Taylor Swift

Achilles.

The Question...? hate in this fanbase is so forced because its nowhere near the diabolical songs on Loser. It's just mid.

It sounded cute last night but I would had a mental breakdown if I got Question AND Invisible 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Cardigan will likely pass 1 billion streams within the year. Talent does win sometimes.

Kind of random but I would love for Taylor to do an album in the vein of Motown pop. I was listening to this song a few days ago and I thought this style would lend itself well to Taylor's lyrics

Invisible is one of the best songs on debut. Let's not do too much now

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Enchanted (Orchestral Version) produced by Aaron Dessner :jonny: 

Taylor will defeat it on the albums chart but OR2's lead single will trample anything Taylor makes the ATWTV of Speak Now (so Enchanted TV) sadly. I hope they don't release at the same time. Hopefully Olivia releases the lead later in the month

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

She'll probably push Enchanted TV for a week like ATW10. I don't care if she pushes it to a #1 peak and ignore it afterwards as Olivia's single will probably have more longevity

exactly. The TV singles are not meant to have insane longevity. They are jsut there to introduce the re recordings. All that matters is they get high peaks and that's it. The more #1s she can collect form the re recorded singles the better. ATW, Enchanted, Don't Blame Me and whatever vault track for 1989 will be some of her easiest #1s ever. Collect the #1s queen!

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

The Question...? hate in this fanbase is so forced because its nowhere near the diabolical songs on Loser. It's just mid.

It sounded cute last night but I would had a mental breakdown if I got Question AND Invisible 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

This is SO true. 

Another thought I had recently: every time Reputa vs. Loser debates break out in this thread, I see people dragging Gorgeous specifically… but that’s the one song on Reputa that would fit into Loser’s track list perfectly :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Invisible is one of the best songs on debut. Let's not do too much now

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Absolutely, they need to stop slandering her name

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Just now, Vespertine said:

This is SO true. 

Another thought I’ve had lately: every time Reputa vs. Loser debates break out in this thread, I see people dragging Gorgeous specifically… but that’s the one song on Reputa that would fit into Loser’s track list perfectly :deadbanana2:

Gorgeous is CAMP POP done right, just like Karma. They're excellent songs for those who get them.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Comparing THEE Godma to Garbageous?

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

@By the Water FIGHT ME, London Twink stan

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Excuse me? London Twink is in my Loser bottom 3

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Edited by By the Water

littlebodybigheart

gorgeous is a great song. if you know, you know

Just now, By the Water said:

Excuse me? London Twink is in my Loser bottom 3

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Not my character defamation attempt failing 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Not my character defamation attempt failing 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Try again, ME!th apologist

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

Try again, ME!th apologist

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

2019 was a dark time for us swifties. I grew up and learned from my mistakes. 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Karma is definitely a league above Gorgeous,

but Gorgeous is still a fun song. People who hate it must have really boring and not fun lives tbh 

Very random question but are her parents divorced? I thought they were, but they’re always together and even on Miss Americana her mom called him “honey” 

spacer.png

Not the stannings for the :lyrics that could cut glass" song.

The one song that is unfairly disparaged on Puta is This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things. It's unapologetically unhinged and deliciously resentful. Granted, I think people need to experience a public mental breakdown in order for them to truly appreciate it, but once that happens, and it clicks, it'll become your personal villain origins anthem :ihype:.

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

Very random question but are her parents divorced? I thought they were, but they’re always together and even on Miss Americana her mom called him “honey” 

spacer.png

They allegedly got separated before SN and Mine touched on it a bit. But they're friendly to each other because they're like a support system to blondie. It's all speculation I think.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Streets are saying Speak Now TV era is going to be short. We lost (?)

7 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

spacer.png

They've reportedly been separated since 2009 and got divorced in 2011. Her mom lives in Nashville while her dad lives in Florida, but I think it's admirable how they've remained friends and continue to be represent a strong support system for Taylor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.