Taylor Swift

Achilles.

These threads allowed to stay open for pages yet her Spotify threads are closed 2 replies in :deadbanana: 

• Replies 41.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

These threads allowed to stay open for pages yet her Spotify threads are closed 2 replies in :deadbanana: 

i hate when people say she never takes risks when she took plenty of risks throughout her career  :toofunny3:

22 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Its funny that whenever someone speaks out about the m***, they suspiciously get banned or warned. This site has gotten even worse since I was gone 

Edited by Starchild

32 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

when I heard holy ground and 22  :dies:

Holy ground TV is good tf?:biblionny: 

The same oth who have been foaming at the mouth because of the Matty thing are the same people calling her uncontroversial. Taylor is probably the most controversial and divisive artist of the 21st century...

Also, 10 years ago she planted the first seed for her inevitable world domination

which also became the reason for the TV delay :dies:

tumblr_mn2rdbe3wK1sok0ieo1_500.gif

Edited by Michael196

37 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Holy ground TV is good tf?:biblionny: 

:lakitu:

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

Also, 10 years ago she planted the first seed for her inevitable world domination

Global pop domination. 

3 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Anyway… today marks a decade since one of the most iconic nights in swiftie history

the sweep and this complication :dies:

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLexrKkm/

rs_634x1024-130519170256-634.tay.cm.5191

What a night. This is worth a year of pop culture moment happen in one night.

My sister is going to the Los Angeles show August 3rd and I'm kinda jealous ngl :sad:

9 hours ago, on the line said:

You mean during the covid pandemic? Lol

For 2020 sure but not for 2021,2022,2023 (pre-breakup) when she became even more private lol

28 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Ninth week of “tour effect” :gaycat6:

It's so funny seeing this site foam at the mouth about her so hard. Making excuses like she's white and boring (as if that's isn't all this site stans over) to try to invalidate her success just because they can't deal with it  is hilarious. 

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Starchild said:

It's so funny seeing this site foam at the mouth about her so hard. Making excuses like she's white and boring (as if that's isn't all this site stans over) to try to invalidate her success just because they can't deal with it  is hilarious. 

The way they're trying every possible angle a hundred times - and for what? To ******* cope? :bibliahh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

The way they're trying every possible angle a hundred times - and for what? To ******* cope? :bibliahh:

It's embarrassing:rip: 

Its as embarrassing as the speak up now Swifties only they aren't even fans of hers to begin with.

So if your spending all day every day talking about someone who's so "boring bland and vanilla" what does that make you?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Starchild said:

You can always tell they’re grasping at straws, even comparing her to McDonalds or something which makes no sense because Taylor is very acclaimed. Like if she was huge and her music wasn’t acclaimed and respected then that would be one thing, but she’s on track to be one of the most acclaimed female artists ever (at least among mainstream acts) :toofunny2: 

Her last 5 releases have been massively acclaimed and then Red/1989 have seen huge retrospective acclaim for the original versions as well. Obviously with many acclaimed projects yet to come. People just cannot fathom or stand that she has become this respected/acclaimed, iconic (yes iconic!), and larger than life based off a relatable image and the quality of her music and lyricism. No party city wigs required.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Starchild said:

The contradiction of them calling her that while at the same time making them boil whenever she flinches, will never not be hilarious :dies:

and the same 5 recycled drags over and over and over again for over a decade when all of them became invalid ages ago :toofunny2:

• Like 3

I’m kind of sick of this site right now not gonna lie, we can’t really open threads to discuss her achievements right now so I see a little bit less positive distractions from all the violently prejudicial takes against her for Matty or her career or the Eras Tour or whatever. It’s not much fun being on here these days. :chick3: The real world is much nicer because literally no one is talking about this **** 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I’m kind of sick of this site right now not gonna lie, we can’t really open threads to discuss her achievements right now so I see a little bit less positive distractions from all the violently prejudicial takes against her for Matty or her career or the Eras Tour or whatever. It’s not much fun being on here these days. :chick3: The real world is much nicer because literally no one is talking about this **** 

That thread just now got locked before my reply went through, but I was trying to quote

It’s also really triggering to continue to have to see that as a black person/POC. 

to say how ******* shitty that is and I'm sorry. It really is getting deranged -- and it's clearly largely perpetuated by "liberal" white people (if forum and Twitter gays count as people) who don't actually have to deal with the reality of racism, but pretend to "care" so much as a tactic in stupid stan wars. 

• Like 1

I will also say that I'm a fan of The 1975's music but have always found Matty obnoxious/unlikable, BUT all the clickbait rage rn is so overblown from people who are just regurgitating what they've heard :deadbanana: If you just listen to haters on this site and cupcake Swifties on Twitter, you'd think he's going on Kanye-esque rants rather than what is ultimately tasteless/off-color "dark humor." It's all "edgy" straight white boy ****, admittedly stupid and not great, but people calling him a literal Nazi are ******* insane.

Anyways, I still hope this is some big stunt to piss off Joe (She seems petty like that :rip:) and hype up a 1975 feature on 1989 TV and then everyone can move on. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Michael196 said:

which also became the reason for the TV delay :dies:

No, it was even earlier :eli:

14 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

That thread just now got locked before my reply went through, but I was trying to quote

to say how ******* shitty that is and I'm sorry. It really is getting deranged -- and it's clearly largely perpetuated by "liberal" white people (if forum and Twitter gays count as people) who don't actually have to deal with the reality of racism, but pretend to "care" so much as a tactic in stupid stan wars. 

I appreciate that, people get so wrapped up in their negative feelings towards these celebrities who are larger than life that they don’t consider the real life implications of the narratives they’re spreading on average everyday people who have to be exposed to that kind of bullshit. I have thick enough skin to just hop offline if things reach a breaking point in terms of what I’m comfortable with reading/discussing but I just prefer to speak up in case there’s others who can’t or don’t. 

11 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

I will also say that I'm a fan of The 1975's music but have always found Matty obnoxious/unlikable, BUT all the clickbait rage rn is so overblown from people who are just regurgitating what they've heard :deadbanana: If you just listen to haters on this site and cupcake Swifties on Twitter, you'd think he's going on Kanye-esque rants rather than what is ultimately tasteless/off-color "dark humor." It's all "edgy" straight white boy ****, admittedly stupid and not great, but people calling him a literal Nazi are ******* insane.

Anyways, I still hope this is some big stunt to piss off Joe (She seems petty like that :rip:) and hype up a 1975 feature on 1989 TV and then everyone can move on. 

And I co-sign this entire post 100% 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

literally! they alway hide their hate & jealousy behind "yt woman" :rip:

• Like 1

I know nothing about this account but it seems to be pretty big. If it was in August shouldn't it be announced by now? I have read Blackpink announced their concerts in Mexico just one month and a half before the date, but it seems weird.

5 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

I know nothing about this account but it seems to be pretty big. If it was in August shouldn't it be announced by now? I have read Blackpink announced their concerts in Mexico just one month and a half before the date, but it seems weird.

This account posted about Blackpink one day before they announced it. :mandown:

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.