• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

17 minutes ago, TheFameCurse said:

Whatever You Want is her best song ever. :jonny2:

The high note when the last chorus hits :jonny4: Lemme re-listen to Beautiful Trauma it‘s been a while.

1 minute ago, TSwiftie said:

The high note when the last chorus hits :jonny4: Lemme re-listen to Beautiful Trauma it‘s been a while.

:jonnycat: gurl yes!!! I'm listening to the album as we speak. What About Us currently.

Personally, in no particular order, I consider these the queen’s best songs:

“I Am Here”

“I’m Not Dead”

“Waiting for Love”

“Numb”

“It’s All Your Fault”

“Beautiful Trauma”

“Who Knew”

“Where Did the Beat Go?”

“SIut Like You”

“Disconnected”

I could’ve wrote more than 10 but I figured I’d leave it at that.

Honorable mentions: “The Great Escape”, “90 Days” featuring Wrabel, and “Sober”.

Also, I’m heartbroken :cries: Someone made me a P!nk avi and I forgot to download it before the ATRL reset. I’m such a dumb a*s c**t :weeps:. Now there’s no avi request thread so I can’t request it again and I forgot the exact time stamps I wanted :weeps::weeps:

Edited by skwonderfactory

Ok let me try_this.mp3 :cm:

1. Family Portrait

2. Ave Mary A

3. Just Like A Pill

4. I Don‘t Believe You

5. Cuz I Can

6. I‘m Not Dead

7. Better Life

8. How Come You‘re Not Here

9. Who Knew

10. All You Fault

probably in that order, slight changes and endless honorable mentions possible

Edited by TSwiftie

2 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

Another immaculate bop, Pr!ncess really knew what she was doing back then. Like, we could add so many more M!ss, Try This or IND bangers 

Misunderstood is the greatest coming of age album of all time. SavedMyLife.mp3 when I going through a lot of stuff in my life and trying to navigate it as a young adult. Pr!ncess made a timeless album for future generations once they become young adults, I fear

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

2 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

Personally, in no particular order, I consider these the queen’s best songs:

“I Am Here”

“I’m Not Dead”

“Waiting for Love”

“Numb”

“It’s All Your Fault”

“Beautiful Trauma”

“Who Knew”

“Where Did the Beat Go?”

“SIut Like You”

“Disconnected”

I could’ve wrote more than 10 but I figured I’d leave it at that.

Honorable mentions: “The Great Escape”, “90 Days” featuring Wrabel, and “Sober”.

Also, I’m heartbroken :cries: Someone made me a P!nk avi and I forgot to download it before the ATRL reset. I’m such a dumb a*s c**t :weeps:. Now there’s no avi request thread so I can’t request it again and I forgot the exact time stamps I wanted :weeps::weeps:

Do you remember which member made it for you so you can tag them for saved link?

They updated her This Is Pink playlist for the first time in foreversomething's brewing. 

And she's headlining a rock festival, Try This 2.0 let's go.

59 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Do you remember which member made it for you so you can tag them for saved link?

No but it’s okay

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Misunderstood is the greatest coming of age album of all time. SavedMyLife.mp3 when I going through a lot of stuff in my life and trying to navigate it as a young adult. Pr!ncess made a timeless album for future generations once they become young adults, I fear

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Same, she did that :heart2:

Her best songs in no particular order.

Eventually

Who knew

Long way to happy

I’m not dead

Dear Mr President

I don’t believe you

Glitter in the air

So what (this is just pop perfection and no one ever did it better)

Sober

Mean

Ave Mary A
Leave Me Alone (I’m lonely)

Just like a pill

I’m still missing like 40 but that’s okay 

She's coming, yes. 

But why the hell only two festivals? In 2017 she did A LOT of them, in US and EU. And now only 2 with 5 months between them. 

Really strange! 

10 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

She's coming, yes. 

But why the hell only two festivals? In 2017 she did A LOT of them, in US and EU. And now only 2 with 5 months between them. 

Really strange! 

Probably still because of Covid. 

On 4/18/2022 at 7:54 AM, Gabriel Guedes said:

She's coming, yes. 

Really strange! 

Maybe album roll out during the gap?

On 4/19/2022 at 12:15 PM, Underdogs said:

Maybe album roll out during the gap?

That's what I was thinking. After the first one she releases the new single and prior to the second one, the album. 

On 4/18/2022 at 12:04 AM, Hiphopper said:

Probably still because of Covid. 

So, Justin Derrico said in an interview that they were planning a stadium tour for 2022, but because of covid, they canceled, and hopefully they'll get to do that in 2023. 

The constant overlooking and dismissing of P!nk's achievements on this forum kinda annoy me, but it's kinda Alecias fault for not caring about her career that much anymore lol. Imagine her coming back with a TTAL or IND sized era, the girls would be MAD mad

Maybe Superbowl if she's coming back next year for tour? Good sis needs that promo for a #1 album 

On 4/22/2022 at 8:05 PM, TSwiftie said:

The constant overlooking and dismissing of P!nk's achievements on this forum kinda annoy me, but it's kinda Alecias fault for not caring about her career that much anymore lol. Imagine her coming back with a TTAL or IND sized era, the girls would be MAD mad

She took a 5 year break after her biggest era, she only cares about touring now unfortunately 

Her new IG post confirms new music soon but she really needs to stop with so many filterson her pics lmao. She looks amazing without them. :skull:

Here are my top 50 songs by her! 

I made this pre H2BH era though, otherwise I would have included 90 Days, Hey Why and We Could Have It All. 

She'll be on the last episode of The Ellen Show. New announcement? Performance of Today's the day? 

1 hour ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

She'll be on the last episode of The Ellen Show. New announcement? Performance of Today's the day? 

Just celebrating Ellen, I think. Ellen said a while back that P!nk (along with Oprah) was her all time favorite guest so it makes sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.