• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• getBusy

• istan4badgalriri

Why would she waste time by doing 3 similar songs (like WFL/WHYB/TIWYCF) :skull:

Her discography is huge and versatile, that’s what she needs to focus on. The more variety, the better 

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Why would she waste time by doing 3 similar songs (like WFL/WHYB/TIWYCF) :skull:

Her discography is huge and versatile, that’s what she needs to focus on. The more variety, the better 

Coz those 3 similar songs are with the same artist and can be cut and interpolated without any problem. She could do the justice and pay homage with 2 minutes between all three. And they have big stage impact that can make the mood at the stadium go wild

I need the halftime show to end with her saying this 3:57-4:01

Manifesting new music before the superbowel!! Can’t wait to see what Rih does with this performance 

RIH and her team should drop her music on TikTok and Instagram. 

It's free promo and a good way to connect with the new generation. 

I know she thinks that she will only put her music on the platforms where she can get benefits as a good business woman. But she is really limiting her music to the most important platforms. 

Why is All of the Lights mentioned so often? Is it really one of her biggest hits? To me it is quite forgotten...

2 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

Why is All of the Lights mentioned so often? Is it really one of her biggest hits? To me it is quite forgotten...

its a big hit... and I think it's coz its a very 'stadium-esque' song... and her chorus is very singalong-y

if that makes any sense... lol

BTW it's 5xPlatinum almost 2 years ago... and I'm sure it's eligible for 6x or even 7x at this point..

So yes.. it's a big hit

Edited by zzmyth

30 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

More so because it's a song fit for a stadium crowd....I'm almost certain she'll do atleast 1 of her rap features and I think All of the Lights is the best one to perform for this occasion 

45 minutes ago, Cain said:

It should be Run This Town :sorry:

I wouldn't be mad at that either.

2 hours ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

Not one of her biggest but it's definitely a big hit, it has over 450M streams on Spotify and gets 200K-ish daily streams

I wonder if she’s going to do like a 15 song megamix or just keep to her 7 biggest hits or have some songs get the shine while others get little snippets

There’s so many possibilities with her huge discog :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Cain said:

It should be Run This Town :sorry:

Actually I just imagined an AOTL intro with a huge trumpet band and it kinda SLAPS :jonny2:

I don't want rap features, unless the rappers come out but I don't want that either. Eminem just did it last year, Kanye is well Kanye. The only option would be Jay-Z with Run this Town, which I love but I'd prefer for her to focus on her own hits, time is limited as is.

We know she is doing for sure Umbrella, We Found Love, Diamonds and something from ANTI (probably Work). If she does 2 mins each that's already 8 minutes. 

I guess I'll be happy with whatever we end up getting as she has so many classics, my only wish would be to get a little bit of Pon de Replay.

Edited by rta1913
typo

30 minutes ago, Cain said:

I wonder if she’s going to do like a 15 song megamix or just keep to her 7 biggest hits or have some songs get the shine while others get little snippets

There’s so many possibilities with her huge discog :deadbanana:

If her VMAs vanguard performance was a hint she's definitely going for a megamix.

7 songs would feel reductive, she is THE hitmaker of our times and it has to be shown. Focusing on some of the songs and the others getting the snippet/transition treatment would be ideal

26 minutes ago, Cain said:

Actually I just imagined an AOTL intro with a huge trumpet band and it kinda SLAPS :jonny2:

they both SLAP and you can add Live Your Life too. The GP loves them, they're anthemic and would fit perfectly for a stadium performance

Edited by Mark Rih

13 minutes ago, Rider said:

Why do I feel like Righteous is gonna be the lead single?

:gaycat5:

Me too, I don't know why. 

5 minutes ago, DonDesperado said:

Me too, I don't know why. 

The title is giving lead single and smash :fan: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.