Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

"My love life" i haven't been on a date in days. What i'm saying is, what i'm saying is no, it's really just me, it's really just me living with the coolest Selena Gomez fantasy album and sequel in my head. And i told everyone, if it's not a real thing i will be learning how to use AI. Because MAN when i get to make my dream albums, like one where, i'm Selena Gomez and people i've had sex with are her current and former boyfriends, and then it's just a super straight and super gay, so really a super bisexual/pansexual album.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/26/2024 at 7:53 PM, selena_lavigne said:

"My love life" i haven't been on a date in days. What i'm saying is, what i'm saying is no, it's really just me, it's really just me living with the coolest Selena Gomez fantasy album and sequel in my head. And i told everyone, if it's not a real thing i will be learning how to use AI. Because MAN when i get to make my dream albums, like one where, i'm Selena Gomez and people i've had sex with are her current and former boyfriends, and then it's just a super straight and super gay, so really a super bisexual/pansexual album.

On 9/26/2024 at 7:55 PM, selena_lavigne said:

This isn't real but OMG today i feel like Julia Michaels.

On 9/26/2024 at 7:57 PM, selena_lavigne said:

And yeah, basically sometimes Julia will pop into my head and we'll collaborate. It's THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER.

Girl are you okay

Loving all this positive news related to the film. Her answers in interviews have also been great. No more self deprecating comments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

Loving all this positive news related to the film. Her answers in interviews have also been great. No more self deprecating comments.

Her publicists sat her down and gave her some training. Thank God.

15 years of Kiss & Tell the album that got me into music because it's just THAT GOOD TO THIS DAY. :jonny4:

15 years of being a Selenator. How do i feel? Being a Selenator, is being part of the most romantic and progressive fanbase there is. :cm:
My Selenator friends, well we're all Selenators. How could we not be? 
Carrying Selena's music career on our backs for 15 years has been A JOY. 

Edited by selena_lavigne

Selena's music sounds EVEN BETTER on weed.

I would, smoke weed, listen to Selena, and play pool. 
That was my life for 6 months. 
I LOVED IT.

I started writing a song where Selena was a pool table. 
"My body is a table with 6 gaping holes, they wanna be filled up by balls hit by poles"

And Selena teased it. TWICE.

:jonny4:

Edited by selena_lavigne

This is just ME READING INTO THINGS, 

but i'm listening to Kiss & Tell, i have been a fan for 15 years, i am a writer, i went to music school, i reached out to Selena, let me dream. 

And that was MY PATH. And i came on ATRL because there is nothing like comparing music taste with others. 

And then, i went to rehab. :cm:
And sobriety, was extremely necessary for my mental health. 
But there is this issue that they let you smoke cigarettes and not smoke weed. 
If they really knew me, they would obviously see that my behavior when they said i was "in psychosis" or "manic" is how i behaved on a regular Tuesday before i developed PTSD.

But yeah, like, and i wanna lie and say that you shouldn't smoke weed, but i truly believe Nicotine is more addictive and has the ability to be more harmful.

What drugs did, is make people who were not my friends, find something to blame, for being myself.

When what i've come to find is that, majority of people were calling me a crackhead, my mom's friends and my friends called me a crackhead. And i think crack is whack.

Going about the world, where the majority of people think you're a crackhead, was not very fun. i found it extremely offensive.

Edited by selena_lavigne

So i sit in my room and i realize, everything is ok, everything is fine, and hopefully this made you laugh and think.
Anyways, love you Selenators :heart:

Edited by selena_lavigne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.