• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

LSG is worthy a grammy best music video nomination. Its so so beautiful. They couldve put the bigger hit My Universe pop duo and LSG music video, since My Universe music video is just bad so it doesnt stand a chance 

anyway, i dont really care about Grammy nominations such as album of the year with coldplay… i dont like this new rule, just one feature getting the album credits… 

I think it is more fair than the 33% rule. And especially for this album, since many critics and GP alike said LSG is one of the best songs on the album!

All the promo she has lined up, hopefully they release the song by then so it can benefit from it. 

22 minutes ago, Gerry I Shot said:

All the promo she has lined up, hopefully they release the song by then so it can benefit from it. 

It will probably come out with the doc on Nov 4 

20 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

It will probably come out with the doc on Nov 4 

Ughhh hopefully Oct 28th so it can benefit from the doc a week later.

21 hours ago, lauren198 said:

oh I forgot LSG had a video:coffee:

:skull: 

2 hours ago, Gerry I Shot said:

Ughhh hopefully Oct 28th so it can benefit from the doc a week later.

a insider already confirmed that it's coming at Nov 4 also it's 2:10 :skull:, streets are also saying that the song is self-written :hey:

4 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

I always come running when you post idk why but she looks great, reminds me of 2012 when she dyed her hair black. Especially that Forbes shoot of her on the couch.

She looks good I wish it was a bit more extra I guess idk. Anyways a lot of celebs I hope she mingles.

10 hours ago, Souvenir said:

:skull: 

a insider already confirmed that it's coming at Nov 4 also it's 2:10 :skull:, streets are also saying that the song is self-written :hey:

2:10? Seriously? Why even bother?

She looks great. Serving face and long hair on point. Very classy.

The doc promo is very good. 

8 hours ago, Gerry I Shot said:

2:10? Seriously? Why even bother?

I mean I don’t think it was ever gonna be a song they wanted to push. It is a song written for a documentary, like Only the Young. If it does well then great but I never expected them to promote it either. 

1 hour ago, Sad Serenade said:

Not a fan of her wearing black dresses but she looks stunning 

A lot of celebs attended wearing black so I think it is the dress code. It was the same last year, a lot of people wore black. 

10 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

She looks good I wish it was a bit more extra I guess idk. Anyways a lot of celebs I hope she mingles.

She rarely does that anymore. Or at least photographers never catch those moments. I don’t know who possessed her at the SAG 

Selena needs to learn about self respect asap. chile.

imagine taking pictures with someone that plotted and prayed for you downfall for years...

Hailey clearly went to that event with a mission. Take that damn picture and change the narrative. She is using Selena as a shield and to get buzz.

i hate when Selena acts like a doormat. You can be kind  without letting people walk over you.

:clown:

Edited by La Luna

I'm disgusted tbh

You can tell that scooter and that girl team planned this.

Selena is so dumb. Always letting people disrespect her.

Justin, Scooter, Abel, Demi, Hailey...

What is the next? Befriend Exposing SMG? lmao

She needs to grow a backbone.

Stand up. STAND UP.

Edited by La Luna

meltdown is now

I can't believe Selena attended a event with other actors and yet wasted her time taking picture with some loser wife.

I-

I'm speechless. She just made an enemy out me today.

:monkey:

Was it worth?

Beliebers still drag Selena daily on twitter. They mock her face, voice, body, transplant and lupus. Everyday a new harassment.

ahhh I can't wait to see Selena's new bff protect her against the beliebers  and ask for kindness :heart:

lol 

As if.

That girl and her team don't give a f*ck  about Selena's feelings.

Selena is a clown.

She didn't learn anything from Taylor.

Edited by La Luna

selena did what she had to do sorry

those photos are from hailey’s personal photographer and that whole event is covered with photographers and videographers, so just imagine hailey going up to her and selena purposefully snubbing her (as she would have been well in her right to given all the shady stuff hailey has thrown at her in the past, but unless you’re a fan you wouldn’t really know) it would look really bad on selena like she’s pressed at her and then the whole narrative would’ve been flipped so it is what it is 

it was nice seeing her with alek though I’m excited for the doc’s press tour

please don’t tell me Raquelle will be in the majority of the doc :dancehall2:

I hate Raquelle she is a useless spoiled rich girl, she got the credit for being Selena's caregiver? Maybe but could be anyone, she's been going out with Justin Bieber and Hailey non stop ever since 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.