Rihanna

M A R C

10 minutes ago, BajanBeauty said:

Her comeback performance should be SB. Stay low..  no social media, no interviews or magazines until Jan/Feb, no new music until after the show

This performance is honoring her legacy.. performing old classics will resonate better than a brand new song ppl aren’t familiar with yet (especially since ppl will be focused on its commercial stats)

- The frequent pap shots to studio is good enough imo for keeping public interest for now  

& Let’s be honest she’s not the best at maintaining breath control throughout. 
- So unless she pre-records her vocals I don’t think she should risk it singing & dancing to more than like 10 songs. 

This will be a career highlight best to minimize any opportunity for a viral clip scrutinizing her. 

No new music until after the show?

I dont see the good in that.

At least a lead single beforehand and performing it at the show is a MUST.

Maybe no music video if she wants to promote it after or to boost the album release... But a new song at the show... is definitely needed.

If not it will feel like Mary J Blige almost retired in her 50s coming back to do a homage performance.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

I don't think she is going to pre-record the audio. We re going to have just a typical Rihanna when it comes to live singing. That's why the production and the whole thing must be on point. Lighting, stage, choreography, imagery, etc...

Hey! I have two questions. 

- do you think she calls the paps to take pictures of her in front of the studio? as a way of telling the world she's making music?

- are the SB vocals usually pre-recorded? 

Can't imagine she wouldn't pre-record the vocals....15 min set on the biggest stage in the world is too risky to do live vocals especially considering it's the norm to do pre-recorded vocals for SB. 

9 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Can't imagine she wouldn't pre-record the vocals....15 min set on the biggest stage in the world is too risky to do live vocals especially considering it's the norm to do pre-recorded vocals for SB. 

I kinda feel like lady gaga's vocals were live during the whole performance.

Edited by Paola Bracho

7 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

Gaga, Bey, and Bruno were definitely live.

Some of Katys was prerecorded. Abel and the JLo x Shakira duo was mostly prerecorded.

7 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

Pretty sure hers were pre-record at least to some extent. Her flipping in the air and maintaining the same inflection in her voice kind of gave it away

Edited by RihRihGirrrl

I think all of Katy's was pre recorded

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Gaga, Bey, and Bruno were definitely live.

Some of Katys was prerecorded. Abel and the JLo x Shakira duo was mostly prerecorded.

Katy's, jlo and Shakira's were totally pre-recorded. Bey's had some pre-recorded parts (love on top, the begining of Halo)

I’m hoping she pre-records her vocals so she can do advanced choreography

Listening to Mother Mary and I hate that it’s not a hit :cries:  it would be so beautiful for her Super Bowl setlist (we need more songs like it on R9 ??)

Rih never been the type to give intense choreo or vocals. I rather her hit the right notes, do a lil choreo and have fun.

Her attitude and charisma will enhance the show.

OH!

PER TMZ…

:jonny2:

I want a SOLO show but…

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

I don't think she needs to serve intense choreo but she needs to serve lots of energy and attitude and good (pre-recorded) vocals

1 minute ago, Paola Bracho said:

:mazen: pls noooooo

I wouldn’t mind Britney Spears as a guest.

Also, they said she could still do it SOLO.

This is just an idea.

Hell, she could bring out underground dancehall artists. You never know.

:lakitu:

I vote for Calvin Harris as the guest 

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Rih never been the type to give intense choreo or vocals. I rather her hit the right notes, do a lil choreo and have fun.

Her attitude and charisma will enhance the show.

True.

Rihanna’s presence alone will dominate the show. Her charisma, personality and attitude is all we need as well as good vocals (if she sings live).

She’s never been one to give high-octane choreography. 

Also, I don’t think she’ll be live. Pre-recorded most definitely.

1 minute ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

:ahh:The only acceptable option (as long as they only perform their colabs)

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

True.

Rihanna’s presence alone will dominate the show. Her charisma, personality and attitude is all we need as well as good vocals (if she sings live).

She’s never been one to give high-octane choreography. 

Also, I don’t think she’ll be live. Pre-recorded most definitely.

Exactly like I want it to be an original Rih show. High fashion, expensive shades, lil dancing and vocal moments. Basically VMAs x Savage but sharper and bigger production. 

If she does too much it might come off fake or tryhard.

I want a SOLO performance :fish2:. She has such an array of solo hits to choose from and has the charisma to pull it off!

10 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Yep. He won’t be intrusive at all. 

We Found Love, This Is What You Came For and Where Has God Been, the collapse :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.