• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

44 minutes ago, Devin said:

Love seeing everyone revisiting her material and struggling to figure out what the setlist would be due to so many hits.

:jonny5:

People forget the amount of number ones and classics she has. :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

People forget the amount of number ones and classics she has. :jonny5:

(14) No. 1 hits and (17) Top 10 singles. :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Her stats are just insane. One of the most successful music artists of all time for a reason. :jonny5:And the second female with the most number ones:jonny5:

2 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

Her stats are just insane. One of the most successful music artists of all time for a reason. :jonny5:And the second female with the most number ones:jonny5:

What songs you like to see on the setlist?

i'm so excited for her halftime show i've been streaming her discog nonstop :jonny: all i need is LOTB and she can perform whatever else she wants 

I am so hyped. 

I had told myself to give it up and that I had lost interest but just like that she’s back. I had started becoming obsessed with Renaissance and thought that Rih would never return. 

This could be a really iconic comeback.

There are rumours of the single coming before Halloween and the album in Jan.

I kind of love that we have no idea what the music will sound like…I think the first single coming next month is a bit ambitious but who knows?

What do we think?

I just hope she has videos with the songs. A lot of people have been shading her weight but she just had a baby! I hope this doesn’t stop her releasing videos. 

we are finally getting fed! It’s our turn now…

1 hour ago, Devin said:

What songs you like to see on the setlist?

Hmmmm probably...

Umbrella, Woo would be dope, of course Kiss It Better, We Found Love, Love on the Brain, Needed Me, Only Girl, Don't Stop the Music, Stay, Diamonds, most of all though I want All of the Lights and a Ye appearance:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

She has 31 T10 hits babe. 

Swift will probably surpass her with “Midnights” but hopefully Rihanna snatches it right back with R9.

:bird:

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Swift will probably surpass her with “Midnights” but hopefully Rihanna snatches it right back with R9.

What you expecting R9 to sound like? :coffee2:

Just now, yeezytaughtme said:

What you expecting R9 to sound like? :coffee2:

I expect two albums. 

The first will be an alternative-leaning R&B/Hip-Hop/Reggae album with elements of Soul and Hip-Hop soul. 

The second will be a Pop/Dance/Industrial album but, again, with influences with Reggae/Dancehall.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I expect two albums. 

The first will be an alternative-leaning R&B/Hip-Hop/Reggae album with elements of Soul and Hip-Hop soul. 

The second will be a Pop/Dance/Industrial album but, again, with influences with Reggae/Dancehall.

spacer.png

Two would be ideal so that way we get all different sounds from her and then that makes it 10 albums.

spacer.png

I'm hoping for Reggae, Soul, and a little R&B but a Dance Pop album would hit too.

11 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

If she plays her cards right and release her material on Tik Tok we could be looking multiple hits for R9. 

:jonny5:

40 minutes ago, Devin said:

I want the 80s synth, house, disco era to die.

I'd literally pass out if she did disco. I want it to die too but I know that she would've ate a disco album up. I hate that she didn't do disco/synth first because the losers are going to say that she's trend hopping. I agree that she'll go another direction because of it

Edited by RihFenty20

13 hours ago, Cain said:

It feels like her career/status/legendship will be cemented with this, like this is THE comeback of the decade, literally 

I’m glad she’s going BIG

Right. Turns out she didn't lie when she said we weren't gonna be disappointed when *it* happens

ciara-crying.gif

Just now, Fnooky said:

Do you guys think we will get features for other artists this time around? It wouldn’t really be a Rihanna era without a hit feature alongside the album cycle. 

Place your bets :bird:

She’s obviously gonna be on Asap’s album.

Yeah, the Queen of features for a reason. I wonder who she'll collab with. I'd love a feature with another woman instead of a rapper, or maybe even a male vocalist, but I feel like the options are limited. The only person I could maybe see getting a feature from the pop sphere is The Weeknd. 

39 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Swift will surpass her in “T10’s” not “T10 hits”. :bird:

8 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Right. Turns out she didn't lie when she said we weren't gonna be disappointed when *it* happens

ciara-crying.gif

I remember she did tell us that. Damn she wasn’t lying.

18 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

speak on it

I hope we’re getting some Afrobeats bops but I’ll take anything at this point :lakitu:

!!!

I would die if she did a afrobeat collab with Tems or even Wizkid. I would just love to her expand more on her Carribean roots. 

If Bad Bunny can do it rn I know Rih could. :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Devin said:

!!!

I would die if she did a afrobeat collab with Tems or even Wizkid. I would just love to her expand more on her Carribean roots. 

Wait, who is that user on this site that always has music dates and is usually always correct with releases? And does he know when any of Rig’s new music is releasing? Also, is it pretty much confirmed her new album is on the way with the super bowl?

Edited by yeezytaughtme

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

!!!

The way she could’ve been the one to jump on “Essence” but didn’t.

Also…

Burna Boy needs to call her for a “Last Last” remix but it’s too late I fear.

spacer.png

Speaking of collabs .. I personally prefer 3 collabs on the album. 

1 with a male 

1 with a female 

1 unexpected or underrated artist collab

This puta been gone too long so I need more solo material on this one like ANTI:jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.