Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Is that number of weeks in the Top 10 record acknowledged by Billboard? Cuz it sounds like one of those made-up ones. Like, why would 2 albums simultaneously in the Top 10 count as 2 weeks when it's in the same week? 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there really only 5k of the new edition nn what’s the point 

Apparently Ed sold signed CDs of - at his tour, hence the surprisingly big opening week. Imagine if Taylor did this, back to #1 confirmed even without 3AM :jonny5: 

10 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

her second best lead single

Now why is God Story in it

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

11 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

it's the canadian mispress of the lavender vinyl dddd

omg it really is the Target's lavender Canada version :skull: the way they advertised as 48 hours limited and I almost fell for it :gaycat6:

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Need Anti-Hit to reach 30 weeks Top 10 because my OCD can't handle it peaking at 29

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

With another version of Midnights being released today don’t count out the possibility of an Anti Hero remix tomorrow :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Jaspurr said:

Is that number of weeks in the Top 10 record acknowledged by Billboard? Cuz it sounds like one of those made-up ones. Like, why would 2 albums simultaneously in the Top 10 count as 2 weeks when it's in the same week? 

I mean, isn’t that how they track weeks in the Hot 100  as well for artists overall who tend to have multiple top 10 singles at a time like Rih or Drake for example? The BB200 shouldn’t be excluded from the double dip factor 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

With another version of Midnights being released today don’t count out the possibility of an Anti Hero remix tomorrow :deadbanana4:

:rip: 

Poor Karma. Getting done so wrong despite being her best pop single in years.

Edited by State of Grace.

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Smash hero :WAP:

Radio is again increasing. 30 weeks is possible for Smash Hero. 

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Is there really only 5k of the new edition nn what’s the point 

Apparently Ed sold signed CDs of - at his tour, hence the surprisingly big opening week. Imagine if Taylor did this, back to #1 confirmed even without 3AM :jonny5: 

I totally want this. Her chart game is surprisingly weak this year.  

3 minutes ago, KaoIntouch said:

omg it really is the Target's lavender Canada version :skull: the way they advertised as 48 hours limited and I almost fell for it :gaycat6:

I think it’s a version of the Lavender version that was manufactured in Canada and sold at Target in the US, right? I don’t think Target exists in Canada anymore

2 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

I totally want this. Her chart game is surprisingly weak this year.  

Her albums would be perched in the top 15 if she was selling exclusive tour versions on top of the streaming surge :rip: 

AntonOFF getting to have Taylor's biggest hit on the Hot 100 on his resume after years of draggings is just so. :deadbanana: Deserved, though. Pure bliss and ear candy.

2 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Her albums would be perched in the top 15 if she was selling exclusive tour versions on top of the streaming surge :rip: 

I hate her now. Where is her capiTAYlist mind? All albums in top 15, wow

Edited by Steve Johnson

8 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

Havent seen Billboard talk about it, but its 100% the way Billboard would count that record

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

I hate her now. Where is er capiTAYlist mind? All albums in top 15, wow

At least all 6 of the Republic releases :jonny: hopefully she does something for SNTV at least

1 minute ago, Jaspurr said:

AntonOFF getting to have Taylor's biggest hit on the Hot 100 on his resume after years of draggings is just so. :deadbanana: Deserved, though. Pure bliss and ear candy.

Why does everyone here hate Jack? August, Cruel Summer, Mirrorball, Getaway Car, Midnight rain all are fan favorites. 

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

Why does everyone here hate Jack? August, Cruel Summer, Mirrorball, Getaway Car, Midnight rain all are fan favorites. 

His recycling and inability to produce a smash. But he won most (or some) of us over with Midnights.

4 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

That sub is so misogynistic and hates women :rip:. Taylor is not the only female celebrity they go after. They laugh about stans having parasocial relationships with their favourite artist yet members of that sub have a parasocial relationship with the entirety of Hollywood :bibliahh:.

@Beyonnaise were just talking about how Fauxmoi is the ultimate chronically online hellscape.

12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Need Anti-Hit to reach 30 weeks Top 10 because my OCD can't handle it peaking at 29

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

9 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Radio is again increasing. 30 weeks is possible for Smash Hero. 

Are there any big songs being released in the next few weeks? Anti hero is barely hanging on and any new top 10 entry will push it out. I really want her to reach 30 weeks :chick2: she’s also only 89-90k points away from Shake it Off and the #10 spot gives ~20k points while #11 only gives ~9k points so she really needs to hang on as long as she can now

Just now, Jaspurr said:

His recycling and inability to produce a smash. But he won most (or some) of us over with Midnights.

Well it's Taylor fault she didn't release Cruel Summer or August. IDWLF, LWYMMD were smashes thou.  

How I wish this were a Taylor performance. The orchestra highlights the melody of Anti-Hero in the best way possible. Especially the post-chorus. One of the most gorgeous compositions I've ever heard. :jonny:

2 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Are there any big songs being released in the next few weeks? Anti hero is barely hanging on and any new top 10 entry will push it out. I really want her to reach 30 weeks :chick2: she’s also only 89-90k points away from Shake it Off and the #10 spot gives ~20k points while #11 only gives ~9k points so she really needs to hang on as long as she can now

Lil durk is releasing next week. Bad bunny new song can debut in top 10 as well.  

1 minute ago, Steve Johnson said:

Well it's Taylor fault she didn't release Cruel Summer or August. IDWLF, LWYMMD were smashes thou.  

None were radio smashes. Anti-Hero is like his first legitimate hit in the traditional sense.

2 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

None were radio smashes. Anti-Hero is like his first legitimate hit in the traditional sense.

Maybe. But IDWLF was a huge streaming smash. LWYMMD is 8x platinum eligible, that's incredible for a polarizing lead single. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.