better be sorry because as I see you haven't brought your iconic gretchen avi back yet. 

girlie, I can’t do it cause the file is too big… need to use a computer some day and bring it back :gaycat6:

• Like 1

I'm conflicted about TS11. I think she runs a very real risk of oversaturation if she continues to release music at such a rapid pace (not to mention how much she's been in the press lately), but I also can't really see Taylor taking a break, even if it makes sense for her to once the US leg of the tour is over. I'm thinking we'll end up getting it next year.

19 minutes ago, sweetblindness said:

I'm conflicted about TS11. I think she runs a very real risk of oversaturation if she continues to release music at such a rapid pace (not to mention how much she's been in the press lately), but I also can't really see Taylor taking a break, even if it makes sense for her to once the US leg of the tour is over. I'm thinking we'll end up getting it next year.

Earlier

I had a dream that she released Question...? as a promo single off of 1989 TV. My subconscious is bamboozled. 

Dreams is coming 

It’s a cruel summer

i got my heart broke

now I’m a sad b*tch

and I wanna do c*ke

:jamming: 

anyone else remember this bop that leaked before Lover 

I just want to say…I hate how people are treating Taylor just because she is mega successful.

some swifties can be a lot but the trolling using racial terms is too far.

Your fave is winning and created a blueprint so you should enjoy the ride.

I’m just not liking all of the posts that have gone too far with trolling.

Anyways, I hope she snatches 750m-1b on her tour. No one else if left to do it.

can’t wait for 1989 TV, too.

Toodles.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

It’s a cruel summer

i got my heart broke

now I’m a sad b*tch

and I wanna do c*ke

:jamming: 

anyone else remember this bop that leaked before Lover 

I just burst out laughing

that was so ******* iconic :bibliahh:

22 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Dreams is coming 

She better not

I’m still disappointed of TS10’s title since it’s very her which makes it really basic, the same applies to dreams, if you get what I mean…

2 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Wait why is Afterglow pulling 450k+ :rip:

It's not even fan fav from album and is not even viral. 

Midnights should learn something from lover :ghostface:

It is a bit viral. And it absolutely is a fan fav

19 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I just want to say…I hate how people are treating Taylor just because she is mega successful.

some swifties can be a lot but the trolling using racial terms is too far.

Your fave is winning and created a blueprint so you should enjoy the ride.

I’m just not liking all of the posts that have gone too far with trolling.

Anyways, I hope she snatches 750m-1b on her tour. No one else if left to do it.

can’t wait for 1989 TV, too.

Toodles.

Sis I remember the base being dead and you were supportive of her best album reputation. :heart:

Waiting with you for the real better record she’s making after reputation, which will be reputation TV.

• Thanks 1

Seeing all these "fans" stalking this woman...

spacer.png

Not a cute look..

I hope the Eras Tour is US only.

And she whiplashes us with Midnights World Tour + a new Dua-fied version of Midnights featuring the shelved Matty songs (and confirmation that their relationship was strict to music only, or not, so the Swiftie detectives TikTok the hell out of those songs).

The way a certain someone who has been posting here recently acts like they're on some moral high ground and say they can't "fully Stan" Taylor because she's not an activist and she's a greedy capitalist, yet they defend their faves Ariana, the Weekend, And Justin and his wife when they do the same or worse things :gaycat7:. I remember them trying to drag Taylor for releasing multiple versions of Midnights then going mum when someone posted all the versions Ariana released for her last album, and now I see they did the same in the weeknd/ Idol thread. Get off your high horse and stop the hypocrisy, you're fooling no one :bird:.

Edited by Cleanromantic

7 hours ago, Bonicap said:

Around 13k only. It's a pressing that was already being sold in Canada, it has nothing special and she didn't even tweet about it, so that's it.

Not bad at all, will probably move as many copies in a random week 6+ months after the album came out as most artists first week of available physical sales. Mine just shipped a few hours ago actually. 

littlebodybigheart

lover is not surpassing midnights in any way, shape or form. not in quality, not in streams, not on the billboard 200, not on metacritic…

6 hours ago, Starchild said:

1949 is bottom 4 in her discog but y'all aren't ready for that conversation

Oh best believe I am ready for this discussion and that I agree. It's better than Reputation, Lover, Debut, and that's it. :foxaylove2:

1 hour ago, littlebodybigheart said:

lover is not surpassing midnights in any way, shape or form. not in quality, not in streams, not on the billboard 200, not on metacritic…

Thank you! The loser stans are getting brave going against her biggest/best pop album since 1989 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.