Taylor Swift

Achilles.

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Streets are saying Speak Now TV era is going to be short. We lost (?)

That should be the case for every TV

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean, atw didn't go for radio adds and i hope you think about me was only sent to country radio. 

3 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

We hope.  

We need 3 more before summer of 2024

The "era" was gonna be over by August anyway when august (song) smashery starts and folklore's 100000th revival begins. The Swift Multiverse can be so exhausting sometimes.

All I'm asking for is a MV and more SN songs performed on tour.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

The Question...? hate in this fanbase is so forced because its nowhere near the diabolical songs on Loser. It's just mid.

It sounded cute last night but I would had a mental breakdown if I got Question AND Invisible 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Delete this

WY3vot9.jpg

Question has always been a cute bop, even though the lyrics could instantly mend glass

12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

All I'm asking for is a MV and more SN songs performed on tour.

I had a dream that she performs Story of Us/Better Than Revenge/Haunted into LWYMMD during one of her shows on release weekend. 

11 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Delete this

WY3vot9.jpg

I will NOT be silenced

ITS JUST A QUESTION!

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Gorgeous IS pop perfection.

spacer.png

Light years above all the jokes on Loser.

More personality than some mayos on 1939, boring catfishes on MID, and the hell-lows on Red.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

When London Boy sampled “we can go driving on my Scooter” we didn’t realize it was a call to action to run over Mr Braun, before the masters debacle had been exposed :jonny: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

When London Boy sampled “we can go driving on my Scooter” we didn’t realize it was a call to action to run over Mr Braun, before the masters debacle had been exposed :jonny: 

???

Pretty sure we’ve known about the masters before Loser tarnished her discography and winning streaks on release day.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

The way Long Live can still give me goosebumps sometimes while listening to it :rip: the grip she has on me

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

that means we're closer to 1989 and rep TV

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

What Speak Now TV should achieve:

BB200 No. 1 for at least two weeks.

Enchanted - No. 1

Sparks Fly - Top 5

Last Kiss and Dear John - Top 10

Open more than evermore

That’s already a WIN! :clap3:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

3 hours ago, Michael196 said:

she just became the soloist with the most weeks ever in the top 10 of the billboard 200 :clap3:

weeks (entries)

1. Beatles - 382 (59)

2. Rolling Stones - 308 (60)

3. Taylor - 278 (17)

4. Barbra - 277 (64)

5. Mariah - 231 (24)

6. Drake - 213 (15)

7. Herb Alpert - 210 (28)

8. Garth - 208 (27)

9. MJ - 191 (31)

10. Bruce - 180 (42)

We should create a thread for all, and not Taylor specific, because that’s banned. :eli:

15 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

What Speak Now TV should achieve:

BB200 No. 1 for at least two weeks.

Enchanted - No. 1

Sparks Fly - Top 5

Last Kiss and Dear John - Top 10

Open more than evermore

That’s already a WIN! :clap3:

sis, the 2nd highest on rtv was #18

34 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

???

Pretty sure we’ve known about the masters before Loser tarnished her discography and winning streaks on release day.

I have awful memory but I guess I thought we found out the masters stuff like the week of or the week after Lover release 

Aside from Enchanted, I’m guessing she’ll place one or MAYBE two other songs in the top 10. For sure, I expect better album track placements than Red TV but it won’t flood the top 10.

Maybe BTR will do it :jonny: 

I'm so curious to see what SN TV can achieve on the charts.

Fearless TV: #1 for 2 weeks (debut week and then 6 months later a second week following the vinyl release). It debuted with 291,000 units which was the highest sales week for an album that year at the time. It charted well on the BB200 for a re-recording but fell off the chart for 1 week before the vinyl release led to a resurgence before it spent like 13 weeks off of the chart in the spring/summer of 2022 before regularly charting again since the fall of 2022. The Eras Tour has made it super stable and it will effortlessly chart for over 100 weeks. The highest charting song on the Hot 100 was the pre-release single Love Story which debuted at #11. The album bomb on the Hot 100 included 8 songs, the highest being Mr. Perfectly Fine at #30. Overall the era was barely promoted, with no performances or music videos, but it created a solid foundation to establish to the fans/public what a Taylor Swift re-recording is and the concept of the vault tracks. Despite 2/3 of the pre-release promotional singles being vault tracks, the popularity of the album (aside from Mr. Perfectly Fine) appears to be heavily concentrated on the main original tracklist and singles. 

Red TV: #1 for 1 week, however it also spent 3 weeks at #2. It debuted with an incredible 605,000 units first week, the second biggest of the year at the time and third overall. The album has yet to leave the top 70 of the Billboard 200, it's practically charting as if it's a brand new studio album and not a re-recording. The highest charting song on the Hot 100 was, of course, ATW10 which became the longest song to reach #1. The album bomb on the Hot 100 included 26 out of 28 songs, with Girl at Home and Ronan being the only 2 songs to not make the chart. It set the record for most single week entries on the chart. State of Grace, I Bet You Think About Me and the title track all debuted within the top 25 as well. The emphasis on the vault tracks during this campaign during the promotion (which it actually had) has helped the consumption of the vault tracks to compete with the original tracklist. Currently, 5 songs on the original tracklist have over 100 million on Spotify and 6 of the vault tracks have passed that mark. This era built upon the foundation that the Fearless TV era established and created the possibility for a re-recording to be a major EVENT. 

Depending on how she plans to market the era I could see it performing very similarly to Red TV or possibly even better since her success seems to be building on itself and snowballing into something greater with every release.

Someone said “All of the Plagues You Had Before” on Twitter and I can’t stop thinking about it :dies: 

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Someone said “All of the Plagues You Had Before” on Twitter and I can’t stop thinking about it :dies: 

I saw that too :rip: it's been in my head since

Why hasn't anyone threaded the whole soloist with most weeks at #1 thing? That's an actual achievement, it would be stupid as hell if they didn't let us thread even that 

the way Taylor is such an alpha and wants to always dominate even her "friends": 

Spoiler

so hot :smitten: 

Edited by IBeMe

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

sis, the 2nd highest on rtv was #18

I’m so sorry for being delusional.:deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I have awful memory but I guess I thought we found out the masters stuff like the week of or the week after Lover release 

I’ll never forget how the pre-album singles were bombing and getting dragged left and right and then she guilt-tripped us to support Loser with:

”But for a healthier option, Lover will be out August 23. 

Sad and grossed out,

Taylor”

Little did we know, we will also be sad and grossed out with that healthier option. My palate wasn’t cleansed. :soda:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I’m so sorry for being delusional.:deadbanana2:

I’ll never forget how the pre-album singles were bombing and getting dragged left and right and then she guilt-tripped us to support Loser with:

”But for a healthier option, Lover will be out August 23. 

Sad and grossed out,

Taylor”

Little did we know, we will also be sad and grossed out with that healthier option. My palate wasn’t cleansed. :soda:

Lover is basically her debut album (with Republic) and just like Self Titled is the weakest of her big machine albums, Lover is far and away the weakest of her Republic albums. :gaycat6: If she’s one thing it’s consistent 

I remember the quote you mentioned. So you’re right about the timeline thank u bestie 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

19 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Lover is basically her debut album (with Republic) and just like Self Titled is the weakest of her big machine albums, Lover is far and away the weakest of her Republic albums. :gaycat6: If she’s one thing it’s consistent 

I remember the quote you mentioned. So you’re right about the timeline thank u bestie 

Let me grab my passport and your hand sis and join you on that universe of Taylor’s multiverse. Meet me behind the mall in Chromatica!

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.