Rihanna

M A R C

5 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I would bet $50 on the fact that the SB will be Carnival themed.

Rih will certainly pay hommage to Barbados, she's that type of girl.

landscape-1502294126-elle-rihanna-at-car

This will be the vibe, I call it :jonny5:

THANK YOU, idk why nobody else but us are seeing this. Plus it would be way more original than just doing a medley of her biggest hits (boring). This has so much more potential :jonny5:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

3 hours ago, Invader said:

I need something like her Hackney performance :loki:

I watched it yesterday, the energy she had. 

9 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I would bet $50 on the fact that the SB will be Carnival themed.

Rih will certainly pay hommage to Barbados, she's that type of girl.

landscape-1502294126-elle-rihanna-at-car

This will be the vibe, I call it :jonny5:

Could be a good option. She really loves her island, I think she will give us something from Barbados 

To do a carnival themed performance she will have to lose a lot of weight and I think she is not in the moment in time when she really cares about that kinda s*it anymore.

She will be nervous enough to go back to performing after 5 years in the biggest stage in the world to have people getting her on her image or weight too.

She will have enough on her plate to get with a show and make sure its 100% on point.

I dont want her to end up retiring form music after this... so she needs to be pushed and reminded of the love people got for her and her music

5 hours ago, buckingfastard said:

Did I miss the 'rank her albums for 4729372938 time' party? :gaycat1:

No, that base was basically dead, laying comfortably in the page interval 10-20. You had to dig deep to find it.

y'all check out my new audio concept for the super bowl :gaycat1:

That hoe better practice her vocals. I'm not here for some half assed performance that consists 50% of thetime the public singing istead of her.

2 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

Katy's show was in the same stadium and it was dark so i hope it'll be the same case

wooooo lets gooo i loved katy’s set because of the visuals and the props. daylight makes it really hard to put on a visually appealing show.

7 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

we need everyone to come out our rihtirement fr

8 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

LAST VISITED

March 24, 2020

not only rih's lack of music turned members off,

but the fact that he disappeared when covid hit us, i hope he's okay!

ODKuos8.gif

Tag them here

ODKuos8.gif

the fact that nfl and apple music wont let her put on a lazy show is so pleasing to me… they better make her work HARD. extra shifts 6 days a week. its revenge time baby

How likely is it that she releases a new album / new music during or before the Super Bowl? Hasn't she been at the studio lately?

33 minutes ago, Cas said:

That hoe better practice her vocals. I'm not here for some half assed performance that consists 50% of thetime the public singing istead of her.

Aren't all of the SB performances pre-recorded?

1 minute ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Not sure actually. Let me look into it.

Maybe she was going to studio to pick the songs for the SB. 

She really has a lot of work to do. I hope R9 is almost done. Cause Paris Goebel looks like a really intensive trainer. I won't like to be Rihanna right now. She had to work hard. 

Almost seven years without an album and also five years without performing. 

If she accepted she’s definitely planning to put on a big show and she knows she has to work for it, I don’t think we should be worried. She is coming 

It feels so good to listening to her discography with a feeling of excitement and not only nostalgia/anger :redface:

22 minutes ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

They aren’t pre-recorded unless the performer add some special effects to the show.

I think the dancer will be dressed by Savage. And she will be excited with her outfit. I'm curious about that. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.