Taylor Swift

Achilles.

3 hours ago, Arrows said:

Only single options for 1989 TV are Clean or New Romantics but a vault track is most likely imo.

she can do wonderland, I think it's kinda a cult classic (very underrated imo)

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Wonderland is such a good song melodically and lyrically and I like the verses/bridge production but the chorus is almost unlistenable ngl 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

what, that's the best part- :deadvision: 

28 minutes ago, Jaspurr said:

I feel like 1989 TV won't be as successful as everyone's expecting it to be. I think Speak Now TV kinda proves that the general trend is that the less successful the original album is, the more successful TV will be. There are obviously other factors, too, like a song randomly going viral or a vault track smashing, but still I'd definitely lower my expectations.

Nonetheless, it'll be very interesting to see how they market it so that it appears to be as new as possible to the GP if that's even doable.

I think if she releases for the 10 year anniversary it'll get alot of hype, and the vault tracks too especially should get alot of attention.

it's crazy how recent it feels because of how huge it still is though so I get your point.

The era has alot of potential to revisit though I think with the polaroid thing and all that. Hearing the TV droplets, they actually sound really good so the quality of the album will be great I'm sure. This love sounded better than the OG somehow

5 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

Fr! The lack of taste :swan:

You Are In God is easily the song that deserves to go #1 off of 19Slayty9

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I think if she releases for the 10 year anniversary it'll get alot of hype, and the vault tracks too especially should get alot of attention.

it's crazy how recent it feels because of how huge it still is though so I get your point.

The era has alot of potential to revisit though I think with the polaroid thing and all that. Hearing the TV droplets, they actually sound really good so the quality of the album will be great I'm sure. This love sounded better than the OG somehow

Yeah, I had to check twice that next year is the 10th anniversary. It's the 12th most streamed album in the world right now (Spotify). :jonny5:

She already remade AYHTDWS into Midnight Rain tbh.

Wonderland is in my bottom 3 of her discography. Paris outsold.

8 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Wonderland is in my bottom 3 of her discography.

It really is.

1. the moment i knew

2. this is why we can't have nice things

3. wonderland

the trinity of hell.

2 hours ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

Melodically yeah but I’m talking about the production during the chorus :rip: 

It’s the same with HYGTG for me. It’s a good song in all other aspects but the production during the chorus aged like milk. 

5 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

the chorus is almost unlistenable ngl 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Taylor-Swift-and-Karlie-Kloss.jpg

The likes :jonny:

TikTok has to eat this on July 7th.

"I'm not much for dancing, but for you, I did" is one of her simplest yet most heart wrenching lyrics

I just have to say that I attended a wedding and their song is ME! and yes, the explicit single version with HK!SIF!. :WAP:

The ballroom DIDN’T move but I did. :heart2:

The power she (and booze) has over me. Pretending to like Her songs in front of the GP. :heart:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaspurr said:

_84833760_swift.png

nnnn wasn't this not too far after she was in the process of looking for a home in Scotland and considered buying a castle to be near Calvin :deadbanana4:

https://www.businessinsider.com/taylor-swift-isnt-buying-this-scottish-castle-but-someone-should-2015-8?r=US&IR=T

4 hours ago, Poxy said:

You Are In God is easily the song that deserves to go #1 off of 19Slayty9

Taste. We're NOT ready for the slayage. 

• Like 1

YBWM TV may have lost a little bit of bounce but it has more KICK.

I therefore conclude that Fearless TV is perfect. :heart2:

1. Don’t You

2. That’s When

3. We Were Happy

4. Bye Bye Baby

5. Mr Perfectly Fine

6. You All Over Me

Rank Fearless TV vault tracks girlies :giraffe:

1. All Too Well

2. cardigan

3. Back To December

4. 'tis the damn season

5. Dear John

6. Enchanted

7. this is me trying

8. Last Kiss

9. Would've, Could've, Should've

10. peace

Her top 10 songs for me right now from that ranking site, but there's so many god tier songs that continuously come in and out the ranking for me or hover around it:jonny: most of folkmore (really most of it THE QUALITY), Holy Ground, State of Grace, SBT, Begin Again, Haunted, Sparks Fly, Long Live, Style, OOTW, Cruel Summer, Blank Space etc etc etc

Going through her music (and everything surrounding it) from reputation to Midnights really does show that she genuinely thought she’d marry and grow old with Joe. For that reason, I think he was the one who ended it. 6+ years is a massive amount of your life to give to someone. I don’t blame her for going through a weird rebound phase but I hope that’s all it is.

This is too much now. Some people need to calm down a bit

2 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

people need to touch some grass and to find a job… this is NOT normal 

after the Lautner quote it hit me that she's doing some early 10's YA white boy thing with the guys she's picking for the TV MVs

Dylan (maze runner), Miles (divergent), Taylor (twilight)...

if she continues this pattern, I'd love for her to bring underrated ones such as Logan Lerman and Josh Hutcherson.

and a really wild scenario would be casting Daniel Radcliffe and Robert Pattinson for getaway car TV, imagine the mess :dies:

10 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

This is pretty well-written tbh. Hope she responds to this at least by not doing pap pics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.