Rihanna

M A R C

52 minutes ago, Miracle said:

How likely is it that she releases a new album / new music during or before the Super Bowl? Hasn't she been at the studio lately?

I think a new album before the show might happen... but I do think it will be more of a single or two before the show and the album after the show

at least that's how I would do it.

She has had a baby 5 months ago... I mean...

She may release a couple of main singles that she can perform at the Halftime show and then really bank the exposure of coming back in such a big stage to release the album.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I need this to happen, RIP my bank account.

spacer.png

Abel, Beyonce, Taylor AND Rihallah? I will literally sell my kidney

ciara-crying.gif

10 minutes ago, 808s said:

Abel, Beyonce, Taylor AND Rihallah? I will literally sell my kidney

ciara-crying.gif

Whew I just knew once COVID World Tour calmed down, there be tours left and right all 2022-2024.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

y'all check out my new audio concept for the super bowl :gaycat1:

Omg .. I got chills. I think I m going to have a heart attack the moment I see her on stage!

4 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

Omg .. I got chills. I think I m going to have a heart attack the moment I see her on stage!

Djdjej WELCOMES YOU TO THE *apple music* SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW

Anyway Umbrella needs to be the closer, period. It’s her most iconic song, her signature, the song that made her

When the firework sprinklers go on like in the mv… people will die :jonny5:

Also RB and BBHMM are cute but they better not be on the setlist…

We need PDR, Umbrella, Only Girl, WFL, Diamonds, Work and the R9 lead

I don’t want each song to get 25 seconds before she has to move on to the next one

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

Djdjej WELCOMES YOU TO THE *apple music* SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW

the way i had to record siri talking for that becauseaksdfsjlsvjf :redface:

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

If she accepted she’s definitely planning to put on a big show and she knows she has to work for it, I don’t think we should be worried. She is coming 

It feels so good to listening to her discography with a feeling of excitement and not only nostalgia/anger :redface:

It really does.

The way I played her albums this morning and was smiling and for the first time in ages. I wasn’t rolling my eyes or praying she’d come back. Now we know she is.

I-

:redface:

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

If she accepted she’s definitely planning to put on a big show and she knows she has to work for it, I don’t think we should be worried. She is coming 

It feels so good to listening to her discography with a feeling of excitement and not only nostalgia/anger :redface:

We need the Spotify stats after the announcement 

The way I’ve been revisiting her classics :jonny6:

5 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

The roof is transparant though, so it would still let in the light.

If they close the roof, I hope they'll cover it with something to darken the stadium.

I'm so f*cking excited. When we all least expected it, she announces her comeback. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us after the Superbowl.

It's crazy that I'm already thinking about saving money for a tour. Something that seemed delusional to think of over the last few years.

She really has all the hype. Everyone is talking about her at the moment! :clap3::jonny5:

Wasn’t Katy in the same stadium? Her show looked as if it was dark when it was actually light outside 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.