Taylor Swift

Achilles.

3 hours ago, Achilles. said:

But then… she is more beloved than ever before, her career has arguably never been better… so what is there to light that fire under her feet, anyways? A desire to prove that she can still score proper hits and compete with the next generation of stars? We kinda saw shades of that with the Lover singles, but her streaming dominance is such that she doesn’t even need hits in order to be the top female artist in the world. We’re lucky that she was able to course-correct so swiftly after ME! instead of dragging us down a painful road of increasingly embarrassing attempts to stay relevant (see: M). But I do think that defying ageism is something that would appeal to her, so perhaps we’ll see her focus more on the AC format in the future? IDK.

I think we can all agree she probably still want that hit in the league of SIO, LS etc

So I def sure she will go more mainstream route.. hopefully she doesn't pull basic/predictable metaphor like "now I'm out of the woods and different now it's time to have some fun" like she did in Lover era with the snake turning into butterflies thing

27 minutes ago, Prison said:

People really want TS10 now? Personally I just want to get all the TVs out of the way first.

If I'm being honest... I'm not really that hyped up yet since folklore still sound so fresh to me. And as her old songs keep going viral I want she takes some advantage of it (and I want vault tracks obviously)

For TS10 more mature'd pop rock is the only way to go and that's why I insist she should do music like The War on Drugs, synth infused singer-songwriter music. Tbh I want her to work with him.. I mean she worked with The National and Bon Iver (!!!) I think anything is possible!

Edited by enchanted0

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ☆lex said:

Imagine if we got full budget storyline MVs for August or any of the better Lover album cuts... the slayage 

Nicole Kidman Movie GIF

Taylor swift you won't EVER be famous.

OT: We need fast songs like this!

I want TS10 to have a proper rollout, which won't happen if it's released before she's done with the re-recordings, so... :cm:

evermore getting this BUMP, thanks to the two second mention in AOTY, imagine if she really acknowledged it...

47 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

evermore getting this BUMP, thanks to the two second mention in AOTY, imagine if she really acknowledged it...

FIFTY SEVENTH :deadbanana2:

Most girls don't ever get close to this and Taylor just... does it every week

15 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

FIFTY SEVENTH :deadbanana2:

Most girls don't ever get close to this and Taylor just... does it every week

Folklore is almost 2 years old, it has great longevity, I can’t imagine with more singles and promotion 

Taylor Swift

Fearless

Speak Now

Red

Lover

Folklore

Evermore

What an iconic album collection :jonny: 

evermore 
folklore

speak now

red (tv)

fearless (tv)

red (og)

lover

fearless (og)

debut

i think once speak now is rerecorded it will be back in my top 3. fearless and red improved my opinion on the original albums substantially, so i’m very excited to see how debut and SN glow up.

Edited by Argent
literally forgot 1989…….

9 hours ago, PopA911 said:

At what time did she announce Red TV?

I looked at her Red TV announcement tweet because she announced it at an odd time on a Friday, it was 18/06/2021 at 17:52 UTC 

Edited by Gork

6 minutes ago, Gork said:

I looked at her Red TV announcement tweet because she announced it at an odd time on a Friday, it was 18/06/2021 at 17:52 UTC 

so… 7 hours to go? :gaylorcat1:

Any hour now :gaylorcat2:

6 years of this iconic look!! Phew Bleachella still makes me feel things :ducky:

Wait we’re clowning AGAIN? :rip: 

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Wait we’re clowning AGAIN? :rip: 

she announced Red during the afternoon on a friday :gaylorcat1:

5 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

she announced Red during the afternoon on a friday :gaylorcat1:

True bestie but who bloody knows at this point lol if I were her I would have capitalised on the Easter long weekend and released it today :jonny: 

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

True bestie but who bloody knows at this point lol if I were her I would have capitalised on the Easter long weekend and released it today :jonny: 

i honestly think may 13th is a better date cause it’s the only friday the 13th this year :eli:

today i’m feeling she’s going to announce Speak Now (TV) :swan:

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

i honestly think may 13th is a better date cause it’s the only friday the 13th this year :eli:

today i’m feeling she’s going to announce Speak Now (TV) :swan:

Last Hope.mp3

How are y'all not tired :deadvision:

I love the enthusiasm but I just don't see anything coming any time soon :deadvision:

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I love the enthusiasm but I just don't see anything coming any time soon :deadvision:

to me it’s just fun and games, i don’t really care cause we’ve been pretty fed!! i don’t actually get my hopes up enough to be crushed :gaycat6:

39 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

mte, people are just spoiled rn :rip: let's enjoy the last 5 albums from the past 3 years 

There’s a rumor in the Azealia Banks base that Taylor is announcing a nu-wave French deep house EP made with Giorgio Moroder, not sure if true

WHEN are we getting Reputation part two: Taylor Reloaded 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.