Jump to content

Taylor Swift


Achilles.
 Share

Recommended Posts

Allknower posted the single cover. It’s a folklore outtake

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Taylor fanboy

    432

  • Cloröx

    294

  • Michael196

    268

  • PopA911

    315

7 minutes ago, timothymincer said:

Allknower posted the single cover. It’s a folklore outtake

post it here sis 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mikeyace16 said:

At the end of the day, ME!, Calm Down, and The Man stomp on every Puta song so :michael:

Not true. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

post it here sis 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mikeyace16 said:

At the end of the day, ME!, Calm Down, and The Man stomp on every Puta song so :michael:

LWYMMD >>>>>>>>>> all of those

 

If you had used Lover song you may have had a point

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way nobody who isn’t up her ass cares about this Carmen song :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

The way nobody who isn’t up her ass cares about this Carmen song :rip: 

cause it's from a flop movie 
she needs to book blockbusters 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

cause it's from a flop movie 
she needs to book blockbusters 

Imagine if she released a FTV in the Stranger things season finale :jonny2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her store's theme changed without new merch:biblionny:.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Taylor's website updated :lakitu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Me! is a beautiful video, it’s great to watch on mute 

 

too bad HQ avis are gone cause the bts from it gave me one of my most favorite avis :chick3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

post it here sis 

FV-zOWuaAAEXFBD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, YellowRibbon said:

Her store's theme changed without new merch:biblionny:.... 

1 hour ago, Hunter_13 said:

Taylor's website updated :lakitu:

Capitalist hoe, I cannot at this bish :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Approximately one hour until we get a flood of threads about Carolina, asking for opinions, ratings, debating its Oscar prospects, and comparing it to other recent releases. 
 

Maybe I should log out and avoid all the nonsense. :sistrens:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Approximately one hour until we get a flood of threads about Carolina, asking for opinions, ratings, debating its Oscar prospects, and comparing it to other recent releases. 
 

Maybe I should log out and avoid all the nonsense. :sistrens:

Isn‘t these behaviors the reason why most of us registered?:gaycat2: Just embrace the reality and see our queen’s effortless slayage!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

It's the fact The Man has held better than the first two singles. :deadbanana2:

It went semi viral back in March for Woman`s day then those Wanda - Multiverse of madness edit also help. Ever since it pull ahead of YNTCD and METH! but im kinda surprise pride month doesn`t help YNTCD at all.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lille said:

Other fanbases starting threads for their fav's "viral" songs going from 100k streams to 200k, while Taylor has multiple songs going truly viral at any given moment and we can't keep up.

 

crying-kid.gif

the things with Taylor viral songs are they are not going viral because of a catchy beat or a big trend. 

Some of the cases they are just went viral cause people appreciate how`s good the songs are (Enchanted, Right where you left me...) or the songs are use cause of its message (The man, Only the young...) or the songs are just use for fan account edit (Dont blame me, Lover, Cruel summer...).

In fact her viral songs  doesn`t gain much videos/ views on tik tok compare to other viral songs that use for a trend. But people actually invest and find the songs to stream. Her consistent quality serve through the year really help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, chiliam said:

It went semi viral back in March for Woman`s day then those Wanda - Multiverse of madness edit also help. Ever since it pull ahead of YNTCD and METH! but im kinda surprise pride month doesn`t help YNTCD at all.

 

It also went viral in the Philippines for their elections if I recall correctly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YNTCD is for gays but gays refuse it :ahh:

 

Does she acknowledge what gays actually like? :toofunny2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carolina >>> Safe & Sound :celestial2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way she hasn’t missed in any way since 2019, the consistent quality, ugh we’re really living through her best years as an artist and I love it so much

 

Every single one of my top ten or fifteen individual tracks of hers that isn’t from the original Red is from 2020 or later :gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

The way she hasn’t missed in any way since 2019, the consistent quality, ugh we’re really living through her best years as an artist and I love it so much

 

Every single one of my top ten or fifteen individual tracks of hers that isn’t from the original Red is from 2020 or later :gaycat6:

I wonder what our reactions will be like when she finally misses :dancehall3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was cute for 15 minutes, anyways... Time to move on to the next re-recording.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PopA911 said:

I wonder what our reactions will be like when she finally misses :dancehall3:

Honestly… I’m not sure she ever will! At least not to the degree that I feel like she did with Me! for example. And if she does, then that’s fine - she’ll return to form eventually and she has piles and piles of music to fall back on if listening to some new release isn’t doing it.

 

I’m sure not every single person here feels this way, but for me: despite her reinventions, there’s some core identity to all of her work that is itself what I think makes me love what she does. There’s a track here or there that doesn’t hit, but I’ve loved every album and never gotten sick of her. I can’t say that for any other artist and I can’t see it stopping at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...