Rihanna

M A R C

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Oop I’m loving this! Ugh I haven’t even thought of the stage and production yet.

spacer.png

An outerspace/ET theme would absolutely eat. I need to go look up that Phoenix stadium and see the potential. When the lights go down, the music starts but she can't be seen and she suddenly comes out of the crowd singing I've been everywhere man looking for SOMEONE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ciara-crying.gif

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• Cheers

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

The thought of her coming back to music is hard to grasp tbh but I'm extremely excited :WAP:I'm HYPED AF!!!!!

The number of pages of this base really shows you how the majority of this fanbase went through the 5 stages of grief of her dead music career a while ago. :dies:

We were all way past "acceptance" and just simply healing. We were trying our best to not fall back into the first 4 stages by blocking her "music career" out of our mind as much as possible.

She really did a number on us. 

06dce9e1d896f8d056dd97657cca64e3b55d9459

Nahhhh cuz I can't actually grasp at the fact that Im out here discussing her setlist with my boyfriend :jonny: 

I can't believe it's actually HAPPENING 

Yoo navy, never posted on atrl before but I had no choice with the news. I acc can't believe this moment has come  :deadbanana4:

I'm from London, been a fan since 06 - AGLM is the first album I ever had. I'm now 22 so I've struggled with the drought these past 6-7 years, can't wait for what's to come  :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Rider said:

Nahhhh cuz I can't actually grasp at the fact that Im out here discussing her setlist with my boyfriend :jonny: 

I can't believe it's actually HAPPENING 

4 minutes ago, BajanBeauty said:

Y’all!!!!!!! I can’t believe it

- we’ve waited so long :sistrens:

It's nice to see y'all again :weeps:

11 minutes ago, Navy28 said:

Yoo navy, never posted on atrl before but I had no choice with the news. I acc can't believe this moment has come  :deadbanana4:

I'm from London, been a fan since 06 - AGLM is the first album I ever had. I'm now 22 so I've struggled with the drought these past 6-7 years, can't wait for what's to come  :clap3:

And welcome! 

It really will be like old times again soon :weeps:

Now this is a CONCEPT:

She's in a dressing room kinda set, applying Fenty Beauty(cause DUH) while in the background goes a cute medley of her HITS then she gets up and sing a bit of Don't Stop The Music and then goes all out with her CLASSICS ONLY   :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Rhenna Nhevi is back :weeps:

Yall samples are in rn and I need her to sample Sean Paul’s Temperature or Get Busy for single 2 or 3 of R9. That’ll be an automatic SMASH. 

32 minutes ago, Navy28 said:

Welcome!!! 

I don't know if you posted it before but... 

París Goebel will be the choreographer. And she said we are not ready for what is coming. 

The way I’m literally streaming all her albums right now!

Currently listening to Wait Your Turn. 

When she opens the SuperBowl with Hard before transitioning into WYT. 

ciara-crying.gif

1 minute ago, Devin said:

The universal acclaim and excitement on Twitter.

spacer.png

The GP’s Queen is TRULY back! 

It’s even being reported here on U.K News stations.

ciara-crying.gif

I’m still shaking!

ciara-crying.gif

58 minutes ago, Navy28 said:

Yay love that the announcement made you post here! :heart:

Ive been streaming her whole discography since the announcement :jonny: I can’t believe it’s finally happening 

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The GP’s Queen is TRULY back! 

It’s even being reported here on U.K News stations.

ciara-crying.gif

I’m still shaking!

ciara-crying.gif

Like I’m still in shock.

All the love she been getting since the pregnancy announcement + mfs finally appreciating her impact since she been gone. Its only right to return with SBHTS.

spacer.png

girlies this is the second time this year she has fully gagged me. like I cannot believe this **** omg

my first thought is that Sean Paul is the only acceptable guest. I don’t want to see anybody else fff

my second thought is that all of our old SB playlists need to be revised. back in the old base we used to discuss it all the time but I never thought the day would come :jonny5: 

1 hour ago, BajanBeauty said:

Y’all!!!!!!! I can’t believe it

- we’ve waited so long :sistrens:

sister we really made it out the trenches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.