P!nk

Underdogs

Of course more rock music would be cool but it's not the genre that's the most important. She can make quality dancey music or she can serve duds like Can We Pretend :katie: We'll see soon enough I guess

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

1 hour ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

I mean, that's all she is right now...so taking the fact that she likes to be true to herself, that's what we'll get...

She's changed, guys. She's a mom now and all she cares about is her children, so we're lucky she's still doing music. 

The old P!nk can't come to the phone right now. Why? Cause she's baking with her kids

:clap3: As long as she's happy, that what matters most.

The teaser is giving me Walking on Sunshine vibe. Not sure if that’s a good or bad thing.

Compared to Bottlerock from this May:

-U+Ur Hand

-Trouble

-Please Don't Leave Me

-Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You

+Bohemian Rhapsody

+Make You Feel My Love

I don't know but she kinda needs to chill with the covers - almost 1/3 of her set are other people's songs :katie:

19 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

-U+Ur Hand

-Trouble

-Please Don't Leave Me

+Bohemian Rhapsody

+Make You Feel My Love

I don't know but she kinda needs to chill with the covers - almost 1/3 of her set are other people's songs :katie:

Agreed. Also, covers stop being special or exciting if you perform them too much. 

What’s Up, Bobby McGee and even River need to GO now. 

2 hours ago, aaron511 said:

-U+Ur Hand

-Trouble

-Please Don't Leave Me

+Bohemian Rhapsody

+Make You Feel My Love

She's kinda tired of her catalogue I fear :monkey: But yay at her remembering PDLM, it has always been one of my fave songs

8 hours ago, aaron511 said:

-U+Ur Hand

-Trouble

-Please Don't Leave Me

+Bohemian Rhapsody

+Make You Feel My Love

Right? With such a big successful career, it's a shame that she's doing so many covers.

If she's not happy with her songs, release new and better ones then...

I'd rather listen to What's Up for the gazillion time rather than listen to Walk Me Home, that's for sure. But it would be nice to hear Hey Why live, for example...

7 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

She's kinda tired of her catalogue I fear :monkey: But yay at her remembering PDLM, it has always been one of my fave songs

She has so many songs, but she always sings the same ones. I wish she'd come back Try Too Hard, I'm Not Dead, God Is a DJ, 18 Wheeler... she could also sing Runaway, Where We Go, Hey Why, Happy, **** Like You, Medley (There You Go + Most Girls + You Make Me Sick) DLMGM (but she already said it's boring, sad), Ave Mary A, Leave Me Alone... there are so many possibilities, but she wants to fill it with covers. Praying that on the next tour she changes the setlist.

Edited by AntonioCJr12
correction

A lot of people on twitter are speculating NGNDA is gonna be disco or 80s dance-pop. I doubt it, but i'd be here for it.

35 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Another teaser coming soon?

When Alecia when? ?

10 hours ago, Underdogs said:

A lot of people on twitter are speculating NGNDA is gonna be disco or 80s dance-pop. I doubt it, but i'd be here for it.

Then it'd be like Dua Lipa. She's the leader of today's pop, and she is really doing that 80s retro, 80s. If it's pop, then it'll be like that. Today's pop music is really trying to copy the feeling of the 80s. So I don't doubt it. If it's pop, then it must be some 80s vibe.

9 minutes ago, Hurts 2B Beautiful said:

Then it'd be like Dua Lipa. She's the leader of today's pop, and she is really doing that 80s retro, 80s. If it's pop, then it'll be like that. Today's pop music is really trying to copy the feeling of the 80s. So I don't doubt it. If it's pop, then it must be some 80s vibe.

And P!nk is her leader. :alexz:

jk

but imagine NGNDA will feature Dua.....:duca:

38 minutes ago, Hurts 2B Beautiful said:

P!nk has been pretty adamant not to follow the popular song in the past, but yeah i kinda hope it's true

1 hour ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Another teaser coming soon?

My guess is she'll announce it tomorrow and it will be released on Thursday. 

6 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

And P!nk is her leader. :alexz:

jk

but imagine NGNDA will feature Dua.....:duca:

We can only dream. Dua would definitely be down for it! 

5 hours ago, Underdogs said:

P!nk has been pretty adamant not to follow the popular song in the past, but yeah i kinda hope it's true

I respect her artistic integrity, but sometimes she just needs to release something more current. A heavy 80s retro song by her would be a dream. And ahe should also take advantage of the pop rock wave that a lot of artists adapt these days. She should go back to that. 

Bring it, Alecia! Don't disappoint us...again!

2 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Bring it, Alecia! Don't disappoint us...again!

Jameson needs time to choose the lead, be patient :psyduck:

The first single is definitely NGNDA, now we just need the official announcement for the release this week.

Am I the only one who loves remixes? Just watched this megamix and it's crazy how they literally created a studio version of the Can't Take Me Home Medley that she used to perform back in 2013. I'm living for these mixes

1 hour ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

The first single is definitely NGNDA, now we just need the official announcement for the release this week.

I'm kinda starting to doubt that it's coming this week. A lead single should surely have a better rollout... 

16 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

I'm kinda starting to doubt that it's coming this week. A lead single should surely have a better rollout... 

I'm thinking otherwise, because all the previous singles have been teased and announced this way. 

Take a look at CMIS. If the song is a hit material, it will become one eventually. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.