Rihanna

M A R C

3 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Its ACTUALLY insulting to us gays that these two have not worked together till now. This sounds SO amazing :jonny:  A global #1 for 10 weeks me thinks :jonny5: 

Them never working together but still being so aligned to one another has always been very calculated and beneficial for both I think. The back and forth between Bey and Rih has stimulated both their careers I’ve always thought

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• getBusy

• istan4badgalriri

I don't mind a Rih+Bey collab. But I dont want another Mariah+Whitney situation.

I want them leveled and respected

3 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Its ACTUALLY insulting to us gays that these two have not worked together till now. This sounds SO amazing :jonny:  A global #1 for 10 weeks me thinks :jonny5: 

Omg wtf is this mashup. This is genius :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

A Bey + Rih collab needs to happen someday. 

1 hour ago, Cain said:

She’s all I listen to now hsjfj

skskskskskske!1!1

The excitement! 

:redface:

I really cant compare her albums 

Apart from AGLM and MOTS that were the early years , all the others are absolutely fantastic and served a different purpose 

GGGB made her a MPG 

RR connected her with the fans 

LOUD made her massive

TTT has some massive bops 

UN made her more mature

ANTI is a piece of art 

The only comment i would make is that TTT had a few filler songs . But we all know it was recorded during LOUD tour and the original plan was a re issue of LOUD with a few new songs . So it kind of make sense 

5 hours ago, Cheers said:

saaamme omg

TTT is underrated omg I cant believe it was once one of my least fave Rih alberms

TTT is bop after bop after bop (if we exclude WAWL :redface:

14 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

I like WAWL tbh :jonny6: I just wish Ester Dean’s voice wasn’t so noticeable in the chorus

5 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

What?

TTT is my 3rd favourite album of hers after UNA (#2), I’m not even lying. (ANTI/GGGB swap for 1st place often). 

Watch n Learn, Do Ya Thang, You Da One, Red Lipstick, Roc Me Out, Cockiness…

:msmarvel:

When she opens the SuperBowl woth “TTT”.

:gaygacat1:

She has the best discography ever. GOD I love her.

Love to see the TTT praise in the previous page :WAP:

We been knew it’s in her Trinity (and better than LOUD) :siptea:

What sort of stage design would you like her to have? I’d like a giant “R” the Rated R version though 

4 minutes ago, Invader said:

What sort of stage design would you like her to have? I’d like a giant “R” the Rated R version though 

That would be amazing!

I want it to be a HUGE “R”.

:msmarvel:

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

No. We’ll keep “WAWL”.

“Farewell” can go.

:redface: :redface: :redface:

8 hours ago, lonnie said:

I think Parris has definitely grown with the years. Her work with Savage, especially the most recent one, was nothing but phenomenal. They have more time to prepare for this than they did with the VMAs so hopefully they tune everything well

Did Parris choreograph that set? I wasn't sure, I was just saying I hope she does a better job than whoever did the choreo for that set

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

No. We’ll keep “WAWL”.

“Farewell” can go.

:redface: :redface: :redface:

definitely.

TTT is bop after bop after bop right until the last song.

RMO is still one of my favorite guilty pleasures from her discography

10 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Is it just me or has anyone else fallen in love with her discography again? 

I’ve been listening to it even more since the announcement and it is just immaculate. 

:heart:

I CANT BELIEVE MY FAVE IS ACTUALLY RETURNING!

:weeps:

I started watching her old performances again. And the others SB. To be honest she will easily do better than the last years.

10 hours ago, lonnie said:

I think Parris has definitely grown with the years. Her work with Savage, especially the most recent one, was nothing but phenomenal. They have more time to prepare for this than they did with the VMAs so hopefully they tune everything well

Parris is now in another level and she know this. 

She is the big force of the savage show and actually a Emmy winner. She will eat the choreo 

9 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Yes, they should and will sound so good in a lot of types of songs. It will break the internet and will be one of the most important feats ever. 

13 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I need Blackpink to go to the Super Bowl so they can see their fave :cm:

She should bring out Lisa for Pon de Replay me thinks :mandown: 

Righteous sounds like it could be a hip-hop/reggae/pop blend

6 hours ago, Invader said:

Omg not the 'R'. They're soo iconic, she has to do one for R9 too! :jonny:

Unpopular opinion but i feel like GGGB era is her peak in terms of overall popularity

and the re-release in 08 made her even more huge :jonny6:

Lowkey the set design might be what I’m looking forward to the most. We’ve seen her do some really cool concepts with Savage X shows and even FB events but her tours haven’t incorporated alot of visual elements /light show since LOUD

VMA Vanguard was cute but with the football stadium size and Apple Music budget I’m really hoping she blows us away for halftime. :jonny:

Oh & excuse my manners Heyyyyyyyy to everyone. Good seeing so many old Navy users return. :heart:

- & of course welcome to the newbies :hug:

24 minutes ago, BajanBeauty said:

Lowkey the set design might be what I’m looking forward to the most. We’ve seen her do some really cool concepts with Savage X shows and even FB events but her tours haven’t incorporated alot of visual elements /light show since LOUD

VMA Vanguard was cute but with the football stadium size and Apple Music budget I’m really hoping she blows us away for halftime. :jonny:

This!! I'm hoping she goes all out with the production

2 hours ago, loudliyah said:

Unpopular opinion but i feel like GGGB era is her peak in terms of overall popularity

and the re-release in 08 made her even more huge :jonny6:

I'm sorry but no way José. 

GGGB made her a superstar... But she has never decreased in her popularity since then. In fact I think that right now she is more popular than ever. 

And even people that would have never been a fan is a fan. 

And people who didn't want her music are now waiting. 

If she does things right I feel she can be bigger than ever musically. Coz now her brand is stronger and more impactful than evet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.