• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

After the sb announcement, I was expecting a single until the end of the year tbh. I don't know about the album, but it would be kind of awkward to sing a new song (or a song being out for 2 days) on huge platform like SB that is all about smash hits. I really wish the new song becomes a smash until SB so it can shine like it should. I don't want a give me all your lovin moment a la Madonna.

MY SB SETLIST:

INTRO - (Pon de Replay / What's my name? / Only girl / Work interpolations, mild choreo with hard beats and dancers/lights routine) (03:00)

URBAN MUSIC - Pour it up intro + BBHMM intro + Needed Me + All of the Lights + Run This Town (with JayZ+Kanye) - Change of setting and outfit on stage.  (06.00)

GGGB Medley - Disturbia start + Dont stop the music + SU&D + Slowed down Umbrella version + Take a Bow (09.00)

BALLADS - Diamonds + Love On The Brain + Stay + LTWYL solo version (12:00)

EDM end - Remix of WHYB and How deep is your love with Calvin Harris + End with WFL (15.00)

I am absolutely excited about SB tbh.

Super happy to have Rih back at music

RockStarShit101
3 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Gorgeous. 

Good. The ideal thing is that the album will be ready to be released on the super bowl weekend. Come on, Rih, play your cards right!

RockStarShit101
18 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

MY SB SETLIST:

INTRO - (Pon de Replay / What's my name? / Only girl / Work interpolations, mild choreo with hard beats and dancers/lights routine) (03:00)

URBAN MUSIC - Pour it up intro + BBHMM intro + Needed Me + All of the Lights + Run This Town (with JayZ+Kanye) - Change of setting and outfit on stage.  (06.00)

GGGB Medley - Disturbia start + Dont stop the music + SU&D + Slowed down Umbrella version + Take a Bow (09.00)

BALLADS - Diamonds + Love On The Brain + Stay + LTWYL solo version (12:00)

EDM end - Remix of WHYB and How deep is your love with Calvin Harris + End with WFL (15.00)

Squeezing a lot of songs could be a bad thing and a good thing at the same time. We don’t want snippets from each song, but we want to hear more than the usual. I just hope she doesn’t have that many guests on the show to perform their own songs. We demand an only Rihanna show! :fish2:

Guys I just cannot explain how happy I am since the Superbowl announcement I legit started crying once I got the Instagram notification:wanda: I'm listening her discography non stop :chick3:

RockStarShit101
27 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

After the sb announcement, I was expecting a single until the end of the year tbh. I don't know about the album, but it would be kind of awkward to sing a new song (or a song being out for 2 days) on huge platform like SB that is all about smash hits. I really wish the new song becomes a smash until SB so it can shine like it should. I don't want a give me all your lovin moment a la Madonna.

I agree with you. Artists usually debut new songs at award shows, but at the stage bigger as the SB stage, hits are needed or maybe a new lead single has been released a month before the show. 

RockStarShit101
2 minutes ago, Same Ol' Mistakes said:

Guys I just cannot explain how happy I am since the Superbowl announcement I legit started crying once I got the Instagram notification:wanda: I'm listening her discography non stop :chick3:

Aww that’s nice. I do miss her but it’s been months since I listened to her songs. I just need to go back to her discography and I’m sure lots of memories will hit me. :cries:

5 minutes ago, RockStarShit101 said:

Squeezing a lot of songs could be a bad thing and a good thing at the same time. We don’t want snippets from each song, but we want to hear more than the usual. I just hope she doesn’t have that many guests on the show to perform their own songs. We demand an only Rihanna show! :fish2:

But she has at least 30-35 songs that she could perform... She should at least pay homage to most of them... at least with the mellodies or the most known phrases as interpolations I think.

I only added Kanye and Jayz in a couple of songs and Calvin harris to play another couple of songs as he is a DJ and not a singer...

If she gets to perform one song in full length (or at least close to), which would you guys pick? I choose Diamonds, I need her to power ballad the roof off of that stadium then transition right away to WFL :clap3:

She has sooo many hits omfg it’s kinda hard to get my head around. What is she going to perform lmao

4 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

She has sooo many hits omfg it’s kinda hard to get my head around. What is she going to perform lmao

And hopefully she will have one more by then.  . . 

Diamonds , WFL , Rude Boy and Umbrella will be there 100% 

Only Girl , DSTM , WHYB , Work , LTWYL , BBHMM , WMN , Stay , LOTB , and Wild Thoughts are all candidates 

Edited by shark_heather

I will never forgive her for paying dust to Umbrella for the vanguard performance while she performed Work for 2,5 minutes :mazen:. I really hope she won't include Work on the SB set list or give it 30 seconds at most.

Rihanna is up 7 spots at the WW Spotify chart at #28 (her peak is at #24)

She is also at her peak at #31 in the US (+5)

At her peak in Brazil too at #64 (+51)

At her peak in Spain too at #112 (+44)

I still want reggae in her album. And dancehall. But I am open for what she has for us. 

3 hours ago, kweenofxanax said:

If she gets to perform one song in full length (or at least close to), which would you guys pick? I choose Diamonds, I need her to power ballad the roof off of that stadium then transition right away to WFL :clap3:

I can see Diamonds or Umbrella being mostly full. Prob cause in my head those are good closer songs.

Remember when she did an interview and she said she was trying to do something experimental? I hope she is committing to it with R9 (or R10) :jonny5:

Im really curious on how she is gonna play out this era.

New music before the superbowl??

I dont know why.... but I got the feeling she will wait until 2023 to release anything.

For me... perfect rollout would be:

Lead single January 6th

Promo single: February 5th (Grammys -Perform Lead and Promo singles-)

SUPERBOWL - February 12th (Perform Lead alongside her biggest hits)

Album: February 17th (with the second single's video)

and then maybe wait until around april-may for a thrid and until july for a 4th summer single

There's no way she is performing at the grammys if the SB is after the ceremony. It's promoted as her 1st live performance after 5 years. She will ruin the hype.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.