19 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

what are your top 5s on folklore?

mine is:

1. august

2. this is me trying 

3. mirrorball 

4. the lakes

5. illicit affairs 

@State of Grace. i’m curious about yours sis cause you always deliver taste :jonnycat:

1. The last great American dinasty

2. Exile

3.Illicit affairs

4.Cardigan 

5.Betty

• Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

1. cardigan

2. seven

3. the lakes

4. my tears ricochet

5. exile

evermore devours it tbh

peace

the last great american dynasty

the 1

invisible string

mirrorball

(bubbling under: cardigan)

happiness

cowboy like me

coney island

champagne problems
tis the damn season

(bubbling under: marjorie)

1. cardigan - the "I knew you'd linger like a tattoo kiss, I knew you'd haunt all my what ifs, etc." part is one of the highest highs in her whole discorgaphy.

2. august

3. seven

4. exile

5. my tears ricochet or the lakes - bonus track

bonus: evermore top 5

1. 'tis the damn season

2. willow

3. champagne problems

4. right where you left me

5. tolerate it

my evermore Top 5 rn is probably

tolerate it (her best Track 5)

cowboy like me

evermore

champagne problems

happiness

HM: marjorie, ivy

the highs are so high (duh) and it's an incredible album overall, but diarrhea and long story shart are lowkey skips for me now. Sorry my love, but you will always live in folklore's shadow. At least you helped your big sistah secure the AOTY. :gaycat3:

Are we still waiting for smth or not? :lakitu:

evermore has discography highlights in the form of ivy, tolerate it, cowboy like ME!, right where you left ME!, and champagne problems. Wtf 

Friends break up, friends get married
Strangers get born, strangers get buried
Trends change, rumors fly through new skies
But I'm right where you left ME! 

:jonnycat:

After my most recent listen today:

1. Cardigan

2. This Is Me Trying

3. Illicit Affairs (especially the Long Pond Studio Sessions version)

4. Hoax

5. My Tears Ricochet

Bubbling Under:

Spoiler

Peace, Exile, August, Seven, Mirrorball have all been in my top 5 at some point and will all probably return there at some point

This was ******* HARD :gaycat6:

My order changes literally every week, but I feel pretty good about this in this current moment

I'm not in the mood to fight but I'm gonna say it: right where you left ME!th is lowkey overrated by swifties. :gaycat6:

It's giving New Romantics teas :dies:  Both excellent deluxe songs but nowhere near the top of their respective albums. Sorry. :giraffe:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm not in the mood to fight but I'm gonna say it: right where you left ME!th is lowkey overrated by swifties. :gaycat6:

It's giving New Romantics teas :dies:  Both excellent deluxe songs but nowhere near the top of their respective albums. Sorry. :giraffe:

You like disgust and you're talking about overrated?

As for evermore:

1. 'Tis The Damn Season

2. Cowboy Like Me

3. Right Where You Left Me

4. Evermore

5. Tolerate It

Bubbling Under:

Spoiler

Willow, Champagne Problems, Gold Rush, Happiness, Dorothea, Coney Island, Ivy, Long Story Short, and Marjorie are also ******* fantastic

evermore really is the best album of all time, I think I have almost the entire album here :deadbanana4:

The only thing that could made it a better album would be the deletion of No Talent, No Charts

Edited by wastedpotential

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

You like disgust and you're talking about overrated?

Pretending to hate august is not a personality trait missy. It deserves ALL the praise it gets. :gaycat2:

mirrorballah and cowGod unlike ME! are the best songs on folklore and evermore, yes yes :clap3:

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

As for evermore:

1. 'Tis The Damn Season

2. Cowboy Like Me

3. Right Where You Left Me

4. Evermore

5. Tolerate It

Bubbling Under:

Hide contents

Willow, Champagne Problems, Gold Rush, Happiness, Dorothea, Coney Island, Ivy, Long Story Short, and Marjorie are also ******* fantastic

evermore really is the best album of all time, I think I have almost the entire album here :deadbanana4:

Lol drag NBNC and Closure. The undisputed weak spots of the album.  :clap3:

1. right where you left me

2. gold rush

3. willow

4. tolerate it

5. 'tis the damn season

Closure and diarrhea are the only skips. Even cp and lss grew on ME!

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

New Romantics deserved a spot on the main album, ESPECIALLY over Welcome to New York, How You Get the Girl, and Bad Blood. :rip: Not to mention it being better than I Wish You Would, This Love, I Know Places, Shake It Off; etc. It should’ve opened the 1989 album. 

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

New Romantics deserved a spot on the main album, ESPECIALLY over Welcome to New York, How You Get the Girl, and Bad Blood. :rip: Not to mention it being better than I Wish You Would, This Love, I Know Places, Shake It Off; etc. It should’ve opened the 1989 album. 

I agree though. It was definitely too strong/good to get deluxe song treatment. I think Welcome To New York works better as the opener since its fits the entire theme and vibe of the album, but both New Romantics and Wonderland should have been on the standard edition.

4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Right? Was was she thinking :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Lol drag NBNC and Closure. The undisputed weak spots of the album.  :clap3:

No Talent, No Charts and Kloss-ure are two of the worst stains on Taylor's discography this side of Garbageous or The MAGA :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.