Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

Y'all are stupid playing with fans' feelings. Don't do that. If you know **** don't say it until it comes from Selena herself. 
Y'all are acting so superior saying you've heard songs, so here is what i'm saying, 
But it's not right to be spreading around snippets and teasing fans unless it is carefully planned with the creator themselves. So don't do it. 
I don't wanna hear a Selena snippet for a song that's not gonna come out in full for a very long time or never gonna come out. So don't. 
I don't wanna hear that Selena has worked on three or four albums that she is never gonna release.

This is bad for my mental health because if she has recorded them, i would like for them to be released, and if they are not released or coming out soon then i don't want to hear about it.

@RideOrDie does an excellent job at teasing. Y'all are about to drive me nuts. Tysm.

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Confused 2

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

Selena should just push out SG3 as a thank you to the fans before she dedicated herself to acting full time. I really think "Emilia Perez" is about to change the trajectory of her career. She doesn't even need an Oscar nom for it to do so. She could be handed a BAFTA, SAG, Golden Globe nom etc 

• Like 2

I'm not good at keeping secrets so i did hear a snippet of an unreleased song and it sounds good. And i'm not gonna keep it a secret and y'all should stop keeping your egos high saying you have lots of unreleased songs, sending me one snippet and holding it over my head, and then teasing things that you're saying she's not gonna release. ENOUGH. 

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

If you really cared about this fanbase you would be holding discography rates, making threads, discussing the songs, recommending other artists we might enjoy like i do on a regular basis. I don't wanna talk in code about songs. I don't want this to feel like some sort of secret. Music is literally sounds and words, that's all it is, i am not gonna go around walking around knowing that you guys have her unreleased music and i don't. And then have you guys telling me i'm ungrateful cuz you gave me a freaking 6 second snippet when you either should have given me the whole song or kept it. So unless she is going to release it soon, do not talk about it. 

Edited by selena_lavigne

Anyways, i'm listening to Do It right now. A bop. :cm:

well at least the base is active. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, corotinho said:

You also sing and dance in this season.

I tried to get away with not doing it, but they really wanted a little thing. I just didn't feel like it was my character. I don't think it would have made sense unless it was done in a very sarcastic, unprofessional way, for humor reasons, but in my heart, it just didn't feel like that's what Mabel would be caring about. I thought it was cute. I loved doing the number. But, yeah, I'm glad that I didn't have to do a lot of that part of my life, which I already do enough of. Don't get me wrong, I was like, I might wear this [jazz outfit] to dinner with some cute heels! I thought it was such a look.

Are you serious? Don't you see any problem on what she said right here? :rip: It's a ******* scene in a ******* comedy show. The scene was made to look WEIRD. It was MADE TO MAKE MABEL GET OUT OF THE CHARACTER. You guys needs to stop this all toxic positivity and accept that she's just an unbearable person who don't like to do what she's told to do. In Brazil we have an actor just like her, he's called FIUK (:rip:).

Not bothering about my second paragraph but trying to say something about my personal life and what give me joy? hahaha You have almost 25k posts in this forum, mostly talking about her. If the most, you should get some worry about your personal life or your expectations with Selena :rip:

:clack:

It was a scene she did, you act as if she didn't do it. It was a dream, she did the scene, period. She then was referring to making Mabel sing and perform outside of the dream sequence, which she thought wasn't Mabel. And she was right. She is an executive producer and therefore has a say. Writers and directors agreed and went along with it. Maybe you need to spend less time crying about what Selena does with her career and worry about reading comprehension, because it clearly is not your strongest suit. 

And I was just saying what I see on here. It is a fact that you are complaining about her career when nobody forced you to stan her, nor nobody is paying you to. So if you can't stand her anymore then simply don't be a fan. Simple as that. But we all know everybody who complains never actually has the will to stop following her. Weird behavior to say publicly that she is annoying but keep following her every step and complain that she doesn't do what you want her to. 
25k posts over 8 years is not even that much of a number or obsessive. I do think it is worse to make threads setting her up constantly on here, but that's just me! 

16 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

It was a scene she did, you act as if she didn't do it. It was a dream, she did the scene, period. She then was referring to making Mabel sing and perform outside of the dream sequence, which she thought wasn't Mabel. And she was right. She is an executive producer and therefore has a say. Writers and directors agreed and went along with it. Maybe you need to spend less time crying about what Selena does with her career and worry about reading comprehension, because it clearly is not your strongest suit. 

And I was just saying what I see on here. It is a fact that you are complaining about her career when nobody forced you to stan her, nor nobody is paying you to. So if you can't stand her anymore then simply don't be a fan. Simple as that. But we all know everybody who complains never actually has the will to stop following her. Weird behavior to say publicly that she is annoying but keep following her every step and complain that she doesn't do what you want her to. 
25k posts over 8 years is not even that much of a number or obsessive. I do think it is worse to make threads setting her up constantly on here, but that's just me! 

She did cause the directors almost forced her to do. Stop acting like she's a all time victim, she's not. You talking about reading comprehension but took this ''She then was referring to making Mabel sing and perform outside of the dream sequence'' out of your ass. In which part did she said that? go back to school girl.

Quote me one single thread that i made and i was setting her up, waiting

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Selegend said:

well at least the base is active. :deadbanana2:

Have you seen Twitter, its all a mental breakdowns :msmarvel: maybe we should stop sharing publicly any sort of details

He literally HATES Selena but go off! You won nobody is ever gonna say anything about Sel again

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

@RideOrDie does an excellent job at teasing. Y'all are about to drive me nuts. Tysm.

Edited by ShadeIena

4 minutes ago, ShadeIena said:

Have you seen Twitter, its all a mental breakdowns :msmarvel: maybe we should stop sharing publicly any sort of details

Well they were gonna have a mental breakdown anyway sooner or later, a reality check was due because we they shouldn't keep on excusing her unprofessional behavior when she's literally ruining what's left of her already declining empire :rip:

• Like 1

:biblionny:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WaterDiamonds said:

Well they were gonna have a mental breakdown anyway sooner or later, a reality check was due because we they shouldn't keep on excusing her unprofessional behavior when she's literally ruining what's left of her already declining empire :rip:

Ikr hahah her fanbase is getting older, so there are somethings that are clearer about her now than it used to be. Not saying she's a bad person or anything, just saying she turned herself in an unbearable person who don't care anymore for nothing about her career. She will do whatever she wants to do and thinks she deservers flowers for it. I'm sorry, you won't, baby girl. You're just starting your jorney on acting industry. You should shut the **** up and do EVERYTHING the directors wants to do.

Reminds me of Anthony Mandler, the director of Come & Get It. He refuses to work with her again because she was fighting against him for what he wanted from the music video. That's what happens when you test the patience of a big director who don't need to work with you for money. She'll probably lose roles in her acting career if she keeps those actions.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, corotinho said:

Ikr hahah her fanbase is getting older, so there are somethings that are clearer about her now than it used to be. Not saying she's a bad person or anything, just saying she turned herself in an unbearable person who don't care anymore for nothing about her career. She will do whatever she wants to do and thinks she deservers flowers for it. I'm sorry, you won't, baby girl. You're just starting your jorney on acting industry. You should shut the **** up and do EVERYTHING the directors wants to do.

Reminds me of Anthony Mandler, the director of Come & Get It. He refuses to work with her again because she was fighting against him for what he wanted from the music video. That's what happens when you test the patience of a big director who don't need to work with you for money. She'll probably lose roles in her acting career if she keeps those actions.

Come & Get It it's literally her best music video omfg. What did he say?

5 minutes ago, ShadeIena said:

Come & Get It it's literally her best music video omfg. What did he say?

I can't find the original interview but:

and joked, "I think he [Anthony Mandler] got mad at me. They [the directors] have time codes [to produce a video], and so I was emailing [modifications] back and forth to Anthony and my record company... But it worked. It was like a collaboration and he really did a great job."[25] One of the preparations for the video in which Anthony gave full control to the artist was his clothing in the production. "I've worked with my stylist since I was fifteen, and when Anthony came on board, he really supported me when I wanted to have a little more control with it," Selena commented. The interpreter also spoke about the black dress she wore during the recordings: "The black [dress] was really a last minute dress because I wanted it to have longer sleeves. But with the field and everything and the definition, [ Anthony] wanted me to be a little more sensual. I get it: it's a beautiful dress and I definitely love the pop with my hair."

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_%26_Get_It

Edited by corotinho
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, corotinho said:

and joked, "I think he [Anthony Mandler] got mad at me. They [the directors] have time codes [to produce a video], and so I was emailing [modifications] back and forth to Anthony and my record company... But it worked. It was like a collaboration and he really did a great job."[25] One of the preparations for the video in which Anthony gave full control to the artist was his clothing in the production. "I've worked with my stylist since I was fifteen, and when Anthony came on board, he really supported me when I wanted to have a little more control with it," Selena commented. The interpreter also spoke about the black dress she wore during the recordings: "The black [dress] was really a last minute dress because I wanted it to have longer sleeves. But with the field and everything and the definition, [ Anthony] wanted me to be a little more sensual. I get it: it's a beautiful dress and I definitely love the pop with my hair."

I can't breathe this is so funny 

Just now, ShadeIena said:

I can't breathe this is so funny 

25 minutes ago, corotinho said:

She did cause the directors almost forced her to do. Stop acting like she's a all time victim, she's not. You talking about reading comprehension but took this ''She then was referring to making Mabel sing and perform outside of the dream sequence'' out of your ass. In which part did she said that? go back to school girl.

Quote me one single thread that i made and i was setting her up, waiting

Telling me that I pulled that out of my ass and then saying the directors forced her to do something as if you were there to see it lol. Embarrassing. If you don't see the contradiction in you saying she didn't want to do something because she didn't think Mabel would do it and then saying she did the one scene where Mabel wasn't actually Mabel then I feel sorry for you. 

Again, get a life and maybe see a shrink if you feel like her doing what she wants with her life affects you that much that you find her annoying. She doesn't owe you or any other fan ****. Fans support artists out of their own will. If you are that fed up with her, go ahead and unstan! But we all know nobody will because the moment she goes out with her long hair and serves a look you will all go crawl back like losers. 

You are out here WAITING to see what she does next to make your life less miserable and boring while she is out there doing what she wants. You need her to do what you want and how you want to feel better and that's mental illness baby. 

Normal people support the projects and if they don't like it move on with their lives, they don't go on random forums to cry how she should "shut up and comply". You are looking from afar, you don't know what goes on in that set, other than what they let you see. 

2 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Telling me that I pulled that out of my ass and then saying the directors forced her to do something as if you were there to see it lol. Embarrassing. If you don't see the contradiction in you saying she didn't want to do something because she didn't think Mabel would do it and then saying she did the one scene where Mabel wasn't actually Mabel then I feel sorry for you. 

Again, get a life and maybe see a shrink if you feel like her doing what she wants with her life affects you that much that you find her annoying. She doesn't owe you or any other fan ****. Fans support artists out of their own will. If you are that fed up with her, go ahead and unstan! But we all know nobody will because the moment she goes out with her long hair and serves a look you will all go crawl back like losers. 

You are out here WAITING to see what she does next to make your life less miserable and boring while she is out there doing what she wants. You need her to do what you want and how you want to feel better and that's mental illness baby. 

Normal people support the projects and if they don't like it move on with their lives, they don't go on random forums to cry how she should "shut up and comply". You are looking from afar, you don't know what goes on in that set, other than what they let you see. 

Oh lord hahahaah did i hurt you talking some truths about Selena? Why you keep talking about my personal life? :rip: go find a dick to sit on, you crazy :rip:

7 minutes ago, corotinho said:

something about a 20 year old selena bossing around one of the biggest directors in pop music without a single care is just so funny to me, girlboss since day one i guess :bibliahh:

I go to the movies for two hours and see the base turn into this :rip: Let's all #StopTheDramaStartTheMusic

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

Y'all are stupid playing with fans' feelings. Don't do that. If you know **** don't say it until it comes from Selena herself. 
Y'all are acting so superior saying you've heard songs, so here is what i'm saying, 
But it's not right to be spreading around snippets and teasing fans unless it is carefully planned with the creator themselves. So don't do it. 
I don't wanna hear a Selena snippet for a song that's not gonna come out in full for a very long time or never gonna come out. So don't. 
I don't wanna hear that Selena has worked on three or four albums that she is never gonna release.

This is bad for my mental health because if she has recorded them, i would like for them to be released, and if they are not released or coming out soon then i don't want to hear about it.

nene-leakes.gif

what happened guys

19 minutes ago, corotinho said:

Oh lord hahahaah did i hurt you talking some truths about Selena? Why you keep talking about my personal life? :rip: go find a dick to sit on, you crazy :rip:

Yeah, the usual cheap comeback when you don't actually have anything else to say.

Have fun crying about Selena not doing what you want and being a phony stan! XOXO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.