Taylor Swift

Achilles.

That Superpets Movie is gonna be released on the 29th. When will she release BBTV? 

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

She didn't drop WDTV when Spirit dropped so she'll probably ignore it and just drop it whenever 1989 comes out. :coffee2:

I realized that rep, lover, and self titled are my bottom 3 in her disco 

1) folklore 

2)1989/red

3) speak now 

4) evermore 

5)fearless 

6) lover 

7)rep

8) self titled 

13 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

She didn't drop WDTV when Spirit dropped so she'll probably ignore it and just drop it whenever 1989 comes out. :coffee2:

WDTV was only used on the trailers of that horse movie but BBTV is allegedly in the movie itself. Who knows? Knowing her, BBTV will probably get released when it gets viral on Tiktok. 

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

La Légende Gaga!

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

Queen of selling out Stade de France, which is difficult to get

lead single August 12

album October 21

1. folklore

2. reputation

3. Red

4. evermore

5. 1989

6. Speak Now

7. Fearless

8. Self-Titled

~~~~~~~huge barrier~~~~~~~

9. loser

53 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Not you encouraging me to drag Loser when it was clear already, nasty very nasty

1zm6Sn8.gif

:fan:

Speaking of Loser, the way she liked this TikTok #SheKnows :lmao:

1. Fearless (Taylor's Version)

2. Debut

3. reputation

4 Speak Now

5. evermore

6. folklore

7. Red

8. Lover

9. 1989

1. Speak Now

2. 1989

3. Lover

4. folklore

5. RED

6. reputation

7. evermore

8. Fearless

9. Taylor Swift

1 hour ago, ronelmaano13 said:

That Superpets Movie is gonna be released on the 29th. When will she release BBTV? 

speaking of the devil :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

speaking of the devil :bibliahh:

this song is so good, oh goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 hour ago, Folklore89sm said:

Unpopular opinion: Taylor needs to get singing and guitar lessons. Her ATW performance at SNL was poor and I was disappointed in her vocals going flat after seemingly improving for years.

Strumming/picking chords also isn’t good enough any more, especially if she’s veering into music where the instrumental is more important. She needs to learn how to solo.

I disagree about guitar, I think as long as she has a lead guitarist in her band she's fine. Nobody expects her to be an amazing guitarist nor does she need to be. Vocals, however, I completely agree. It's clear her voice isn't as strong as it was a few years ago. I think it's because she hasn't toured in so long. 

OT: I want 0 corny songs on TS10. Folklore had none, but long story short and willhoe are huge stains on evermore...

1. sacRED

2. Folklore

3. 1989

4. Speak Now

5. Evermore 

--------barrier------

6. Fearless 

7. Debut 

-------huge barrier-----

8. puta

--------hell----------

9. loser

LOVER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FAMOUS :jonny4:

Evermore and Fearless fighting :pancake:

Just as I said, the GP admitting to like Taylor after Folklore and Evermore:

“Afterglow” is a song in which Taylor Swift is basically acknowledging her own shortcomings in a romantic relationship.  Or more specifically, she is for the most part taking the blame for the relationship with the man she loves dissolving.  Thus she is apologizing to her lover and begging his forgiveness, as she is still very much in love. And via these requests, she is also implicitly asking him to exercise patience. In other words, it seems her tendency to habitually abuse him or at least overreact to conflicts they have is the true source of the high level of tension present in their relationship. Thus she is assuring him that, even if she does relapse and does something to hurt him again, in actuality he is her heart’s desire. And it would pain her greatly if she were to lose him forever.  

The title of this song, “afterglow”, seems to be symbolic of an ideological situation wherein they make up after one of her outbursts and are once again at peace in their love. That is to say that the “afterglow” is basically tantamount to a happy romantic relationship. And this is where Taylor wants her boo to “meet” her in contrast to say taking her disagreeable words and actions to heart.

Thus we can even conclude that the subject of the song, which is the singer herself, is suffering from a split personality if you will. On one hand, when tempers flare she can let it all hang out. But in actuality these are just fleeting emotions. And in her heart actually losing her lover, especially due to her own temperament, is more or less her worst nightmare.

This on poin analysis :jonny4:

what exactly was she thinking when she put closure on evermore :toofunny3: that song is so bad, there’s literally nothing good about it. The lyrics, the production, the instrumentals all bad. A huge stain on the album. It’s giving gorgeous on reputa.

Just now, emailmyhearts said:

what exactly was she thinking when she put closure on evermore :toofunny3: that song is so bad, there’s literally nothing good about it. The lyrics, the production, the instrumentals all bad. A huge stain on the album. It’s giving gorgeous on reputa.

I think it just about works. The production isn’t the problem in my opinion. 

8 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

Unpopular opinion: Taylor needs to get singing and guitar lessons. Her ATW performance at SNL was poor and I was disappointed in her vocals going flat after seemingly improving for years.

Strumming/picking chords also isn’t good enough any more, especially if she’s veering into music where the instrumental is more important. She needs to learn how to solo.

She’s a causal smoker ever since she entered her British era 

12 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

Exactly. @LosingHimWasBlue bestie, what do u think? 

Oh yes please, I need Taylor released another Lover sound album for TS10 without Me!hh, The Man, and YNTCD. But with Better single Roll Out!!!!! :msmarvel:

and she can plan Lover Fest kinda tour but More Dates to Asia, South America and Europe. :WAP:

3 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

1. folklore/evermore

2. RED

3. Fearless

4. Speak Now

5. 1989

6. Taylor Swift

The other 2 don't matter & anyone who puts them in their top 3 is an OTH in disguise

This is pretty much exactly my list

I'm so glad that so many people in this base have finally realized that both Lover and Reputation are her two worst albums by a long shot (even if they are better than 95% of the pop albums from her peers)

Edited by wastedpotential

3 hours ago, emailmyhearts said:

I wish it had gone to the Big Red Machine album (as was originally intended) and Renegade had gone to evermore but we can't always win :gaycat6:

Edited by wastedpotential

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.