P!nk

Underdogs

Finger crossed this is the debut single for Jamo. 

Come on Alecia, time to back to Rock!!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Gabriel Guedes

• Hiphopper

Oh my god, u guys heard 3 lines while she was singing in her kitchen with her soon and is already f****in judgemental. Let's wait for the song before bringing so much negativity, okay? 

1 hour ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Oh my god, u guys heard 3 lines while she was singing in her kitchen with her soon and is already f****in judgemental. Let's wait for the song before bringing so much negativity, okay? 

Can you blame us, based on Cover Me and Irrelevant (same way she revealed her songs)

It doesn't have to be rock imo, I'd listen to it anyways. Rock isn't popular anymore. If she wants to be popular again, then it will be a dance-pop song, which is great. I'd love that. I'm a die hard fan, I loved her rock era, it's my favorite, but I also accept everything that she releases. I listen to her mainly because of her voice. I don't really care if it's rock or pop. I'll love her anyways. No need to hate her. She does whatever she feels like. Yeah, her tour setlist might not be the best because it's been the same for years. But anyway, I love her anyway

Only Aleazy can tease us like this

4 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

She literally typed NGNDA, so it's quite safe to say it's kinda a single announcement. 

I'm ok with everything she wants to release, but it's clear that most fans and the GP are expecting Rock music from her, and NGNDA will most likely sound like Beautiful Trauma or Can We Pretend kinda dancy vibes. Again, I'm ok with it, but I doubt it'll do good on charts.

Make You Feel My Love :jonny:

Someone make a thread!!

Edited by pinktennisfreak

Gonna wait until the full song but so far sounds like a Justin Timberlake nightmare.

On the plus side, she sounded so so good at last night’s show 

2 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Let's not judge until we hear it. 

Relax, we are not judging. (At least I'm not.)

I just have really high hope after Irrelevant. I'm dying to hear the anger in her again.

14 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

Relax, we are not judging. (At least I'm not.)

I just have really high hope after Irrelevant. I'm dying to hear the anger in her again.

Not talking to anyone in particular. Just in general. 

I just hope that she has actually cares and it's not another H2BH mess where she puts album out there because she's had so many unreleased, filler tracks. Just hope that she's into it this time. 

As with the start of every new P!nk era, I am highly cautiously optimistic. 

I'm 100% there will be a few rock songs on the record, but as someone said here, rock isn't really popular, and she's with RCA, and we all know how that works...

This will be a really cheerful pop song, and they'll try to create a moment with it in Tik Tok and make it a cute hit like CMIS. 

And I'm also pretty sure that Jamo will be in the music video as well based on the promo video and the title (She has said multiple times how much of a "great dancer" he is...

He's probably the one who's gonna be in that cage on the side of the motorcycle Carey said was used in the music video :ace:

I’m excited for a happy, uptempo song though. It’s been a while she released a lead single like that

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

I’m excited for a happy, uptempo song though. It’s been a while she released a lead single like that

that's fair :clap3: I just hope it's not super cheesey, basic and/or mom-y :deadbanana2:

55 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

that's fair :clap3: I just hope it's not super cheesey, basic and/or mom-y :deadbanana2:

I mean, that's all she is right now...so taking the fact that she likes to be true to herself, that's what we'll get...

She's changed, guys. She's a mom now and all she cares about is her children, so we're lucky she's still doing music. 

The old P!nk can't come to the phone right now. Why? Cause she's baking with her kids

59 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

"I'm never gonna not dance again

Oh I just wanna pop & lock to my record

There go all of my plans

I'm never gonna not dance again"

Justin Timberlake is quaking :WAP:

They desperately want to go for that tiktok viral moment. 

17 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

I mean, that's all she is right now...so taking the fact that she likes to be true to herself, that's what we'll get...

She's changed, guys. She's a mom now and all she cares about is her children, so we're lucky she's still doing music. 

The old P!nk can't come to the phone right now. Why? Cause she's baking with her kids

Sigh - yeaaaa. Kids ruin everything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.