4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Favorite album - evermore 

Favorite era - Red 

best album - folklore

best era - 1989?

i think that’s a fair analysis 

Okay now wait, there were like several points made right here

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Love how everGOD is becoming cult classique. Let’s leave it that way.  IYKYK. :heart2:

Favorite album - reputation

Favorite era - reputation

Best album - reputation

Best era - Fearless

5 minutes ago, hindsight said:

we're finally getting that rock album I guess now that she's decided to be a naughty girl but at what cost

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Her “I don’t give a damn bout my bad reputation” Joan Jett serve is coming 

Just now, mael said:

Love how everGOD is becoming cult classique. Let’s leave it that way.  IYKYK. :heart2:

I love the concept of it becoming the album I can pull out, years from now, and say "you haven't heard **** yet" when I meet someone trying to get into her discography who thinks Folklore is that girl.

Imagine getting to hear Evermore for the first time again, I'd cry :jonny2:

the 1989 era was sooooo good... until it wasn't.

I was so glad she was finally slowing down in 2016 because people were being SO annoying about her online, the thinkpieces and the fact she couldn't anything right, you could tell there was a massive backlash building up, but then she decided to answer that damn phone call... It was kinda fun when I look back tho.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

12 minutes ago, mael said:

Is Sweet Nothing the most irrelevant song of Her career? After the break up no one’s revisiting that drivel :bibliahh:

Bless the hysteria in the beginning or it would only have 10,000 streams right now 

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

I love the concept of it becoming the album I can pull out, years from now, and say "you haven't heard **** yet" when I meet someone trying to get into her discography who thinks Folklore is that girl.

Imagine getting to hear Evermore for the first time again, I'd cry :jonny2:

the thought of listening to ivy, coney island and cowboy like me for the first time :jonny2:

Half of 1989 era was such a PR disaster, we forgot how OOTW & NR TANKED. :redface:

Sacred, 1989 and Red TV era were my favorites I think.

Midnights its leak wasn't cute, Reputa a non-event, Lover was emotionally abusive all around

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

fav album: evermore

fav music videos: red

fav tour: reputation

best era: midnights 

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

the thought of listening to ivy, coney island and cowboy like me for the first time :jonny2:

If there's any song that feels like I'm hearing it for the first time every time, it's Cowboy Like Me. Everything about it just always hits :gaycat6:

1989 era was when “calculated” became negatively synonymous to her brand. :redface:

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Half of 1989 era was such a PR disaster, we forgot how OOTW & NR TANKED. :redface:

NR with a proper MV and then OOTW to close the era would've made more sense and worked way better

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Fearless era - America’s flawless princess. :clap3:

She even got away with her GRAMMY performance. :clap3:

BELOVED! :clap3:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

1989 era was taylor realizing the consequences of getting a coconut bob 

6 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Her “I don’t give a damn bout my bad reputation” Joan Jett serve is coming 

I WOULD love it :jonnycat:

Tbh Rep was so bipolar era, LWYMMD was epic but after that nothing happened until the tour.

I wonder if NR is finally getting that video with its TV... Like there's no other song on the standard version to push and if Enchanted gets what it deserves then it would only be fair that New Romantics gets its moment as well. It still sounds good and it would fit todays landscape well. 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

1 hour ago, Bonicap said:

If she still follows the Country superstar touring schedule of UK/Ireland/Australia I will absolutely lose it. This is the chance of consolidating her power in Asia and rise to new heights in Europe and Latin America. She has never been in a better position before, people go crazy about concerts after the pandemic and TikTok is the best platform to make all of this viral. It's the time to strike with full force.

i just KNOW she doesn't feel like touring internationally, and if she DOES decide to do a half-decent international leg in continental Europe/Asia/LatAm it'll probably be the last time lmao. She just doesnt enjoy touring in unfamiliar countries i guess?

Edited by escopawle
typo

3 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

1989 era was taylor realizing the consequences of getting a coconut bob 

she looked amazing tho

now Bleachella... 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

unspecified.jpeg

Her POWERFUL stance. The self-assertion. The way it just screams 'I KNOW I am the BADDEST ***** IN THE WORLD'.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

Another album I'd love to go back and hear for the first time is 1989, actually. Now that is a vivid memory - I remember everything about my life when it came out with crystal clear detail. The rerecording will be an interesting opportunity to reflect.

I have to admit, even though it's not my #1 favorite and I'm a Red/Evermore stan all, there's still something about 1989 nine years later that feels like the definitive, quintessential Taylor Swift experience. 

She NEEDED that 1989 haircut for sure.

ZERO doubts about it.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.