Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Just now, Bonicap said:

If she is doing LatAm and Oceania in the Q4 of 2023 as all rumors seem to point out, I don't think she announces everything at the same time. She would have to announce it by the next month or so and that's still one year until the European dates.

So you think she’ll announce it “by region”? Also, is she not going to Canada? Would be weird if she doesn’t go cause a lot of Americans might go there as well 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

So you think she’ll announce it “by region”? Also, is she not going to Canada? Would be weird if she doesn’t go cause a lot of Americans might go there as well 

I think she'll announce LatAm and Oceania (and Canada if she is doing it) in a few weeks and Europe and Asia next year. It would be weird not to do Canada but there are strong rumors for Mexico, Brazil, Argentina or Australia and nothing for Canada.

Just now, Bonicap said:

I think she'll announce LatAm and Oceania (and Canada if she is doing it) in a few weeks and Europe and Asia next year. It would be weird not to do Canada but there are strong rumors for Mexico, Brazil, Argentina or Australia and nothing for Canada.

I hope she does a lot of dates in Brazil, the demand is scary there :jonny5: But I think her team will downplay her demand everywhere that’s not the US 

I'm afraid she'll have to find a new studio now cause these people are just gonna camp outside of Electric Lady everyday waiting for her :rip:

:deadbanana4:

On 5/22/2023 at 12:21 PM, Bonicap said:

Great Global Spotify update today. Compared with last Sunday:

Anti-Hero: -51k

Cruel Summer: +80k

Blank Space: +105k

Cardigan: +74k

Style: +86k

Enchanted: +18k

Don't Blame Me: +33k

Lavender Haze: -58k

Shake It Off: +30k

AOTGYLB: -130k :rip:

Maybe we can have another +75M week.

Today:

Anti-Hero: -80k

Cruel Summer: +120k

Blank Space: +85k

Cardigan: +38k

Style: +90k

Enchanted: +63k

Don't Blame Me: +6k

Lavender Haze: -75k

Midnight Rain: +35k

AOTGYLB: -130k

Maybe not 75M streams today but it will be close I hope.

Cruel Summer :deadbanana4:

Unique daily listeners on Spotify:

22/7/2020:    3,840,259

23/7/2020:    4,107,544

24/72020:     9,319,573

folklore you will always be FAMOUS.

spacer.png

At this point I don't even think she will tour LatAm. It's too late, the dates should've been announced by now. People need time to save money for a tour like this. 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

At this point I don't even think she will tour LatAm. It's too late, the dates should've been announced by now. People need time to save money for a tour like this. 

Hopefully she announces it now to start in October. Wouldn’t that be enough? :dancehall3:

When Cardigod starts outstreaming Anti-Hit kiiii

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

When Cardigod starts outstreaming Anti-Hit kiiii

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

It’s already outstreaming almost all 2020 BIG hits 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Just now, PopA911 said:

Hopefully she announces it now to start in October. Wouldn’t that be enough? :dancehall3:

Well, unless she's planning to only selling the tickets in August, then that should be enough time. 75% of the Brazilian population lives with a minimum wage salary. A ticket for international shows costs between half and two times minimum wage here. People need to save money for international shows down here. She can't just announce them and start selling the next week. Not only that, Brazil is bigger than the US and she is only coming to two cities. People will need to travel, and plane tickets here are as expensive as the tickets. 

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Well, unless she's planning to only selling the tickets in August, then that should be enough time. 75% of the Brazilian population lives with a minimum wage salary. A ticket for international shows costs between half and two times minimum wage here. People need to save money for international shows down here. She can't just announce them and start selling the next week. Not only that, Brazil is bigger than the US and she is only coming to two cities. People will need to travel, and plane tickets here are as expensive as the tickets. 

I didn’t know it was like that, damn… Hopefully she’ll announce them soon enough. I believe she won’t skip LATAM at all! 

6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

This makes no sense. She announced the US leg 4 months before the first date and there were a lot more concerts to sale. Blackpink toured Mexico a couple months ago and announced it barely 2 months before, for example. A lot of insiders and journalists have said she is doing Mexico, Argentina and Brazil.

Just now, Bonicap said:

This makes no sense. She announced the US leg 4 months before the first date and there were a lot more concerts to sale. Blackpink toured Mexico a couple months ago and announced it barely 2 months before, for example. A lot of insiders and journalists have said she is doing Mexico, Argentina and Brazil.

And it's only 4 months now until the supposed end-of-September/beginning-of-October rumored dates. 

We're also a much poorer population compared to the US population. Lover Fest prices were already out of this world. Now the dollar is even more expensive as compared to 2019. So the tickets will be even more expensive. People need time to be able to save money. 

10 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

And it's only 4 months now until the supposed end-of-September/beginning-of-October rumored dates. 

We're also a much poorer population compared to the US population. Lover Fest prices were already out of this world. Now the dollar is even more expensive as compared to 2019. So the tickets will be even more expensive. People need time to be able to save money. 

The rumored dates for Mexico are even sooner. When you only have 2 or 3 dates to sell you don't need to announce it with that much time, specially when the tickets are going to fly instantly. The target of these shows are not to the low-middle class people and they play with the FOMO all the time.

Edited by Bonicap

Taylor Swift's BB200 update:

#2.(+1) Midnights

#10.(-3) Lover

#14.(-2) folklore

#19.(+3) 1989

#22.(+1) Red (Taylor's Version)

#23.(+1) reputation

#27.(-6) Speak Now

#28.(=) evermore

#32.(+1) Fearless (Taylor's Version)

11 minutes ago, Fama said:

Is she going to release the lead single of TS11 between August 9 and August 25? :ducky:

If you mean August 2024, maybe, but she doesn't seem to be a big fan of pre-release singles anymore.

this post folkore new wave of gen z swifties is becoming weird. They want TS11 from the minute after she broke up, like a tabloid magazine that needs to sell the moment, and now are stalking her even when she goes to the studios. 

Edited by vale9001

Just a casual fan here (only ever heard 3/4 1989 and rePUTA stan I was hard one like; other albums just singles and sporadical songs):

I do wish she served cvntery more cause idk how I’ll cope with snoozeklore and boremore at Eras tour if I attend with my fan status as of current. She emotes perfectly when she’s up and mid-tempo and I hope she ca$$hed off those ‘adult-contemporary’ projects for enlightened and high-class aristocrats coz ch-

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

The girls who GET IT know that False God is the best song on Lover

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

EXACTLY

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

10 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

I haven't even heard Red TV in full nor do I intend to, tbh. Listened to only WANEGOD and Red, the former to check out how horrible it actually is and the latter because everyone was raving about it, and the vault tracks, obviously.

Glad to see what this whole rerecording process is doing for her career but I can't bring myself to get excited about them. Like, I've played all her albums to death, especially 1989, acapellas, instrumentals, karaoke versions and all that **** too. I couldn't help but just focus on the differences if I sat through the TVs, which doesn't sound like an interesting listening experience to me.

It's definitely great for those who didn't get into Taylor until her later albums, though.

this is exactly how i feel about the recordings tbh 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.