Rihanna

M A R C

33 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Yea honestly i’m not expecting much from this track. It’s going to be a cute droplet and that’s it. Even if it doesn’t do great i won’t be worried. 

i’m more excited for the r9 lead, whenever that happens. 

MTE 

I think it will do well cause its been years since hearing Rihs voice + ppl loved first BP.

If anything, I’m afraid if it smashes on the level of All The Stars or Shallow she prob push the album back. :deadbanana2:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• getBusy

• istan4badgalriri

53 minutes ago, Rafael said:

It's a simple fact. Drake is usually bitter towards woman.

He rushed released his house album the moment he saw Beyoncé announced her released date. He just wanted to be ahead of the curve and make it seems like Beyoncé was following his "route".

Now with Rihanna as well. And for her, he has even more reasons to act like this. 

But just like Renaissance stomped on his album, Rihanna's song will eclipse his entire album as well. Just watch.

Ikr, I even wouldn't be surprised if the title 'Her Loss' is a shot at Rih :deadbanana4:

without lifting a finger.

She is over 4B with features

Is The Dream credited as a writer on 'Righteous'?

15 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

Uh idk how to feel about this. I was happy with her doing 1 or 2 songs, but she could potentially be doing the whole album? I feel like that's kinda disappointing for her big comeback. 

But at the end of the day it's new Rihanna music so I can't not be happy lol.

Wakanda Forever (the movie) will disappoint  commercially and critically I fear because of who the lead actress is. The song should do really well regardless though.

They didn't say she was doing the whole soundtrack though, their first article mentioned 2 songs only. Kendrick had 6 (out of 14) tracks on the first OST

3 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

They didn't say she was doing the whole soundtrack though, their first article mentioned 2 songs only. Kendrick had 6 (out of 14) tracks on the first OST

This. How we go from 2 tracks to an album. :dies:

She has probably recorded so many songs for R9 that they can easily pick some of those she rejected for the album just to include "more Rihanna" in the OST album.

Edited by Paola Bracho

She must be nervous af to have new music coming out after all these years :dies: and excited ofc

Nothing about that quote indicates an album lmao, she's doing at least 2 songs, one of which being the main song pushed.

I'm so excited to hear her voice on a track again! I hope it's a real earworm 

44 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

Uh idk how to feel about this. I was happy with her doing 1 or 2 songs, but she could potentially be doing the whole album? I feel like that's kinda disappointing for her big comeback. 

But at the end of the day it's new Rihanna music so I can't not be happy lol.

40 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Not sure how I feel about a whole album :/

Y'all have no reading skills lmao

Eh I misread the tweet lol.

Let’s pray that she has writing credits on the song. She could easily win an Oscar for it considering the weak competition this year. 

Not a whole album.... It's just a couple of songs!! 

And I'm exciteddddd

yeah i also think HDD means the soundtrack will be similarly "inspired by" like the one the first movie had, not that the whole album will be from Rih.

Also, I think we would have heard about it at this point. All sources indicated "just" a couple of songs. I think they will push hard the "big closing credits" one

So excited :jonny5:

4 hours ago, zzmyth said:

without lifting a finger.

She is over 4B with features

I think she could do a 20B+ year next year (maybe more). Once the Nhevi and GP get a Rihjuvenation with BP songs. I could see her back catalog doing 10B+ with the parent album doing another 10B+ if the album drops early (Q1 or Q2). She might do even more because ANTI accounted for 2/3 of Rih's streams in 2016. if this album does the same and tik tok comes into play. As long as the back catalog and R9 don't cannibalize each other, I can see her reclaiming a lot of streaming records and setting some new ones. :lakitu:

9 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

ALSO…

Call me a conspiracy theorist but Drake announced his album release for friday on purpose. 

No doubt about it.

The man is still bitter - 5 years later. 

:rip:

This is a massive and frankly, pathetic reach. Drake has dropped 6 full-length projects since Rihanna's last album. His album with 21 Savage will be his 7th. 

Even his label doesn't know when he's dropping something because he just drops out of the blue and more often than not, they learn he has something on the way the same time the rest of the world knows. 

Back when Honestly, Nevermind dropped, he already announced he'd be making a return to rap before the year ended and as far back as weeks ago, the forthcoming album was rumored to drop on the 28th of October to coincide with Halloween/Drake's birthday week (a time Drake has long embraced with his Halloween Gang slogan. Also, 21 Savage is known for dropping albums in October, not to add Drake's whole October's Very Own brand). 

I don't know see how this has anything to do with Rihanna and how you figure that he'd record and wait to drop an entire album to take shine away from a soundtrack single that probably won't do much damage on the charts. 

I'm surprised to see you say this. I thought you'd be a lot more sensible. I hope more Rihanna stans let go of this embarrassing fantasy that Drake is still pressed about their fave. He's making/releasing music and living his life. It's been years. She's a mother now and has a partner she's been with for years. Leave Drake alone. 

29 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

This is a massive and frankly, pathetic reach. Drake has dropped 6 full-length projects since Rihanna's last album. His album with 21 Savage will be his 7th. 

Even his label doesn't know when he's dropping something because he just drops out of the blue and more often than not, they learn he has something on the way the same time the rest of the world knows. 

Back when Honestly, Nevermind dropped, he already announced he'd be making a return to rap before the year ended and as far back as weeks ago, the forthcoming album was rumored to drop on the 28th of October to coincide with Halloween/Drake's birthday week (a time Drake has long embraced with his Halloween Gang slogan. Also, 21 Savage is known for dropping albums in October, not to add Drake's whole October's Very Own brand). 

I don't know see how this has anything to do with Rihanna and how you figure that he'd record and wait to drop an entire album to take shine away from a soundtrack single that probably won't do much damage on the charts. 

I'm surprised to see you say this. I thought you'd be a lot more sensible. I hope more Rihanna stans let go of this embarrassing fantasy that Drake is still pressed about their fave. He's making/releasing music and living his life. It's been years. She's a mother now and has a partner she's been with for years. Leave

Drake alone. 

First of all, why don’t you relax and find a bench in the park somewhere to sit and take a breather?

It’s not that f*cking deep. AT ALL. 

It was a joke, and it’s not the first time I’ve written the same joke about Drake x Rih. in the past or even trolled about them aswell. Nobody is holding on to know damn fantasy about the man either. 

The fact that you scoured and entered the Rihanna base to respond to a post I wrote a few pages back. Jesus Christ!

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.