Taylor Swift

Achilles.

48 minutes ago, piotrert said:

they are really in trenches :deadbanana:

"your queer fans could use a little lift" I hate that they make this about being queer.  :deadbanana2: No, it's about you being delusional, narcissistic and unmedicated for your unhealthy hyperfixations. I don't know, maybe the regular G-Anon hags here feel "uplifted" and "special" by this. :mandown:

I am cackling though, Travis Kelce really broke their brains. :dies: For years they prayed on the downfall of her realtionship with Joe (remember when they spread that insane narrative that he was physically ab**ing Taylor and that she was communicating with them through hand signals?). Now they have Taylor with a partner that is neither intimidated by her nor scared to show her off and they haven't had a good night's sleep ever since. Karma really is the guy on The Chiefs. :gaycat2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

:WAP:

I bet her Contract Renewal/Masters were discussed that day.

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

Oh I know she was thinking about Carrie Bradshaw :ryan3:

• Like 1

this kinda makes sense omfg

• Like 2

The poster for Milan is black btw, I was gagged yesterday when I saw it while sitting in the merch line. Kinda scared for today... nonetheless I'm sooooo happy and excited!!! 

• Like 2

I'm not a Swiftie so not familiar with prior discourse, but is there a consensus that a lot of the "Vault" songs were likely newly written & recorded for the first time during the TV sessions?

I'm asking because I re-listened to "I Can Do It With a Broken Heart" and this clearly sounds very similar production to the 1989 TV Vault songs, almost like it was meant to be 1989 TV but then didn't make the cut. 

I also then skimmed through some of the 1989 TV Vault tracks again and "Surburban Legend" lyrics are just absolutely so clearly 2022-2023 Taylor songwriting and not something she was capable of being as intricate to write in 2014, let alone writing it then deciding it wasn't album worthy on a tracklist plagued with tons of average to downright mediocre songwriting for her standards (How You Get The Girl, Bad Blood, Welcome to NY, Shake It Off, I Wish You Would, etc). 

This is absolutely the same period where she was writing songs like Anti-Hero ("my narcissism disguised as altruism"). 

image0.jpg?ex=66936718&is=66921598&hm=4965c3a499236eceb01ae46040bcd3d7915893bf806d15c9ad80e7797a976530&=&format=webp&width=726&height=950

• Like 1

Now I love me some Katy but Fad Blood's impact knows no bounds, and You Need To Shut Up music video was a TRAP. :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

I'm not a Swiftie so not familiar with prior discourse…

Now sis I think I remember you as a "mellow" Swiftie, good times, but to answer your question, yes there are discourses but the song titles were registered on years either prior to the album release, or same year. 

Edited by Taylor fanboy

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

I'm not a Swiftie so not familiar with prior discourse, but is there a consensus that a lot of the "Vault" songs were likely newly written & recorded for the first time during the TV sessions?

I'm asking because I re-listened to "I Can Do It With a Broken Heart" and this clearly sounds very similar production to the 1989 TV Vault songs, almost like it was meant to be 1989 TV but then didn't make the cut. 

I also then skimmed through some of the 1989 TV Vault tracks again and "Surburban Legend" lyrics are just absolutely so clearly 2022-2023 Taylor songwriting and not something she was capable of being as intricate to write in 2014, let alone writing it then deciding it wasn't album worthy on a tracklist plagued with tons of average to downright mediocre songwriting for her standards (How You Get The Girl, Bad Blood, Welcome to NY, Shake It Off, I Wish You Would, etc). 

This is absolutely the same period where she was writing songs like Anti-Hero ("my narcissism disguised as altruism"). 

image0.jpg?ex=66936718&is=66921598&hm=4965c3a499236eceb01ae46040bcd3d7915893bf806d15c9ad80e7797a976530&=&format=webp&width=726&height=950

They're newly recorded, because that's the point of the re-recordings. But they existed before. The reason they sound new is because they were produced to sound like a continuation of Midnights. 80% of those song titles were already known almost a decade ago. Some demos from the 2014 1989 sessions have also leaked. Nothing was written recently, except ATW10

I just randomly remember @castle13 :cries: 

Gosh, we used to be so active on this site. I wonder where he is now? :sad:

Edited by BtDecember

Damn, this site is so dry :skull:

Don't forget to stream Reputation in celebration of world Snake Day 

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm glad Taylor isn't on Ice Spice's album. Now they won't blame her if it tanks and Taylor won't be on an album where the word "Fart" is part of the tracklist

ugh the timelessness of this pop album savante this magnum opus

"hoax" has just entered my top 100 most played Taylor songs, replacing "False God."

-"hoax" is the 11th song from folklore to place in the top 100.

-with "False God" dropping out of the top 100, there are 0 songs from Lover remaining. 

:heart:

The absolute full circle of Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version) beginning with Tim McGraw and ending with I'd Lie.

iykyk

• ATRL Moderator

Her best lead single

• Like 1

Lover, the era, is really having its revenge after being considered as a 'flop' era :jonny5:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bielneira said:

Why?

Lover was released in 2019 summer, when Kamala was last a viable candidate for President... and now she's a candidate again so people are throwing it back :ducky:

Edited by sciencemagic
  • Haha 3

My favourite Taylor song

how random 

It's a classic :clap3:

Time for its second wind :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.