Taylor Swift

Achilles.

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

i was only joking sis :heart:

:hug: 

At this point she could just get a huge parking space in the Philippines and turn it into a concert ground. Unfortunately Manila is super congested so it will be difficult to find the right venue.

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

so it’s safe to say she’s gonna be stable at 70M streams until SNTV? It’s been nearly 10 weeks of tour so I guess the effect is permanent at this point :deadbanana:

With an average of 70M for 365 days wouldnt she generate 25 billion streams in a year? Which is like the amount of streams she generated from 2013-2020 on Spotify? All in one year? :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

With an average of 70M for 365 days wouldnt she generate 25 billion streams in a year? Which is like the amount of streams she generated from 2013-2020 on Spotify? All in one year? :deadbanana4:

and who knows if she releases another TV this year it might be even bigger? :deadbanana4:

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

25B over the whole year might be a reach (but I've been underestimating her since Midnights' release so who knows :deadbanana4:), but she's 100% crossing 20B total streams in 2023, and getting the biggest year ever on Spotify. 

She recently crossed 8B streams, and is currently doing 2B+ a month. She'd need an average of 2B/month for the rest of the year (and we don't know if the tour will continue at this point) but with the release of Speak Now TV I think she can do it. 

6 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Cruel Summer:

US Spotify - #13 (+3) [+722,942 plays]

US AM - #44 (+8)

:jonny:

apparently bb removed the recurrent chart from their site last week... if they screw with her, it would be insane if it doesn't re-enter with these numbers when it's doing better than AH and other songs in the top 10...

Predictios had it 2 points below #50 for this week. 

It should absolutely chart next week. 

Yet 3AM version still nowhere to be found :rip: Oh Tyler...

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Yet 3AM version still nowhere to be found :rip: Oh Tyler...

not another version out of nowhere :toofunny3:

19 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Good. Very Good. 

it's the canadian mispress of the lavender vinyl dddd

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Can Midnights be back to No.1? I think it needs like 70000 vinyls sales which is impossible, but who knows:gaylorcat2:

what's the point of this? How many copies have been pressed?. 

But we wanted the 3AM edition, not a different color vinyl. :gaycat6:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monster Queen said:

Can Midnights be back to No.1? I think it needs like 70000 vinyls sales which is impossible, but who knows:gaylorcat2:

5000 are in stock. 

This kinda feels like the midnights era is over and they said "one more last version" and in a moment is not too much near to SN release. 

Look how Karma has no MV :ahh:

Edited by vale9001

6 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

5000 are in stock. 

That’s so negligible :rip: but good. It’s rare for my collection and will be a worth a lot in resale value :jonny: 

her second best lead single after Cardigan can't stop to win

42 minutes ago, Klein said:

25B over the whole year might be a reach (but I've been underestimating her since Midnights' release so who knows :deadbanana4:), but she's 100% crossing 20B total streams in 2023, and getting the biggest year ever on Spotify. 

She recently crossed 8B streams, and is currently doing 2B+ a month. She'd need an average of 2B/month for the rest of the year (and we don't know if the tour will continue at this point) but with the release of Speak Now TV I think she can do it. 

Yeah 25B might be a stretch unless she somehow generates 4B streams in July ( :rip: ) and 2B every month afterwards. A simple announcement of LatAm or Oceania dates around mid-July would be all it took to maintain for the rest of the year in my opinion :gaycat6: 

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

her second best lead single after Cardigan can't stop to win

Holy mother :jonny:  

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

The way Midnights got layers upon layers of cryptic ****. Question...? and Glitch make so much sense if you think of them as being about Matty.

1 minute ago, Jaspurr said:

The way Midnights got layers upon layers of cryptic ****. Question...? and Glitch make so much sense if you think of them as being about Matty.

I'd prefer to think they're about the crook who was caught (not a sister)

Maybe they’re clearing out excess stock of the standard tracklist to make way for the 3am version? If the 3am version were to drop no one would want to buy the standard edition anymore

6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

That’s so negligible :rip: but good. It’s rare for my collection and will be a worth a lot in resale value :jonny: 

I was kidding luv. There are 40k+ in stock according to twitter swifties. 

• Like 1

Need Anti-Hit to reach 30 weeks Top 10 because my OCD can't handle it peaking at 29

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.