• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

3 hours ago, airplane said:

Not the beyonce base thinking Rihanna shaded her :bibliahh:

Especially when I assumed it was about Cardi who had the record, if I'm not wrong. She was giving, there's 5 more legacy records coming and the era will be here soon.

They in there having TED Talks LMAOOOOOOO SHOOOOK. It's so funny to see them threatened by Hiatus Rih while Taylor is demolishing Bey in the one metric that I assumed Bey would own forever, touring. But Ain't No Back in Forth just sounds like she refuses to let anyone else take that record from her, which Bey isn't even in the running to do so.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, IsidoraMarí said:

Especially when I assumed it was about Cardi who had the record, if I'm not wrong. She was giving, there's 5 more legacy records coming and the era will be here soon.

They in there having TED Talks LMAOOOOOOO SHOOOOK. It's so funny to see them threatened by Hiatus Rih while Taylor is demolishing Bey in the one metric that I assumed Bey would own forever, touring. But Ain't No Back in Forth just sounds like she refuses to let anyone else take that record from her, which Bey isn't even in the running to do so.

:bibliahh:

12 hours ago, airplane said:

Not the beyonce base thinking Rihanna shaded her :bibliahh:

I just read it and i don't get it. What was shady? The caption? Acknowledging the record?

The insecurity…

7 hours ago, getBusy said:

I just read it and i don't get it. What was shady? The caption? Acknowledging the record?

The insecurity…

And they had the nerve to call her insecure… Not when Rih posted a pic of Bey on that same IG account years ago and praised her to high heavens for no reason but pure admiration… The call is literally coming from inside the house sir :skull:

• Haha 1

What's one of the things you've enjoyed most about being 21?

Let me see… um, meeting Rihanna. (laughs) It's really crazy: An artist I grew up with, listening to me… It doesn't even seem like she's real — she's Rihanna, it's like she's an idea. You never think that you're going to actually meet her one day and be one of her favorite artists and she's going to love you. 

https://variety.com/2024/music/news/ayra-starr-year-i-turned-21-meeting-rihanna-afrobeats-1236021096/ 

Adorable

GGGB was certified 6X plat on 2018 do u think it's like close to 8X plat by now ? Is there any chance she's going to get a diamond certified album ? 

8 hours ago, RatedR10 said:

GGGB was certified 6X plat on 2018 do u think it's like close to 8X plat by now ? Is there any chance she's going to get a diamond certified album ? 

She'll get 2 actually by the end of this decade!

Her instagram engagement has been concerning. Her followers have actually decreased in a year, engagement in the mud. I guess the GP is sick of the makeup. Is anyone at FENTYCORP noticing this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, airplane said:

Her instagram engagement has been concerning. Her followers have actually decreased in a year, engagement in the mud. I guess the GP is sick of the makeup. Is anyone at FENTYCORP noticing this?

She barely gets 1M on a post. She went from getting 10M+ likes during h3r maternity era to this. Lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, airplane said:

She'll get 2 actually by the end of this decade!

Insane for a singles artist

sixteen years later and gggb still sound amazing.

:jonny3:

• Like 1

y'all think she's Rihtired or y'all still got hope for an album?

1 hour ago, Rihanna9 said:

Rihtired so bad. She doesn't know that yet tho, she thinks she's gonna make new music eventually but that day's just never gonna come 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rihanna9 said:

Smurfs in 256 days, R9 in summer 2025 :cm:

• Like 1

LMU certified diamond in France !

• Like 1

I used to think Te Amo was Rihanna's gayest song until I went to a Pride Parade yesterday and realized it's..

12 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

I used to think Te Amo was Rihanna's gayest song until I went to a Pride Parade yesterday and realized it's..

But only because we never got this Prince rip off

C'mon Rih!! 

You can't even flop like you are supposed to!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Obviously we found love is her gayest song. Everyone can relate to finding love in a hopeless place... 

But gays... Even more so

7 hours ago, IsidoraMarí said:

But only because we never got this Prince rip off

Ooooooo the way I used to play this OUT in my public library on YouTube :oh::jamming: Ciara's Love, Sex and Magic was found dead in a ditch 

7 hours ago, zzmyth said:

Obviously we found love is her gayest song. Everyone can relate to finding love in a hopeless place... 

But gays... Even more so

this is true but S&M is more my lane WFL lacks the naughtiness 

spacer.png

So are we holding out hope for Rihvember, her return? :coffee: 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Surprise!

… :noparty:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Yes, Rihvember 2025 :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.