Jump to content

Taylor Swift


Achilles.

Recommended Posts

Just now, Ribs said:

I Did Something Horrible should have NEVER been recorded. That ra ta ta ta part shoulda been kept in her NIGHTMARES. Grating ass song and the gunshots are completely unnecessary and frankly borderline offensive.

You didn't have to SNAP this hard :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Taylor fanboy

    1805

  • Dear Reader

    1598

  • Michael196

    1506

  • Klein

    1402

Top Posters In This Topic

The next discography rate will be a battle between ATW10 versus Enchanted.

 

AAH the way Enchanted will WIN again!

 

Her best country album. :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why are we having this Reputation VS Lover thing again when we can be getting excited for a BRAND NEW ALBUM COMING SOON?

 

6a7b0604813855087a15a93ffdf2556f.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ribs said:

OH WOW OH WOW 

My bestie Togekiss SPILLED, can we put this legendary take to the OP ?

 

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

reputation slander goes into the op over my dead body. 
 

anigif_sub-buzz-28184-1505577842-15.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

not the Peak Now slander :biblio: and it definitely is not worse than loser that's for sure

Sis Peak Low has its highs but the lows are LOWS. 

Lover has Cruel SOTY so it is basically better by default.

 

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ribs said:

You didn't have to SNAP this hard :deadbanana4:

Did you just quote yourself? :bibliahh:

 

It’s Nice To Have a Dupe is a 10/10 on Owner, I admit. :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the moment mixtape TV drops it will be OVER for puta :bibliahh: the only thing keeping mixtape at the bottom of her discography it's the vocals. Even if they give repugnant completely new production it will still sink to the bottom as it should

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Did you just quote yourself? :bibliahh:

 

It’s Nice To Have a Dupe is a 10/10 on Owner, I admit. :clap3:

No it was a quote from Ms. Togekiss but the way you JUMPED just to attack my slightest mistake :bibliahh:

New ATRL same old LOSER :bibliahh:

Edited by Ribs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She returned to form on Loser but she failed to top a classic from her high school talent show. Loser is an overall FAILURE!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

nnnnnn not Reputa hater making their own dupe to make the hater size bigger :ahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ribs said:

Sis Peak Low has its highs but the lows are LOWS. 

Lover has Cruel SOTY so it is basically better by default.

 

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

I mean the worst song on Peak Now The Scary Story of Us is better than the lows on loser like ME!th and You Need to Write A Better Song and let's not even mention The MAGA so this comparison does NOT hold

Peak Now >>> Loser

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I finally saw the light on TWILY :jonny6: The cupcakes were right

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Here's a toast to my real friends
They don't care about the he said, she said
And here's to my baby
He ain't reading what they call me lately
And here's to my mama
Had to listen to all this drama
And here's to you
'Cause forgiveness is a nice thing to do
Hahaha, I can't even say it with a straight face!

This is even more cringy than YNTCD 

 

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ribs said:

No it was a quote from Ms. Togekiss but the way you JUMPED just to attack my slightest mistake :bibliahh:

New ATRL same old LOSER :bibliahh:

add it to the ignore list sis this base gets 1000x better that way

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Preach Now slander :biblio:

 

Repuslaytion slander :biblio:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Loser’s bubblegum pop can’t even touch the excellency and earworm of How You Get the GRAMMYs. :ahh:

 

EMBARRASSING!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All jokes aside, I'm glad this base was momentarily revived. It has not been this active in quite some time

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact that ME, I Forgot You Existed, I Think He Knows, The Archer, Paper Rings make Gorgeous indeed a lyric could cut glass gem. Her songwriting during Loser era truly a nightmare :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I mean the worst song on Peak Now The Scary Story of Us is better than the lows on loser like ME!th and You Need to Write A Better Song and let's not even mention The MAGA so this comparison does NOT hold

Peak Now >>> Loser

Not you skipping 10 other songs that are worse than Sharty of Us 

ME!th and Homophobia song are NOT on my Owner album so they don't count

 

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It seems like the pRep hater club is big enough already. At least in the real world

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

nnnnnn not Reputa hater making their own dupe to make the hater size bigger :ahh:

:bibliahh:

 

Puta stans and streams are organic. :clap3:

 

That’s what great, and real pop music does. :clap3: @Rei get in here!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

add it to the ignore list sis this base gets 1000x better that way

Just did

 

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ribs said:

This is even more cringy than YNTCD 

 

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

the way you keep SPILLING:WAP: please don't stop pulling the puta Stans' wigs until they are bald

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

All jokes aside, I'm glad this base was momentarily revived. It has not been this active in quite some time

C872E7D5-6C78-46F2-A674-B52D3CEB9148.thu

I guess it's Asian Swifities time :sistrens:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

The fact that ME, I Forgot You Existed, I Think He Knows, The Archer, Paper Rings make Gorgeous indeed a lyric could cut glass gem. Her songwriting during Loser era truly a nightmare :deadbanana4:

The Archer is better than anything on Puta wdy ? :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.