P!nk

Underdogs

3 hours ago, AntonioCJr12 said:

She should have performed todays the day or something, or maybe something that could be dedicated to Ellen. What about us?? Hmm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

42 minutes ago, Pilgs said:

She should have performed todays the day or something, or maybe something that could be dedicated to Ellen. What about us?? Hmm

Maybe Ellen picks it

I love What About Us and imo it's one of her best songs/singles. Miles better than Today's The Day Too, so I'm happy.

Just realized WAU will be the last music performance on the Ellen Show. Ellen really saves a special place for P!nk, it's quite touching to see how deep their friendship is.

Not What About Us :dies:

Pick a song you haven't done there before at least

Maybe she will do it like acoustic with Ellen next to her or something. That would be special 

5 days till the festival "tour" starts.

What do you guys think the setlist will look like? 

I’m actually glad that she’s performing WAU. Looking forward to that interview.

20 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

5 days till the festival "tour" starts.

What do you guys think the setlist will look like? 

Do we have a list of the upcoming shows somewhere?

19 hours ago, orange22 said:

What do y’all think of “Just Like Fire”? :fan:

I don’t think of it :fan:

1 hour ago, Hallad173 said:

I don’t think of it :fan:

:dies:I was just wondering because I never liked that song and didn’t know if her fans did 

21 hours ago, orange22 said:

What do y’all think of “Just Like Fire”? :fan:

it was cute but hasnt aged well so i don't really return very often, i like this remix tho

3 hours ago, aaron511 said:

Do we have a list of the upcoming shows somewhere?

Well, there are basically 3 festivals only. One this Sunday, the next on October 2nd and the last one October 7th

8 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Well, there are basically 3 festivals only. One this Sunday, the next on October 2nd and the last one October 7th

Oh, so maybe we'll get the album before the October ones even happen :fan:

Ellen today! :duca: 

On 5/14/2022 at 10:08 PM, aaron511 said:

Honestly for the first time ever I don't feel excited for a new P!nk album. I loved TTAL and BT was great too but after H2BH something changed. It's not that it was bad, I still enjoy plenty of songs from it but it felt extremely uninspired and litearlly served rejects from BT.

And then all the droplets... One Too Many, Sunshine, AIKSF, AAFH were all "cute" but that's it and they got old fast. I'm genuinely worried about the direction she will take with this one. She just cannot release the same album for the third time :dancehall:

I am on the same boat sis.. the last album felt so uninspired and it's lacking something that I can't put my finger into, but it definitely is her kinda worst album, thanks heaven she delivers Courage, 90 Days and that bonus track More (I know this song isn't that good but it drives me to the depth of my emotional despair in some situation back then). 

But I have a feeling to check this base and I think she's coming with something new

On 5/22/2022 at 9:58 PM, Pilgs said:

Maybe she will do it like acoustic with Ellen next to her or something. That would be special 

It's exactly what you predicted :heart:

I must say, seeing Ellen sang along to the chorus was quite touching. 

1 hour ago, pinktennisfreak said:

This was lovely. Ellen's been such a huge part of Pink's career, truly the end of an era. 

Edited by Braz

she looked good i thought the videos were old :rip: the dress look familiar and i just did some research, she literally wore the same outfits to brits :rip:

3f8a8086224b48e67aa27a3f8f1fadb2.jpg 

14 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

she looked good i thought the videos were old :rip: the dress look familiar and i just did some research, she literally wore the same outfits to brits :rip:

3f8a8086224b48e67aa27a3f8f1fadb2.jpg 

Omg, I knew the outfit looked weirdly familiar :deadbanana2:

Queen sounded a bit pitchy but tbh, that's the perfect way to send off the Shedevil. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.