Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I appreciate that, people get so wrapped up in their negative feelings towards these celebrities who are larger than life that they don’t consider the real life implications of the narratives they’re spreading on average everyday people who have to be exposed to that kind of bullshit. I have thick enough skin to just hop offline if things reach a breaking point in terms of what I’m comfortable with reading/discussing but I just prefer to speak up in case there’s others who can’t or don’t. 

And I co-sign this entire post 100% 

As a black man I get exactly how you feel! it's cute that certain people in charge can get thier little kiis while we have to put up with people acting like we don't exist and making us seem like we're coons or some **** because we listen to Taylor, as if their asses aren't over there stanning girls like Ava, Kim, slayyter etc. and the worst part is it's YT geys that are doing this mostly which makes it even worse. 

55 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

literally! they alway hide their hate & jealousy behind "yt woman" :rip:

I don't get the logic. They scream "IConiC" when any white girl does a basic 1-2 step but with Taylor she's "vanilla"

• Like 1

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Honest question: Could Taylor do stadiums in mainland Europe?

3 hours ago, Vespertine said:

I will also say that I'm a fan of The 1975's music but have always found Matty obnoxious/unlikable, BUT all the clickbait rage rn is so overblown from people who are just regurgitating what they've heard :deadbanana: If you just listen to haters on this site and cupcake Swifties on Twitter, you'd think he's going on Kanye-esque rants rather than what is ultimately tasteless/off-color "dark humor." It's all "edgy" straight white boy ****, admittedly stupid and not great, but people calling him a literal Nazi are ******* insane.

Anyways, I still hope this is some big stunt to piss off Joe (She seems petty like that :rip:) and hype up a 1975 feature on 1989 TV and then everyone can move on. 

Whew this tea. He’s one of those really annoying edgelord white guys that think they have the right to joke about serious issues that they don’t experience, just because they are politically loud and “allied” with said minority groups.

It’s very weird and problematic still. But a bigot and nazi he is not….. like, literally. And even worse the fact that some people have said Taylor is a nazi sympathizer because of it. It’s laughable atp :deadbanana4:  

I wonder when this site went to the pits but like a real hell hole :rip: maybe 2019? Twitter has kinda always been. Covid really made the old gays bitter, the young gays whiny and both internet obsessed I fear :biblionny:

• Thumbs Down 1

43 minutes ago, GiftFromGod said:

Yes. A bunch of them, at that

54 minutes ago, GiftFromGod said:

Do you mean "could" as if she would be able to sell them out? Of course. I live in Spain, one of her weakest markets after France and Italy, and she would sell out in Madrid and Barcelona very easily. You can read jokes about how getting tickets will be an absolute bloodbath. She is more popular than ever and she has never toured mainland Europe properly. The Weeknd is doing it this summer and he doesn't have anything that Taylor lacks.

I can even imagine people flying from the United States, lol.

Edited by Bonicap

I actually find people trying on ATRL really cute. Usually people on here doing the most to literally nothing, they make some really ridiculous narrative to drag? her but this time drags are made from actually something, even though it's really tiny.

BUT some swifties on TIktok...I'm side-eyeing so hard I just need them to cancel their orders and leave asap

5 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Yep for this reason alone it means she can sell out stadiums in Europe. Even in her weakest markets I definitely imagine people will be flying in. For example if it’s a show in France, Italy or Spain - whether it’s people from the US or other European countries where she’s biggest and people couldn’t get tickets - people from everywhere will be trying to get tickets.

The European leg (let’s pray it’s a thorough one) will be a moment and disprove all the local allegations once and for all. My only concern is her team lowballing her demand… if they tried booking arenas in some mainland European countries I imagine they will upgrade to stadiums after seeing the demand. But hopefully they’re not that out of touch to think she needs to go for arenas still.

8 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

this is why she needs to book as many as possible. :fan:

6 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Yep for this reason alone it means she can sell out stadiums in Europe. Even in her weakest markets I definitely imagine people will be flying in. For example if it’s a show in France, Italy or Spain - whether it’s people from the US or other European countries where she’s biggest and people couldn’t get tickets - people from everywhere will be trying to get tickets.

The European leg (let’s pray it’s a thorough one) will be a moment and disprove all the local allegations once and for all. My only concern is her team lowballing her demand… if they tried booking arenas in some mainland European countries I imagine they will upgrade to stadiums after seeing the demand. But hopefully they’re not that out of touch to think she needs to go for arenas still.

Knowing how mad international fans are about being always mistreated and the slightly xenophobic mindset that predominates in Latin America and Europe I would think it twice before stealing their tickets, lmao. Helmets will be needed.

She really is THE MOMENT huh? Smashing the charts AND ATRL threads every day. 

PQBiFCs.jpg

it's not hard  to have a sold out date everywere. Of course she can have it in every European country. The problem is like in South America, the money they can do it. In my country no way you can have a sold out show in a 60-70K stadium if 50% of the tickets are over the 80-90 dollars range. 

With her last tour Beyoncè made here 2 dates in Rome and Milan, both sold out, but especially in rome everyone knows at some point tickets were there for 30 dollars. 

Results: with the new tour she went from 2 dates here to 0. 

Edited by vale9001

7 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Ninth week of “tour effect” :gaycat6:

Doesnt make any sense :rip:

Nobody ever had 8 albums top 40 for a single week and she will just have 9 parked there.

Fearless might drop out sometime, I guess. But this is so insane  

11 hours ago, By the Water said:

So where's Hits Different? :redface:

I still havent listened to that in full :dies:

Really thought we would have it after like 6 months

predictions for the country feats on the SN album? Rumours are saying Zach Bryan cause he apparently has some hints about it on his social media here and there. 

knowing the deranged cult part of the fandom and still signaling them to attack him (no matter what he did)

doesn't she get tired of this mentality? Like I love her and will always be there for her, but she knows damn well what she just caused.

destroy him behind closed doors if he did you wrong but don't set these lunatics up, look at the **** you're currently in and have some logical perspective...

if this comes to bite her in the ass and add to the current mess then I won't really feel bad at all for her.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

predictions for the country feats on the SN album? Rumours are saying Zach Bryan cause he apparently has some hints about it on his social media here and there. 

22 solo tracks that are also solo written, anything else is unacceptable

she can put him on mixtape, also that pic he posted was from last year

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

22 solo tracks that are also solo written, anything else is unacceptable

she can put him on mixtape, also that pic he posted was from last year

So?

Nothing new is solo written. Fearless duets are co written but not with the featuring artists. A duet wouldn't make SN songs not solo written. 

31 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

So?

Nothing new is solo written. Fearless duets are co written but not with the featuring artists. A duet wouldn't make SN songs not solo written. 

you're right but I meant that it should remain like the og album with no features

Taylor really said Matthew should’ve said no to being a racist idiot and that they could’ve stayed together if he were a better man. Wow love that for us. 

:yum:

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

I'm 90% sure that there wont be any features

The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is aaaaaaaaaarghs

I will miss that when I delete the stolen version :chick3:

Cruel Summer, Anti-Hero, Karma and Enchanted TV on the Hot 100 at the same time would be funny

4 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Cruel Summer, Anti-Hero, Karma and Enchanted TV on the Hot 100 at the same time would be funny

Cruel Summer might re enter by this week itself atp

I have never been obsessed with any Fearless song (still absolutely love the album), but ever since Taylor performed You're Not Sorry on The Eras Tour I play it at least once or twice a day. :jonny:

The line "and you got your share of secrets and I'm tired of being last to know" resonates with me a lot. It really amaze me that she managed to write some of the Fearless songs when she was 16 or 17. 

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

I have never been obsessed with any Fearless song (still absolutely love the album), but ever since Taylor performed You're Not Sorry on The Eras Tour I play it at least once or twice a day. :jonny:

The line "and you got your share of secrets and I'm tired of being last to know" resonates with me a lot. It really amaze me that she managed to write some of the Fearless songs when she was 16 or 17. 

you're not sorry is one of her best ballads ever, so underrated :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.