• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

Finally!!!! Pretty sure most of my fellow ATRL Navy didn’t survive the Rih-cession because I don’t recognize 95% of these usernames :rip: , but the storm is over yall. I lurk and I for sure thought this base was going to be deleted last week. Y’all were over IT and rightfully so.

RockStarShit101
4 hours ago, Rider said:

LAST VISITED

March 24, 2020

not only rih's lack of music turned members off,

but the fact that he disappeared when covid hit us, i hope he's okay!

ODKuos8.gif

Yes yes yes Parris fits Rihanna so perfectly. 

Anyone know if she is going to perform during daylight? She is performing in Arizona.

I usually don't comment, but I have never live a comeback as a member on this forum, so I am so freaking excited to be part of this with you guys! ❤️ 

You guys don't know me, but I am a Rihanna Navy since 2008, and I have visited this forum since 2011, so I know a lot of you guys ? 

I have been crying all day! :chick3: I feel so ******* happy! :heart2: Let's GOOOOO!

She really did it 

She redeemed herself for all these years making us waiting with just one post on IG 

This is gonna be HUGE 

And she doesn't even have to do much ?

After all she is def the smartest ***** in the business 

Did I miss the 'rank her albums for 4729372938 time' party? :gaycat1:

40 minutes ago, Jv Chonte said:

I usually don't comment, but I have never live a comeback as a member on this forum, so I am so freaking excited to be part of this with you guys! ❤️ 

You guys don't know me, but I am a Rihanna Navy since 2008, and I have visited this forum since 2011, so I know a lot of you guys ? 

I have been crying all day! :chick3: I feel so ******* happy! :heart2: Let's GOOOOO!

Welcome!!! I'm so excited too

3 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Guys, u deserve this comeback so much and im really excited to hear new Rihanna music :heart:

Just please dont let urself bait in any Hive vs Navy bs. We support yall. The true enemies are other fanbases who try to set up things between our melanin queens! 

Two black queens. The mostly of the navy love Be too. I'm a fan of bey too

3 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Guys, u deserve this comeback so much and im really excited to hear new Rihanna music :heart:

Just please dont let urself bait in any Hive vs Navy bs. We support yall. The true enemies are other fanbases who try to set up things between our melanin queens! 

This made me smile. You’re so right. We stan Rihyoncé in this house. 

1 hour ago, Fnooky said:

This year the halftime show started around 8 pm EST which is like 5 or 6 pm in Arizona. It looks like it’s gonna be a daytime show

ahhhh i wanted a nighttime show so bad :chick3:

edit: ok i checked and the stadiums roof is actually retractable!! i hope they keep it closed for the show

Edited by EliteNaviShit

What I think the setlist will be (In no particular order):

Work, Diamonds, We Found Love, Only Girl,  Umbrella, Love The Way You Lie, new song and one of Rude Boy / Disturbia / Don't Stop The Music / What's My Name

Edited by Miracle

1 hour ago, Fnooky said:

This year the halftime show started around 8 pm EST which is like 5 or 6 pm in Arizona. It looks like it’s gonna be a daytime show

Its more likely rather doing sunset time than full daylight 

,qThe past week she spent a few nights in the Studio,  for sure she is searching for her massive lead single 

the way rihanna legit just made my off week amazing :weeps:

1 hour ago, EliteNaviShit said:

ahhhh i wanted a nighttime show so bad :chick3:

edit: ok i checked and the stadiums roof is actually retractable!! i hope they keep it closed for the show

The roof is transparant though, so it would still let in the light.

If they close the roof, I hope they'll cover it with something to darken the stadium.

I'm so f*cking excited. When we all least expected it, she announces her comeback. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us after the Superbowl.

It's crazy that I'm already thinking about saving money for a tour. Something that seemed delusional to think of over the last few years.

She really has all the hype. Everyone is talking about her at the moment! :clap3::jonny5:

yo im still not over it… i really thought she would throw the album at us and dip. and she’s coming back with a performance on the biggest stage on earth. the fact that she chose an event as high profile as superbowl for her comeback is crazy. i already know the show’s gonna be sick since she knows how much of a big deal it is but i really hope they really shake the table and put on something HUGE. afterall its superbowl PLUS her long awaited comeback to music.

22 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

The roof is transparant though, so it would still let in the light.

If they close the roof, I hope they'll cover it with something to darken the stadium.

imma need them to paint it black or something fr. i need to see her appear from pitch black out of nowhere and give me a jumpscare.

she's really coming back :jonny3: and the fact that she's doing super bowl too like... my dream roll out might actually happen omg :redface:

she better headline Coachella, Glastonbury and Lollapalooza + tour announcement after halftime 

5 hours ago, Paola Bracho said:

Anyone know if she is going to perform during daylight? She is performing in Arizona.

Katy's show was in the same stadium and it was dark so i hope it'll be the same case

I would bet $50 on the fact that the SB will be Carnival themed.

Rih will certainly pay hommage to Barbados, she's that type of girl.

landscape-1502294126-elle-rihanna-at-car

This will be the vibe, I call it :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.