• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to start a tiktok trend around False God. 

It's easily one of the best popgirls songs EVER made yet it's just a random throwaway track on Lover :rip: 

I'm so happy she knew it was good enough to perform on SNL. She knew its a quality track that deserved a bit of love before being ignored forever

The meltdown about False Mid above me when it's the most useless, poorly produced, unlistenable song on Lover and one of the worst songs on her discography :deadbanana4: the melodies are straight out of a mumbly voice notes session unpolished so much that the lyrics are inaudible, and the instrumentation is clearly in demo form. Jack really said "aurkay lemme just put this quirky synths loop on for 3 minutes and throw some ugly indie wannabe drums sometimes and slap some audacity reverb over this mp3 file Taylor whatsapped me and let's call it a day as the 636th track on Lover!" :rip:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

The meltdown about False Mid above me when it's the most useless, poorly produced, unlistenable song on Lover and one of the worst songs on her discography :deadbanana4: the melodies are straight out of a mumbly voice notes session unpolished so much that the lyrics are inaudible, and the instrumentation is clearly in demo form. Jack really said "aurkay lemme just put this quirky synths loop on for 3 minutes and throw some ugly indie wannabe drums sometimes and slap some audacity reverb over this mp3 file Taylor whatsapped me and let's call it a day as the 636th track on Lover!" :rip:

how DARE YOU! :fish2: girl there is something effortlessly beautiful and SMOOTH about False God. It reminds me of a song by George Michael (I think its called Fast Love). Its so good. You just need to appreciate it for what it is :'( 

'The altar is my hips' is the worst metaphor Taylor's ever written. The girls drag cleverly-written nuanced tracks such as Gorgeous and Stay Stay Stay yet stan the abomination of a song like False God because it's got a ~vibey~ bassline. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

'The altar is my hips' is the worst metaphor Taylor's ever written. The girls drag cleverly-written nuanced tracks such as Gorgeous and Stay Stay Stay yet stan the abomination of a song like False God because it's got a ~vibey~ bassline. 

:bibliahh:saying ugly and leave leave leave are nuanced lmao naaaah

False god is underrated and too good for the bussy bopping gays to appreciate.

Rant:(Gorgeous is a great song and is in the perspective of someone who's drunk and has a crush, that's why the lyrics are what they are, people complaining about the lyrics don't get the song) 

:Rant over

The stevie nicks appreciation 

when you finally make a pop album is not only kids bops :clap3:

Edited by vale9001

the way both of my favs have been semi retired all year & I’ve been prepping for the eras tour has damn near turned me into a full time Swiftie :jonny:

one thing about Taylor, she’s gonna get her ****ing ass up & work, these other girls should be taking notes :clap3:

• Like 3

I know that she does it every night, but still surprised that she let this happen…

im- :rip:

Edited by State of Grace.

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Not footage of the literal inside of her garage :biblio:

I wish her driver had r*n them over

I am BEGGING Her to reconsider and re-record 19katyNein and Puta with MM. 

Ve9esdg.gif

9 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Not footage of the literal inside of her garage :biblio:

I wish her driver had r*n them over

These people should be locked up

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

The girls who GET IT know that False God is the best song on Lover

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

I wonder if achieving this amount of overwhelming fame for this long- especially with an insane career peak right now- will change her mindset about celebrity and need to stay relevant/ on top 

she’s already cemented a remarkable musical legacy for herself and has achieved everything a musician can dream of, I get she loves being bejeweled but truthfully that level of attention and almost complete lack of privacy just seems kinda miserable to me in the long run idk.

Edited by Magdalene

32 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

truly embarrassing behavior, sometimes this fanbase deserves the lashings :toofunny3:

Are Eras tour dates Europe out yet? Me bestie sent me a text NyC tume midnight all euphoric?? Pleade dm if L-word thxx

1 minute ago, apasionata said:

Are Eras tour dates Europe out yet? Me bestie sent me a text NyC tume midnight all euphoric?? Pleade dm if L-word thxx

No, and I don't think they will be out soon. I guess she is touring Europe next summer so she will announce it next year most likely.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

It’s frustrating how invasive some stans have been lately saying who she can and can’t date, stalking her like she gives us so much more than any other pop girl but it doesn’t means she’s a doll they can control.

Just now, apasionata said:

No international dates yet. There’s been rumours about LatAm and Oceania for weeks with a Europe tour in the summer but nothing confirmed. 

• Thanks 1

F**** God is kinda overrated around here and is very out of Her element, in a bad way. 

JskPMl5.gif

I think they want to announce all the International Dates at the same time and that’s why it’s taking so long. 

I just hope Portugal makes the cut, I’ve heard it costs 5M€ to bring her here :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

I think they want to announce all the International Dates at the same time and that’s why it’s taking so long. 

I just hope Portugal makes the cut, I’ve heard it costs 5M€ to bring her here :toofunny3:

If she is doing LatAm and Oceania in the Q4 of 2023 as all rumors seem to point out, I don't think she announces everything at the same time. She would have to announce it by the next month or so and that's still one year until the European dates.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.