Rihanna

M A R C

1 hour ago, getBusy said:

I don't think we'll get any more news before Wednesday - that's when they're dropping a new trailer, and the same day as the movie premiere 

Yeah I think the next trailer is when we'll hear the song then maybe it'll be officially released on Gr

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• getBusy

• istan4badgalriri

I want Pretty Nonsense still tbh

Imagine the meltdown if the BP isn't true. 

I hope it's real. 

By Wednesday we all know the true. Even if we don't hear the song we will know from the premiere 

Not y'all rubbing salt in the wound 

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773 

I promised myself I would never forgive her for cuttin "Pretty Nonsense" out of ANTi and instead give us the atrocity that is "Pose" as a bonus track

I forgot about it but now I'm having war flashback

"Pretty Nonsense" would've fit so well with "Yeah I Said it", the other Timbaland prod from ANTi

10 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I promised myself I would never forgive her for cuttin "Pretty Nonsense" out of ANTi and instead give us the atrocity that is "Pose" as a bonus track

"Pretty Nonsense" would've fit so well with "Yeah I Said it", the other Timbaland prod from ANTi

Not too much on Pose, that song is a career highlight tbh.

Missing her a lot today. I don’t think we’re getting a pre-album single anymore. I think the BP tracks are going to serve as the pre-album songs to garner hype and then she’ll drop the album in its entirety after the SB. 

Edited by RihFenty20

2 hours ago, collin said:

Ugh, same. 

33 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Pose is a bop! Not too much on it!!!

But yea I wish we got Petty Nonsense and Just Feel It full ughhh. 

59 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I haven't heard that one!! ? Is it anywhere so I can check it out?? 

38 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

Missing her a lot today. I don’t think we’re getting a pre-album single anymore. I think the BP tracks are going to serve as the pre-album songs to garner hype and then she’ll drop the album in its entirety after the SB. 

Given the circumstances... Looking at the numbers Taylor is making and given that Drake is dropping next Friday... I wouldn't be mad if she wasn't part of the Black Panther OST. 

I don't know why... But I feel like she is holding the news. And I guess that's because they want all the attention on her when it happens 

Yeah, this is not the right time to come back with a soundtrack song. It would get lost in the mix. You can keep it, Rihanna.

1 hour ago, zzmyth said:

I haven't heard that one!! ? Is it anywhere so I can check it out?? 

CSBEynvWUAAFbLX.jpg 

Y'all have so little faith in Rihanna. In what world is a slow taylor swift song and a drake song in 2022 overshadowing a Rihanna comback? :skull:

Is anyone else really shocked at the numbers Taylor is pulling?

The album is a cringe/snooze fest IMO and I loved 1989/Reputation. 

I am so confused why it is getting so much hype…

I’ma need y’all to pull it together if you really think a soundtrack song interferes with the success of her comeback. :rip:

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Because Midnights is frontloaded lol.

Facts lol. What do you think of the album personally? I am not a fan of it tbh.

BTW, do you think Rih is dropping a song this month?

7 hours ago, RihFenty20 said:

Which is the right strategy 

1 minute ago, yeezytaughtme said:

Facts lol. What do you think of the album personally? I am not a fan of it tbh.

I don’t wanna talk about her much but its not her best work compared to past albums.

4 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

BTW, do you think Rih is dropping a song this month?

BP is coming next month so in the next week or two we will have the soundtrack material. 

BP soundtrack would be cute to hold us over til SB/R9. Which is why I don’t understand the cynical views lol.

RockStarShit101
11 hours ago, Cheers said:

I want Pretty Nonsense still tbh

8 hours ago, Eóghan said:

8 hours ago, collin said:

Not too much on Pose, that song is a career highlight tbh.

7 hours ago, Cheers said:

Pose is a bop! Not too much on it!!!

But yea I wish we got Petty Nonsense and Just Feel It full ughhh. 

that's why an excellent song like kiss it better flopped and a song like needed me was a hit

if you guys are praising songs like pose or PN

At this point, anything from her would be nice, The soundtrack better be a banger... give us a decode kinda effect then add it to her album when it drops.

6xvcus.gif

1 hour ago, rihannafan said:

Y'all have so little faith in Rihanna. In what world is a slow taylor swift song and a drake song in 2022 overshadowing a Rihanna comback? :skull:

This :rip:  

Real talk being a part of the BP soundtrack is a stain on her legacy no matter how good the song is. It’s just not a good look.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.